The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #4 and thanks to jarv for the suggestion, the one and only suggestion. I had
to make a slight change to make it fit. 🤗

Well Kim has been declared a billionaire, so was Kylie once but we all that was utter bollocks
and Unverified.

Khloe and her natural photo mistakenly put online for the world to piss they pants laughing
was posted by Granny MJ (did I get that right?) Any road up, Khloe removed it and is so
embarrassed she wants it removed from the web.

Here is that photo.

The real kong.png

Carry on people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Everytime I see "the picture" I'm so taken aback by how pretty Khloe looks - she really doesn't need those ridiculous face filters on her pics at all. She has really beautiful eyes too.

Oh and yay me for my first ever thread title 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Welcome to #4 and thanks to jarv for the suggestion, the one and only suggestion. I had
to make a slight change to make it fit. 🤗

Well Kim has been declared a billionaire, so was Kylie once but we all that was utter bollocks
and Unverified.

Khloe and her natural photo mistakenly put online for the world to piss they pants laughing
was posted by Granny MJ (did I get that right?) Any road up, Khloe removed it and is so
embarrassed she wants it removed from the web.

Here is that photo.

View attachment 518838

Carry on people.
Such a natural, normal and human photograph. It's a shame that Khloe doesn't see that as her normal and filters everything ell the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Jumping on to rant about Khloe’s insta statement. How can you release a statement slamming the beauty standards your family created. What message does it send to girls that she believes that picture is so awful it needs to be removed. I don’t get the pics to ‘prove’ how her stomach looks. Would have been a good opportunity to talk about body diversity instead a grown woman and adult is seeking sympathy on insta because of a picture where she has an enviable figure for 99% of people

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Ok I didn’t read every word of what khloe said but I do agree with her. We all have a right to not have photos we like of each other being posted online. Obviously the kardashians go to an extreme length here getting it legally removed from the internet etc. And I do agree with her that the lighting is terrible in that photo. I actually thought it when i first saw it thinking is there gonna be a thunder storm here!

Reactions: 7
The lighting was bad but she still looked good. She definitely had every right to ask for it to be removed. But the drama over this, the insta live undressing to prove what we already knew, that she has a cracking body. Very cringey. Here was an opportunity to start a conversation about how women’s bodys are constantly under the microscope. All the relevant words that she wrote just became a joke when tagged on to those ridiculous videos. “It’s disgusting that I was ever called fat, but look I’m definitely not fat now”.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jumping on to rant about Khloe’s insta statement. How can you release a statement slamming the beauty standards your family created. What message does it send to girls that she believes that picture is so awful it needs to be removed. I don’t get the pics to ‘prove’ how her stomach looks. Would have been a good opportunity to talk about body diversity instead a grown woman and adult is seeking sympathy on insta because of a picture where she has an enviable figure for 99% of people
Exactly I’ve just read it and it really irked me. She said everyday she is told by her friends and family who love her that she is beautiful but that she knows it has to come from within. That’s the issue, she doesn’t love herself. Instead of spending money on surgery maybe direct that energy and seek therapy for her self esteem issues. Why not take ownership for the part that both her and her sisters play in perpetuating these standards of beauty amongst themselves and the public. They are part of the reason BBL’s have become so insanely popular in my opinion - such dangerous surgery too. I always kind of felt that they are low key competing against each other, particularly Khloe, Kim and Kylie. As Kylie’s popularity has taken over so has Khloe’s insecurities; no mention of how her cheating baby daddy will have added to her self image issues. The live proved nothing, I knew she had a decent stomach, the unfiltered pic showed the same, albeit the lighting wasn’t that great (in her opinion). Constantly seeking validation from the public will always be a losing game - someone will always have something negative to say; she could effectively use that as an excuse for the rest of her ‘career’. Feels like she is gaslighting and deflecting and I refuse to buy into the bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The lighting was bad but she still looked good. She definitely had every right to ask for it to be removed. But the drama over this, the insta live undressing to prove what we already knew, that she has a cracking body. Very cringey. Here was an opportunity to start a conversation about how women’s bodys are constantly under the microscope. All the relevant words that she wrote just became a joke when tagged on to those ridiculous videos. “It’s disgusting that I was ever called fat, but look I’m definitely not fat now”.
She’s an absolute loser quite frankly, the fact that this photo is the most important thing in her life, as a grown adult, is utterly pathetic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
The fact the she admits to love a bit of editing ‘here and there’ and that she’s ‘worked hard for her body’ but fails to mention that a tit tonne of surgery did a lot of help as well! I have no doubt about her effort into maintaining her body but she needs to credit her surgeons efforts too lol.
it’s a vicious cycle: kardashians start editing/getting surgery -> societies standards of beauty get harsher -> they get more surgery -> unflattering photo surfaces -> they blame society and then the cycle repeats itself 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 33
She’s an absolute loser quite frankly, the fact that this photo is the most important thing in her life, as a grown adult, is utterly pathetic.
She’s spent more time worrying about this photo and addressing it publically than she ever did her cheating baby daddy. I’m cringing hard for her and she’s proven that above all else, she is unashamedly vain. She used to be such a laugh and along with Kourtney made it such great entertainment. They all take themselves way too seriously now

