The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you joking? I don't remember her taking Bruce's cards away. But I do remember her not supporting his hobbies and rolling her eyes at anything other than him being a house husband. That is a type of domestic abuse, financial. They did disrespect him a lot and the kids were as bad but that's not unusual, perpetrators use kids to hurt.
Nope not joking. https://people.com/tv/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-bruce-fights-back/#:~:text=After Kris turned down his,cleaning and changing light bulbs.

Don't get me wrong I don't think Caitlyn is entirely innocent in all of this either, but I don't buy for one second that Kris and co are the victims they make themselves out to be. It's like 6 of one and half a dozen of the other lol

Reactions: 4
Kanye was bloody great for that. I'm sure they're actually shitting bricks waiting on the next twitter outburst. Kim Jong Un and Calmye etc etc, not a laughing matter but I did laugh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m still baffled how Caitlyn wasn’t charged for dangerous driving when Bruce rear ended and killed a woman. Was clearly distracted in some way.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
When she was Bruce, not long before transition
the justice system is just insane , just like Khloe getting no punishment for a DUI meanwhile a POC is murdered for having an air freshener in the car :mad:

Reactions: 12
The car accident was the first time it was hinted that Bruce wasn't Bruce. The papers reported that a woman had died but focused more on his nails and long hair, brief mention that he may have been texting. Them bam! The transition!
Think the accident was filmed and he may have said the paps were chasing him.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone watch South Park? They take the piss out of Caitlyn in one off their series and just have her in a car running people over 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The car accident was the first time it was hinted that Bruce wasn't Bruce. The papers reported that a woman had died but focused more on his nails and long hair, brief mention that he may have been texting. Them bam! The transition!
Think the accident was filmed and he may have said the paps were chasing him.
Yeh he (I say he as the time she was living as Bruce) blamed the paps. Poor excuse, as annoying as it must be to know being photographed just stick to the speed limit, eyes on the road and no one needs to get hurt. And get blacked out car windows. I feel like because he transitioned immediately after it was like he got to escape from the reality of what Bruce did and the press were far more interested in the transition than the possible manslaughter. I know accidents happen but to rear end someone who was stopped for lights, you clearly weren’t paying attention and there seems to be no retribution. I’m not saying he needed to do hard time as I don’t know full case details, but to not even have license revoked?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To go back to Kylie, I don’t follow Kylie cosmetics or Kylie skin and I know she sold around half of her business, but I feel like it’s not doing that well or at least not near as well as it was?

I’ll give her fair dues the lip kits were a superb idea and every brand under the sun has copied her but I feel like post the Forbes billionaire flex interview things have really stalled.

None of the girls have went “off the rails” and I wonder what is next for Kylie not that she has had her own business, reality show, baby and scary to think she is early 20s.

She seems so empty and has one of the most followers on instagram yet just uses it to post risqué pic (as many of us do!).

Reactions: 8
To go back to Kylie, I don’t follow Kylie cosmetics or Kylie skin and I know she sold around half of her business, but I feel like it’s not doing that well or at least not near as well as it was?

I’ll give her fair dues the lip kits were a superb idea and every brand under the sun has copied her but I feel like post the Forbes billionaire flex interview things have really stalled.

None of the girls have went “off the rails” and I wonder what is next for Kylie not that she has had her own business, reality show, baby and scary to think she is early 20s.

She seems so empty and has one of the most followers on instagram yet just uses it to post risqué pic (as many of us do!).
i read this the other day -it kind of discusses a few of those things, it's quite long but it's so interesting. it really makes you wonder how much anything they do or say is so over exaggerated purely to further their fame and relevancy

Reactions: 14
i read this the other day -it kind of discusses a few of those things, it's quite long but it's so interesting. it really makes you wonder how much anything they do or say is so over exaggerated purely to further their fame and relevancy

This is excellent thanks for sharing, it’s a really good summary.

Reactions: 4
One thing that annoyed me was Kim putting her boots on Kourtneys/Khloe's sofas how rude.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.