The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new Kylie cosmetics site got launched three minutes ago and crashed immediately and has already been pulled offline… very professional lol
I've got to say I wasn't impressed at the selection. Not a single eyeshadow palette and the same color selection as before with everything else.

Reactions: 1
I had a look at some recent photos on Kourtneys insta & thought loads of them looked really like Kim, am I talking out my arse or does anyone else know what I mean?

Reactions: 10
I bought a few things 😬 I’m not even ashamed (ok maybe a tiny tiny bit)
I have a lot from the old site and have always been impressed. Not particularly fond of Kylie but the products are good. Ordered a lip kit tonight. The eyeshadows are very good so I’ll look forward to some palettes coming out

Reactions: 2
did anyone watch kylie’s three part youtube series for the kylie cosmetics relaunch? how cringe, basically just 30 minutes of established business women twice her age blowing smoke up her ass the entire time

she didn’t ‘disrupt’ the cosmetics industry, she was a rich kid with kardashian privilege behind her that fell into it. what mother allows their daughter to get lip filler at 17! smart move though I guess, those lips made her a multi millionaire

Reactions: 18
I've never bought any of their product lines, but I did just buy some £10 Skims bras in the Selfridges sale. Intrigued to see if they're any good (full price they were £78 and £81 - would never paid that!)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever tried kylies products? They look like such a rip off and it baffles me how people pay for it.

Why are kourt and travis posting loads of blurry pictures recently. Are we supposed to believe these are unposed candid shots that they didn't know were being taken, where they still look lovingly at each other? Maybe they are head over heels in love but it's very immature and cringe.
Its funny she is literally a 40 year old mother of 4 trying to act like this is a cringe high school sweetheart relationship

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever tried kylies products? They look like such a rip off and it baffles me how people pay for it.

Its funny she is literally a 40 year old mother of 4 trying to act like this is a cringe high school sweetheart relationship
I tried Kylie Skin serum and eye cream. Serum ok but smelt funny. Hated the eye cream. But each to their own. Will not buy again as better and cheaper skincare I already like.

I’ve only tried the lip kits and I quite liked them - I prefer the Huda ones, but would buy Kylie’s again if they were on offer in the UK

Khloe’s wedding episodes on E today, just crazy seeing how different Khloe looks!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.