The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise as I haven't seen all of the episodes, but I read an article the other day about how Kourtney doesn't really get on with her siblings and cannot wait for the show to end so she doesn't have to have these "fake relationships" anymore
I seen one episode where Kourtney and Kylie were saying they both don't want to be famous.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I seen one episode where Kourtney and Kylie were saying they both don't want to be famous.
That seems kind of ridiculous for both of them tbh, they could have done like rob has and just stepped out of the limelight

Reactions: 22
That seems kind of ridiculous for both of them tbh, they could have done like rob has and just stepped out of the limelight
I feel Kourtney has a bit... With Kylie it's difficult because the success of KC depends almost entirely on her fame/role in the Kardashian family.

Reactions: 4
I didn't realise as I haven't seen all of the episodes, but I read an article the other day about how Kourtney doesn't really get on with her siblings and cannot wait for the show to end so she doesn't have to have these "fake relationships" anymore
I believe this, why would you want to be in the same room as someone after you've had a physical altercation with them, that would be my line I'm afraid.
Kourtney has been over it for a long time, Christmas card, not wanting every aspect of her life filmed, actually parenting (?) her kids, not wanting to do glam because she prefers herself the way she is, and to top it off being called lazy, a bad sister and the least interesting to look at.
I like Kim but she's not afraid to throw anyone under the bus to get what she wants or protect her brand. Khloe is fucked up beyond recognition and aggressively rude.
Kris is the devil but smart, very smart.
Rob left yonks ago, no revenue to be made from him, therefore no purpose.
Kendall is dull with extremely long legs.
Kylie has been over exposed, used and spat out again and has very little else going for her besides her cartoon filtered image.

And I think the public are getting over their obsession.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I believe this, why would you want to be in the same room as someone after you've had a physical altercation with them, that would be my line I'm afraid.
Kourtney has been over it for a long time, Christmas card, not wanting every aspect of her life filmed, actually parenting (?) her kids, not wanting to do glam because she prefers herself the way she is, and to top it off being called lazy, a bad sister and the least interesting to look at.
I like Kim but she's not afraid to throw anyone under the bus to get what she wants or protect her brand. Khloe is fucked up beyond recognition and aggressively rude.
Kris is the devil but smart, very smart.
Rob left yonks ago, no revenue to be made from him, therefore no purpose.
Kendall is dull with extremely long legs.
Kylie has been over exposed, used and spat out again and has very little else going for besides her cartoon filtered image.

And I think the public are getting over their obsession.
yeah that fight was insane. Kylie could surely end her makeup brand now and just retire, she must be set for life? I find kourtney so hypocritical, if she hates being in the limeight so much why does she post about her children on her instagram all the time?

Reactions: 8
yeah that fight was insane. Kylie could surely end her makeup brand now and just retire, she must be set for life? I find kourtney so hypocritical, if she hates being in the limeight so much why does she post about her children on her instagram all the time?
Loads of people share their kids online. I wouldn't but I see lots of normal people with open to the public profiles and she pulled a couple of kids out of her body on TV. I think she probably enjoys that attention because she has control over what she is choosing to share. Think about a lot of the negative storylines, they all had her and her relationships at the core. But when kims marriage was a sham, she was portrayed on the show as the victim. Her current marriage is in the shitter and not a word about that either. But if it had been Kourtney they'd have went to town on her, honestly I think she was fed up being their scapegoat.

Reactions: 6
Loads of people share their kids online. I wouldn't but I see lots of normal people with open to the public profiles and she pulled a couple of kids out of her body on TV. I think she probably enjoys that attention because she has control over what she is choosing to share. Think about a lot of the negative storylines, they all had her and her relationships at the core. But when kims marriage was a sham, she was portrayed on the show as the victim. Her current marriage is in the shitter and not a word about that either. But if it had been Kourtney they'd have went to town on her, honestly I think she was fed up being their scapegoat.
but I think it is unfair on her children tbh, she is forcing them to continue to grow up in the spotlight, none of them will have a "normal" life, which you would think she would be more aware of as she doesn't like it herself

but I think it is unfair on her children tbh, she is forcing them to continue to grow up in the spotlight, none of them will have a "normal" life, which you would think she would be more aware of as she doesn't like it herself
True. Very true. But does she want a normal life or does she just want to take back control. I don't think she has an issue with her or her kids being in the public eye, I think its the spin she has an issue with.

