The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A million percent not to mention that youngsweetro debacle who's only recently popped back up on Instagram again after a leave of absence 😭 no doubt the two events are related

Totally get the large family thing but if my partner had only ever known me pregnant or with a newborn would it really hurt them in the grand scheme of things to have a year to enjoy as a couple without her being pregnant 😂😂😂
what was that debacle?

Reactions: 3
what was that debacle?
Some girl basically claimed that her and Travis had been in a relationship for years and Travis was just in a relationship with Kylie where it was basically a contractual agreement for fame and he was pressured into staying.

Internet detectives looked into it and in loads of pictures of YungSweetRo's they said they could see what looked to be trainers/jewellery that travis had been seen wearing before in the background, they posted pics in the same places (ski resorts and stuff) on the same dates, someone who works at the Houston Rockets came forward and then gave a statement saying that YungSweetRo and Travis attended a basketball game together and were deffo an item, I originally thought it was rubbish but then Kylie blocked YungSweetRo which I don't see why she'd do unless there was something.

Then not long after this all surfaced, Kylie and Travis "split up" with the weird excuse "Kylie wants to try other men"

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else just find it bizarre - if you believe Stormi is Travis's, if you don't that's another discussion for another day 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️- that they must have got pregnant one of the first times they had sex, and then went on to split up in Autumn 2019 when Stormi was one... So the whole of that part of their relationship Kylie was either pregnant or they had a newborn baby.

Now they've reconciled and Stormis around preschool age where they could maybe enjoy some time as a couple without the demands of having a small baby, within weeks of it being back on she's pregnant again 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I could understand Travis and Kourtney having that kind of dynamic as they're both 40+ but when your 24 and your partners 28 I can't work out what the rush is 😭😭😭😭
Do we really believe raising a child as a Kardashian/Jenner is anything like it is for the regular humans in the world. I wonder what's stronger, the mothering instinct where you want to be the one to provide everything for your child, or the rich narcissistic instinct where you get to never go through a sleepless night because you have nanny's for that, getting a sitter never being an issue so you can always do what you want at a moment's notice, someone else changing the diapers cos your stupid long nails would get in the way etc etc. I'm sure there will be celebrity/wealthy parents who parent in what we would think of as a traditional way, but I'd be gobsmacked if it applied to any of them.

Screenshot_20210820-213817.jpg

Just seen that on insta & gave me a lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else just find it bizarre - if you believe Stormi is Travis's, if you don't that's another discussion for another day 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️- that they must have got pregnant one of the first times they had sex, and then went on to split up in Autumn 2019 when Stormi was one... So the whole of that part of their relationship Kylie was either pregnant or they had a newborn baby.

Now they've reconciled and Stormis around preschool age where they could maybe enjoy some time as a couple without the demands of having a small baby, within weeks of it being back on she's pregnant again 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I could understand Travis and Kourtney having that kind of dynamic as they're both 40+ but when your 24 and your partners 28 I can't work out what the rush is 😭😭😭😭
Wait can i have more info you dnt think stormi is travis👀👀👀

Reactions: 4
Whether Caitlyn was genuinely meaning Burt and his wife I feel like the K/Js are gonna be so livid with her because they think she's always letting things slip. Which she does BUT I don't think she does it in a mean way or to wind up Kris, though that's probably a bonus. Just more in that doddery granny way of "oh I thought everyone knew, I can't keep up with all your news" etc 🤷🏻‍♀️🧓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait can i have more info you dnt think stormi is travis👀👀👀
Rumour has is that she is Tyga’s…
I would believe it more likely she is Tyga's than Travis's.....I know it's possible but very coincidental she was basically conceived in the first week Travis and Kylie were dating, and to me, Stormi looks like a blasian child, if you look at child pics of Tyga its very very similar, not to mention he put that post on social media saying "that's my child" before it was deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Caitlin will do anything for press attention. Especially whilst trying to become governor or whatever it is she’s doing. Notice none of the Kardashians or Kendall and Kylie are getting involved and promoting her. I think she’s been told to not mention them on her campaign trail too

Reactions: 6
Caitlin will do anything for press attention. Especially whilst trying to become governor or whatever it is she’s doing. Notice none of the Kardashians or Kendall and Kylie are getting involved and promoting her. I think she’s been told to not mention them on her campaign trail too
Caitlyn’s intentions are always a weird one for me. On the one hand I don’t think she’d think twice about throwing Kris/the Kardashians under the bus for her own gain, but I don’t think she’d do that to Kendall or Kylie.

Reactions: 10
I don't buy this whole "I want my kids to have the same father" thing they all do. Because they are literally the product of a blended family, and had a good experience from it.

I think it's more about image and pride, and not wanting to have multiple baby fathers as they think it might ruin their brand. They care about their image more than most celebs do. And they think it won't be a good look. Because isn't having kids with the same trash man a bad thing? Why is that okay to them?

