The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, in saying that she's basically suggesting Kendall and Kylie are inferior siblings because they don't have the same father as her πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
But we know she considers Tristans son to be an inferior sibling, so at least her nastiness is consistent.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree, in saying that she's basically suggesting Kendall and Kylie are inferior siblings because they don't have the same father as her πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Said that before but she still counts them as sisters as in she has 4 sisters and 1 brother.
Well if it isn't true they are not back together then good for her. What a useless lying cheating twit he is.

Reactions: 3
Said that before but she still counts them as sisters as in she has 4 sisters and 1 brother.
Well if it isn't true they are not back together then good for her. What a useless lying cheating twit he is.
I know! That's why it's nothing to do with having a sibling with the same father πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I sincerely hope that there's no truth to it.

Reactions: 3
Eh it’s lowkey true though

Having Kylie and Kendall go by the Jenner surname separates them from the Kardashians a bit. It’s understandable from a family POV but it also translates to their celebrity status a bit

When I think of the Kardashians those two are a bit of an afterthought and I wouldn’t really associate their family name with the Kardashians and vice versa, though obviously they’re very much a family

Eh it’s lowkey true though

Having Kylie and Kendall go by the Jenner surname separates them from the Kardashians a bit. It’s understandable from a family POV but it also translates to their celebrity status a bit

When I think of the Kardashians those two are a bit of an afterthought and I wouldn’t really associate their family name with the Kardashians and vice versa, though obviously they’re very much a family
Yeah taking the fame away though it's a weak argument to say siblings with the same mother can't be close due to different dads which is basically what she's saying?

Khloes very close to Kylie which proves its just an excuse to take Tristan back time and again.

Gonna be hella awkward if Kourtney s having Travis's baby.....

Reactions: 8
I bet Kylie is pissed TMZ confirmed it. No secret pregnancy this time around.

Reactions: 13
Looks like Caitlyn leaked it πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Be interesting to see if she hides 24/7 this time or doesn’t bother. The β€˜is Kylie pregnant’ detective work I’ve seen on tiktok recently is unparalleled.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw it on E News Instagram but I don’t understand where it’s actually been confirmed?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else just find it bizarre - if you believe Stormi is Travis's, if you don't that's another discussion for another day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ- that they must have got pregnant one of the first times they had sex, and then went on to split up in Autumn 2019 when Stormi was one... So the whole of that part of their relationship Kylie was either pregnant or they had a newborn baby.

Now they've reconciled and Stormis around preschool age where they could maybe enjoy some time as a couple without the demands of having a small baby, within weeks of it being back on she's pregnant again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I could understand Travis and Kourtney having that kind of dynamic as they're both 40+ but when your 24 and your partners 28 I can't work out what the rush is 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else just find it bizarre - if you believe Stormi is Travis's, if you don't that's another discussion for another day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ- that they must have got pregnant one of the first times they had sex, and then went on to split up in Autumn 2019 when Stormi was one... So the whole of that part of their relationship Kylie was either pregnant or they had a newborn baby.

Now they've reconciled and Stormis around preschool age where they could maybe enjoy some time as a couple without the demands of having a small baby, within weeks of it being back on she's pregnant again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I could understand Travis and Kourtney having that kind of dynamic as they're both 40+ but when your 24 and your partners 28 I can't work out what the rush is 😭😭😭😭
Because she probsbly thinks that if they have kids he won't leave her which is ridiculous. I've heard all sorts of stories on him cheating on her while he was touring.

Either that or she feels like she's done everything so there's nothing else left to do in which case I don't know what's sadder

Reactions: 9
Because she probsbly thinks that if they have kids he won't leave her which is ridiculous. I've heard all sorts of stories on him cheating on her while he was touring.

Either that or she feels like she's done everything so there's nothing else left to do in which case I don't know what's sadder
I honestly feel like some of them just want to have kids as quickly as possible

I assume that since they've grown up in a large family they want to give some of that to their kids also, and since they're rich it's not something they need to think an awful lot about. You want some time alone? Give them to the nanny, problem solved

Reactions: 14
What a bleeping weird family. They would all rather look like complete mugs just so they can have kids with the same partner - partners that they split up with multiple times and that cheat on them (yes Khloe, I’m looking at you)

• Heart
Reactions: 22

The one thing she hasn't done is have a stable adult relationship she could give that a go πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 8

this obsession they all have with having children with the same father is just bizarre, didn[t he cheat on her?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just saw it on E News Instagram but I don’t understand where it’s actually been confirmed?
TMZ have confirmed it which is as good as Kylie saying it herself. TMZ knows you’re pregnant before you know it yourself. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
this obsession they all have with having children with the same father is just bizarre, didn[t he cheat on her?
A million percent not to mention that youngsweetro debacle who's only recently popped back up on Instagram again after a leave of absence 😭 no doubt the two events are related

I honestly feel like some of them just want to have kids as quickly as possible

I assume that since they've grown up in a large family they want to give some of that to their kids also, and since they're rich it's not something they need to think an awful lot about. You want some time alone? Give them to the nanny, problem solved
Totally get the large family thing but if my partner had only ever known me pregnant or with a newborn would it really hurt them in the grand scheme of things to have a year to enjoy as a couple without her being pregnant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.