The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye she's been wearing these glittery things that go over her canines and doing this mental smile constantly in order to show them off. I think it all feels so much more cringe because it's Kourtney whose always been quite reserved & relatively conservative in relation to her family. We'd probably no bat an eyelid if it was Kim or even khloe acting this way but it's so out of character for Kourtney that it feels really fake. Is it just that this is the first time she's felt this giddy in love? Sees the tit her sisters do & thinks why can't I? All valid thoughts but it comes across so forced. I always feel like the relationships that burn the brightest are so obviously doomed.

Reactions: 18
Aye she's been wearing these glittery things that go over her canines and doing this mental smile constantly in order to show them off. I think it all feels so much more cringe because it's Kourtney whose always been quite reserved & relatively conservative in relation to her family. We'd probably no bat an eyelid if it was Kim or even khloe acting this way but it's so out of character for Kourtney that it feels really fake. Is it just that this is the first time she's felt this giddy in love? Sees the tit her sisters do & thinks why can't I? All valid thoughts but it comes across so forced. I always feel like the relationships that burn the brightest are so obviously doomed.
The thing is if it was Kim or Khloe doing it Kourtney would be saying 'you look stupid act your age'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing is if it was Kim or Khloe doing it Kourtney would be saying 'you look stupid act your age'.
It’s funny because this is seemingly the first time that Kourtney has been in a proper adult relationship with someone of a similar age and yet here she is acting like a teenager!

Reactions: 13
I’m sure on the show when Kourtney was dating younnes they said she was learning french. Does anyone else really need to hear her attempt speaking french because 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t imagine it going well

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Scott trying to beat the ex to having a kid with someone new.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Scott trying to beat the ex to having a kid with someone new.
Lisa Rinna will love that 😂 she hasn't been best pleased about the situation on the latest series of RHOBH!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amelias family need to step in. She does not need to have a child with that man and he needs to be in therapy.

Reactions: 4
I cant remember if Ive already asked this or thought of asking it, but why does Khloe call True Mama?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cant remember if Ive already asked this or thought of asking it, but why does Khloe call True Mama?
it’s a term of endearment - originating and most commonly used in hispanic and black communities, popularised by pop culture in the late 2000s

culture vulture behaviour, very on brand

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.