The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So disappointed with season 20 after all my efforts rewatching from the start 😂
In the interviews, does anyone else feel Tristan is absolutely kicking khloe’s hole? It’s embarrassing! 😅.

Reactions: 2
In the interviews, does anyone else feel Tristan is absolutely kicking khloe’s hole? It’s embarrassing! 😅.
He has to, it’s to try and make Khloe look less like a desperate, willing-to-put-up-with-anything, loser.

Reactions: 5
Are you joking? I don't remember her taking Bruce's cards away. But I do remember her not supporting his hobbies and rolling her eyes at anything other than him being a house husband. That is a type of domestic abuse, financial. They did disrespect him a lot and the kids were as bad but that's not unusual, perpetrators use kids to hurt.
Funnily enough watching old re runs and this episode was on. His one and only interest at the time was model helicopters and such. Obvs not cheap but she grilled him and then took his credit card. She was definitely financially controlling.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She cannot stand him :ROFLMAO: it's soooo funny to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She cannot stand him :ROFLMAO: it's soooo funny to watch.
I wonder if they got back together, very shortly thereafter he was caught up to his usual tricks but Khloe has to stay with him for a while and claim "the relationship ran it's course" to stop her looking like a complete fool again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So bored of them. We need a big scandal or real drama, not pretend made up drama for the camera.

Aaaaadison PpAaaris. :giggle:

Reactions: 4
I keep thinking Kanye will have another Twitter fest 🤣. I read there’s a film that’s like 20+ years in the making and Netflix have bought the rights to it. I’d love to see the unedited version.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep thinking Kanye will have another Twitter fest 🤣. I read there’s a film that’s like 20+ years in the making and Netflix have bought the rights to it. I’d love to see the unedited version.
I read that too, unedited version would be great, not the Kanye is God version. This guy does believe he's God doesn't he or is it a joke? He has a cult or he did have, think the members are pissed because he wasn't paying them. 😂
Sometimes I think Kanye is alright, I assume most of this is a symptom.
I still watch George Bush doesn't care about black people. Bruh! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Caitlyns running for Governor of California.
This family are just insane :LOL: I guess the youtube career wasn't enough earning potential, I don't know how governers work? does she have to join a party or can run as an independent? I cannot imagine the very right wing \/religious republicans would vote for someone trans tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This family are just insane :LOL: I guess the youtube career wasn't enough earning potential, I don't know how governers work? does she have to join a party or can run as an independent? I cannot imagine the very right wing \/religious republicans would vote for someone trans tbh
No idea Emm she has an insta post about it but I didn't read it, bit wordy.
Finally something to talk about though.

Comments under the post are interesting. A lot of hard Nos. Wasnt Arnie the governor once upon a time?

• Haha
Haha here's a comment "oh no she better don't"
Another asks if she's been talking to Kanye.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.