Khloe, for an example has a hard time finding a good guy. She knows that if she has a child with a new man, he might leave her too, and 1 bad baby father is better than having 2... or 3 and so on.

Don't know if I'm overthinking it but hey!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't buy this whole "I want my kids to have the same father" thing they all do. Because they are literally the product of a blended family, and had a good experience from it.

I think it's more about image and pride, and not wanting to have multiple baby fathers as they think it might ruin their brand. They care about their image more than most celebs do. And they think it won't be a good look. Because isn't having kids with the same trash man a bad thing? Why is that okay to them?

Khloe, for an example has a hard time finding a good guy. She knows that if she has a child with a new man, he might leave her too, and 1 bad baby father is better than having 2... or 3 and so on.

Don't know if I'm overthinking it but hey!
I can definitely see them thinking that way. They all want to leave that Kartrashian label and early tabloid style behind. Having all of their kids with one man sets them apart (in their minds) from the Blac Chynas and Amber Roses of the world.

Even though the oldest 4 did have a positive experience with Kris remarrying there's still some underlying issues, like constantly idealising Robert Sr, Kris regretting their divorce, also the way Kylie and Kendall are very close to the Kardashians but don't seem to have a strong relationship with their Jenner siblings. They never do birthday messages to them or seem to hang out with them. Any time Kendall and Kylie mention their sisters and nieces/nephews you just know they're not thinking of Casey or her kids or Burt and Brandon's. I always wonder what the Kardashians would have been like if Robert had had more children but of course we'll never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Even though the oldest 4 did have a positive experience with Kris remarrying there's still some underlying issues, like constantly idealising Robert Sr, Kris regretting their divorce, also the way Kylie and Kendall are very close to the Kardashians but don't seem to have a strong relationship with their Jenner siblings. They never do birthday messages to them or seem to hang out with them. Any time Kendall and Kylie mention their sisters and nieces/nephews you just know they're not thinking of Casey or her kids or Burt and Brandon's. I always wonder what the Kardashians would have been like if Robert had had more children but of course we'll never know.
Yess, I feel you about Kylie and Kendall not having that much of a strong relationship with the Jenner's, and I may be reaching, but I guess Kris had something to do with that, because Brody was in some episodes, I remember him in the one when he was taking care of Kylie and Kendall and the 'Girls Gone Wild' thing happened (Brody's friend fimling Kylie, which is creepy AF), and then an akward moment Kim and Brody had to, idk.
I mean, but at the end maybe they don't like each other that much; some families just don't get along with their parent's other family, even if it's theirs too, and some do, also, Kylie and Kendall grew, got famous and rich via the Kardashians, not the Jenners, so they could have just felt more comfortable with that side.

Alsoo, just remembered, I read somewhere that Kim begged Brody to help her get a cameo on The Hills and he said no.

Reactions: 7
So on the show life of Kylie she was pregnant later into the show and to start with was she single? Her and her now ex best friend got "married" on the show I can remember Kirs being so utterly confused by it. So when did Kylie and Travis get together?
All the papers are full of it today about Kylie being pregnant so when is she confirm or deny it?

All the papers are full of it today about Kylie being pregnant so when is she confirm or deny it?
I can’t decide whether she’ll come out and confirm it this time, so the paps don’t go to the lengths they did last time for a bump pic, or if they won’t say a word.. (because I feel like the paps will be all over her either way)

So on the show life of Kylie she was pregnant later into the show and to start with was she single? Her and her now ex best friend got "married" on the show I can remember Kirs being so utterly confused by it. So when did Kylie and Travis get together?
Kylie and Tyga split on April 3rd 2017
Kylie and Travis first seen together April 25th 2017

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t decide whether she’ll come out and confirm it this time, so the paps don’t go to the lengths they did last time for a bump pic, or if they won’t say a word.. (because I feel like the paps will be all over her either way)
She’ll call them either way.

• Haha
Yess, I feel you about Kylie and Kendall not having that much of a strong relationship with the Jenner's, and I may be reaching, but I guess Kris had something to do with that, because Brody was in some episodes, I remember him in the one when he was taking care of Kylie and Kendall and the 'Girls Gone Wild' thing happened (Brody's friend fimling Kylie, which is creepy AF), and then an akward moment Kim and Brody had to, idk.
I mean, but at the end maybe they don't like each other that much; some families just don't get along with their parent's other family, even if it's theirs too, and some do, also, Kylie and Kendall grew, got famous and rich via the Kardashians, not the Jenners, so they could have just felt more comfortable with that side.

Alsoo, just remembered, I read somewhere that Kim begged Brody to help her get a cameo on The Hills and he said no.
I also think there's a simple answer of them having a shared mother/growing up in the same house that makes their bond stronger with the Kardashians. My personal opinion is that in general connections via mothers rather than father's is stronger (this is obviously not an absolute) & Bruce himself was estranged from some of the kids at various points so it's not surprising that Kenny & Kylie don't have the same relationship with that side of their family.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.