Regarding Kylie on the series I'm currently watching (14) Khloe invites them around for dinner and someone says 'where's kylie?' and I think its Khloe who replies 'Kylie is the new Rob'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Regarding Kylie on the series I'm currently watching (14) Khloe invites them around for dinner and someone says 'where's kylie?' and I think its Khloe who replies 'Kylie is the new Rob'.
I think Khloe will end up trying to get her own show tbh

Reactions: 7
I think Khloe will end up trying to get her own show tbh
God who would watch that? Although Im sure it would be worth watching when she finds out Tristian is cheating on her again (cause lets be honest hes bound to)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God who would watch that? Although Im sure it would be worth watching when she finds out Tristian is cheating on her again (cause lets be honest hes bound to)
yeah I can imagine 1 season and then being cancelled, I bet it would heavily feature Scott

Now she's had to promote boring dull Stassie to chief bootlicker.
This made me laugh. How strange is that friendship, the twinning with the clothes and the same carbon copy bodies (same surgeon). Who is this girl where did she come from? Is she known in her own right?

Reactions: 11
This made me laugh. How strange is that friendship, the twinning with the clothes and the same carbon copy bodies (same surgeon). Who is this girl where did she come from? Is she known in her own right?
I think she is an "instagram model", I assume she comes from a rich family and has never really worked just posted in instagram

yeah I can imagine 1 season and then being cancelled, I bet it would heavily feature Scott
Anyone ever watch Wendy Williams?

She's always making digs about how everything khloe does is a disaster - kocktails, khloe and Lamar etc

Khloe must be MADDDDDD but Wendy would annihilate her so she has to be quiet 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Anyone ever watch Wendy Williams?

She's always making digs about how everything khloe does is a disaster - kocktails, khloe and Lamar etc

Khloe must be MADDDDDD but Wendy would annihilate her so she has to be quiet 😭😭😭😭
ooh I had never heard of her but just looked her up and will be watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ooh I had never heard of her but just looked her up and will be watching!
She's hilarious!

One of the best ones to watch is her interview from about 2012 with Amber Rose about how Kim stole Kanye from her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kylie seems to view the tv show as passé and not 'cool' like social media fame. And the way her sisters and Paris/Nicole/The Hills girls HAD to be seen at every club and premier to get media attention. Kylie and her cohort just need to put up a post on instagram.

Even though she fell victim to the KUWTK spin-off curse of cancelled after one season (unless there is a city to be 'taken') I'm always surprised Kylie hasn't been made to do another season of LoK now that she's more popular and has more drama in her life with the cosmetics and Travis and Stormi. I always feel irrationally cheated out of her pregnancy storyline on the main show 😂 Like, how did Kris and Caitlyn react? They've always done all the soundbites about how it's a blessing and Kylie's a great mom. They really didn't bat an eyelid over their 20 yo getting pregnant? Caitlyn was such a strict parent!
Also how did Kim et al feel about their baby sister getting knocked up? Esp Khloe, even though she was expecting True not long after. She'd barely been broken up with Tyga that long. It would've made for interesting tv. I sadistically love the scene where Rob gets grilled over him and Chyna having a baby 😳😋 The show was always at it's best when focused on the personal lives of the siblings, not obstacle courses or Scott and Khloe trying to outdo the Todd Kraines prank or Kris and Corey pretending they can't keep their hands off each other 🙄

• Heart
Kylie seems to view the tv show as passé and not 'cool' like social media fame. And the way her sisters and Paris/Nicole/The Hills girls HAD to be seen at every club and premier to get media attention. Kylie and her cohort just need to put up a post on instagram.

Even though she fell victim to the KUWTK spin-off curse of cancelled after one season (unless there is a city to be 'taken') I'm always surprised Kylie hasn't been made to do another season of LoK now that she's more popular and has more drama in her life with the cosmetics and Travis and Stormi. I always feel irrationally cheated out of her pregnancy storyline on the main show 😂 Like, how did Kris and Caitlyn react? They've always done all the soundbites about how it's a blessing and Kylie's a great mom. They really didn't bat an eyelid over their 20 yo getting pregnant? Caitlyn was such a strict parent!
Also how did Kim et al feel about their baby sister getting knocked up? Esp Khloe, even though she was expecting True not long after. She'd barely been broken up with Tyga that long. It would've made for interesting tv. I sadistically love the scene where Rob gets grilled over him and Chyna having a baby 😳😋 The show was always at it's best when focused on the personal lives of the siblings, not obstacle courses or Scott and Khloe trying to outdo the Todd Kraines prank or Kris and Corey pretending they can't keep their hands off each other 🙄
Yeah, you would think normal parents wouldn't be pleased about their 19 year old at the time getting pregnant by a rapper after knowing him not even a month.... Personally I have doubts stormi is even Travis's but that's another rabbit hole 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

especially as Kris was always seemingly annoyed that Kourtney wasn't married and having children... wasn't Kylie going out with Tyga when she was underage and he was quite a bit older?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.