The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s a term of endearment - originating and most commonly used in hispanic and black communities, popularised by pop culture in the late 2000s

culture vulture behaviour, very on brand
please don’t tell me she says oh hey little mama! or something like that

Reactions: 3
I remember Khloe and Tristan used to call themselves ‘mom and dad’ ages before they had a baby together or even before she was pregnant. I never got that either 🤔😭

Reactions: 9
No. The whole thing makes no sense. On the last series it was "Kim's going through a tough time" Then hysterically crying about a third failed marriage then on the last episode it's oh so amicable she's just realised she wants someone she can work out with and watch Netflix with. Doesn't fit together logically with the hysterical crying at all.

Kanye said he's been trying to get divorced since 2018, then there's the whole "tell the assassins I escaped from Calabasas" Lyrics from the donda album. Kim's now back on the scene because she realised it wasn't fitting her narrative given that he had a hotter gf within weeks of them ending.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No. The whole thing makes no sense. On the last series it was "Kim's going through a tough time" Then hysterically crying about a third failed marriage then on the last episode it's oh so amicable she's just realised she wants someone she can work out with and watch Netflix with. Doesn't fit together logically with the hysterical crying at all.

Kanye said he's been trying to get divorced since 2018, then there's the whole "tell the assassins I escaped from Calabasas" Lyrics from the donda album. Kim's now back on the scene because she realised it wasn't fitting her narrative given that he had a hotter gf within weeks of them ending.
Wasn't Kayne in the show in last couple of years? Or am I going mad (yes I know I am already! 😆)

Reactions: 1
If Kendall is being cheated on then flipping heck some men are never happy.

Reactions: 4
She seems a right pain in the derriere though 😭🤦🏻‍♀️
She has the personality of a plank of wood tbh. Not that makes it excusable to be cheated on, I just can't see the attraction in the first place beyond the physical.

Reactions: 13
She has the personality of a plank of wood tbh. Not that makes it excusable to be cheated on, I just can't see the attraction in the first place beyond the physical.
yeah she seems dull af, the only thing she seems to talk about is her anxiety

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.