Reactions: 50
100% it’s wrong to upload a picture of someone online they aren’t happy with and it shouldn’t have happened. BUT by lawyering up and going after it’s removal with the same energy as a leaked nude for example gives completely the wrong message- it’s super hypocritical to wax lyrical about being a human with feelings but make such a concerted effort to curate your image to ensure a ‘natural’ image isn’t out there. She’d save a ton of money on lawyers and gain lots of respect by just letting it be.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think surgery is the main issue here, personally I think its the airbrushing editing of the pictures. I mean we know by looking at her she has had surgery but when young girls look at the pics and see a perfect body no cellulite or spots/wrinkles etc that's where the problem is. The photo she is trying to get rid of is of a normal woman but she doesnt want to be normal she wants to be PERFECT.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If she had not addressed this the photo would have been forgotten about rather than people actively seeking it out as I have this morning. Personally I've always been a fan of her and I feel like many have been. I've not watched more recent series of kuwtk but I actually thought wow she looks so normal she is so pretty in this picture I can't comment on if she now takes herself too seriously. Everyone has a right to not like a photo and have it taken down I guess it's a control thing. She couldn't control her dad dying, or the show getting so big, or lamar doing drugs, cheating, breaking her heart, she couldn't control stories leaked, or Tristan or her lil sisters friend betraying her. But she can control what is edited and shown of her body to give her positive reinforcement that even though all the other stuff happened and more that she has power over something. But now even that's been lost. She doesn't want it to be like the pict of Kim on the beach with her nappy arse. But if anything it might be now. Personally I think she looks great in the unedited pict.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For me it wasn’t about the stomach or figure it was the difference in her face compared to the filtered/edited photos that are posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For me it wasn’t about the stomach or figure it was the difference in her face compared to the filtered/edited photos that are posted.
Yeah same she just looks completely different like much more like the early days of keeping up. Why can’t she just come out and just honestly say look guys yes I’ve had work done blah blah🙄.

I think it’s more prominent now because of social media but when I was younger it was always the women in magazines that looked perfect. Everyone knows it’s not real. Looking at women in magazines didn’t make me go crazy thinking I will try anything to look like that, because it’s not real. It’s been happening for generations. People talk like the kardashians created airbrushing and filtering. Do they go over the top with it? Of course. As do tonnes of other celebrities and brands with their campaigns. Hand on heart I don’t know anyone who thinks they can look like these insta models because everyone is clued up enough to know it’s fake. I’m not saying it’s right for everyone to photoshop photos etc, it’s just the way the world is and has been for a very long time

i’d literally kill to look like the unedited version of khloe, however her ig live prancing around in the bathroom seemed completely pointless? not that she had to justify or explain herself to anyone at all, i just think the most shocking thing in that photo was the texture of her skin, which we all have being human, and the presence of hip dips. she’s so used to seeing her body completely blurred and smoothed over on facetune she doesn’t recognise herself. but the hip dips, which are considered highly undesirable by today’s ridiculous standard of beauty, are what really stand out to me because of the chronic manipulation of the hourglass figure she portrays herself to have, and literally paid for over however many bbls. noticed since she lost weight most of her ig pictures are bent over/sat down to give the illusion of much wider hips - she knows she has hip dips, the live was pointless because she hid them with her trackies still. she never pulled them down, knowing the placement changes the whole shape.

the lighting/colour edited excuse is absolute bull - they film kuwtk in that lighting all the time, the difference is they filmed the show with body filters on. they’ll never stop editing their pictures, their entire brand is based on them looking perfect all the time e.g., kylie posted this days ago - notice the curtains cinched in by her hip to create a smaller waist and fill out the dip. they should honestly be ashamed, the obsession with looks has gone too far imo. they don’t even look like themselves

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If anything the picture showed she’s had far less surgery and fillers than people thought. And that a lot of how she appears now is makeup and editing. Because her face really looked like her old self which was refreshing to see.

I refuse to edit my personal photos so subsequently I no longer feel I can share many photos on social media. As everyone has access to apps like facetune, no one now has pores or bingo wings or cellulite or a shiny nose so I’m therefore embarrassed by any photo that 10 years ago I’d have been happy with sharing. It’s changed the standards of beauty to something unachievable so I prefer not to play the game.

I find it so cringey when people I know upload photos that look nothing like them. Especially when they airbrush their face so much they look like Lord Voldemort.

Everyone wants to appear to be the best version of themselves in public, but these days everyone is just catfishing.

I think it’s more prominent now because of social media but when I was younger it was always the women in magazines that looked perfect. Everyone knows it’s not real. Looking at women in magazines didn’t make me go crazy thinking I will try anything to look like that, because it’s not real. It’s been happening for generations. People talk like the kardashians created airbrushing and filtering. Do they go over the top with it? Of course. As do tonnes of other celebrities and brands with their campaigns. Hand on heart I don’t know anyone who thinks they can look like these insta models because everyone is clued up enough to know it’s fake. I’m not saying it’s right for everyone to photoshop photos etc, it’s just the way the world is and has been for a very long time
The problem is everyone has access to photoshop now via facetune. So it’s not just staring at magazine covers thinking gosh they look perfect, it’s your old next door neighbour on Facebook looking like they have skin like a goddess.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.