The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
especially as Kris was always seemingly annoyed that Kourtney wasn't married and having children... wasn't Kylie going out with Tyga when she was underage and he was quite a bit older?
Yeah she stole him from his fiance, Kim's mate Blac Chyna who had just given birth.... You have to wonder what goes through their heads.... Like I just knew when I was a teenager that if a man had a girlfriend or wife that was just lights out and it wasn't going any further.

Did pimp mama Kris just bring the 5 up to not even treat a man having a wife or girlfriend as anything to bear in mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
especially as Kris was always seemingly annoyed that Kourtney wasn't married and having children... wasn't Kylie going out with Tyga when she was underage and he was quite a bit older?
I think they were "official" when she was 17 or 16 but there were rumours that they'd been dating a lot longer 🤢
Exactly, Kourtney got so much stick for not marrying Scott any time they had a kid and Khloe took a lot of heat from Caitlyn especially about marrying Lamar after a month. And even though it was pre- the show the family always talk in darkened tones when there's any mention of Kim's teenage marriage 😬
Of course Kris and Caitlyn are terrible hypocrites given their own form for divorces and cheating. It'll be so intriguing to see what Kim, Kourtney etc will be like when their own kids are teens. I feel like the boys will all be left to their own devices but all of the girls will be made to carry the torch.

Reactions: 7
Anyone ever watch Wendy Williams?

She's always making digs about how everything khloe does is a disaster - kocktails, khloe and Lamar etc

Khloe must be MADDDDDD but Wendy would annihilate her so she has to be quiet 😭😭😭😭
How you doin?
I used to watch her wee gossip clips years ago, she had the Ks on the show a few times but there is definite tension. She didn't like Kanye either.

Kylie seems to view the tv show as passé and not 'cool' like social media fame. And the way her sisters and Paris/Nicole/The Hills girls HAD to be seen at every club and premier to get media attention. Kylie and her cohort just need to put up a post on instagram.

Even though she fell victim to the KUWTK spin-off curse of cancelled after one season (unless there is a city to be 'taken') I'm always surprised Kylie hasn't been made to do another season of LoK now that she's more popular and has more drama in her life with the cosmetics and Travis and Stormi. I always feel irrationally cheated out of her pregnancy storyline on the main show 😂 Like, how did Kris and Caitlyn react? They've always done all the soundbites about how it's a blessing and Kylie's a great mom. They really didn't bat an eyelid over their 20 yo getting pregnant? Caitlyn was such a strict parent!
Also how did Kim et al feel about their baby sister getting knocked up? Esp Khloe, even though she was expecting True not long after. She'd barely been broken up with Tyga that long. It would've made for interesting tv. I sadistically love the scene where Rob gets grilled over him and Chyna having a baby 😳😋 The show was always at it's best when focused on the personal lives of the siblings, not obstacle courses or Scott and Khloe trying to outdo the Todd Kraines prank or Kris and Corey pretending they can't keep their hands off each other 🙄
I watched older seasons recently, it was before Kylie got pregnant but Food God (Jonathan) was making a point how well Kylie had done in life and how all she had left to do was have a baby and probably would soon. How she was much much older than her years, which I found quite sad, she was still just a teenager but thought she had done it all.
The family agreed and were saying what an amazing mom she would be.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The Kourt not wanting to be famous thing i take with a pinch of salt. She’s got poosh which she is obviously very much into and enjoys. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. I really like Kourt, she’s always been my favourite alongside Kim. I don’t think she shows too much of her kids tbh.

Reactions: 5
I can. Things didn't work out the way Caitlyn planned, she really thought she was going to be much bigger and more powerful than them. It was like some kind of warped revenge on her behalf and less about highlighting the issues trans people face.
She's broke, not in the normal sense but by LA standards definitely on the breadline, she has tried to stay relevant by using her daughters but that hasn't worked so has had to go cap in hand to Kris.
I don't think it matters what advice Kris gives her, she has fallen out of favour with the public and is too complicated and arrogant for the masses.
Shes just a youtuber now relying on revenue from ads and sponsors and shilling stuff on QVC, tragic really. I don't think she could disappear from view and live the quiet life as she's addicted to the attention and can't afford to either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always remember Caitlyn trying to justify being a Republican by saying Trump does good work with the LGBTQ+ community (🤯) but if Trump did anything against Trans people (he did), Caitlyn would come after him (she didn't). Like what was she actually going to do?? 😂 She does all the tv work (I'm a Celebrity, Masked Singer) to keep up her profile and get a paycheck but all she wants to do is chill in Malibu and play golf.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always remember Caitlyn trying to justify being a Republican by saying Trump does good work with the LGBTQ+ community (🤯) but if Trump did anything against Trans people (he did), Caitlyn would come after him (she didn't). Like what was she actually going to do?? 😂 She does all the tv work (I'm a Celebrity, Masked Singer) to keep up her profile and get a paycheck but all she wants to do is chill in Malibu and play golf.
I wonder if she got any money from Kris in the divorce?

Reactions: 4
Kris wasn't long moving on, separated 2013, divorced 2014, new relationship 2014. Not unusual but I do wonder if Corey was on the scene during the marriage. No evidence for this apart from dishonesty. Divorce settlement was never made public as far as I know.
Kylie met Tyga in 2011 when he performed at kendalls sweet sixteen, she was 14. They became official in 2014, I think its pretty clear they were seeing each other prior to that but they hid it from the public.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I can. Things didn't work out the way Caitlyn planned, she really thought she was going to be much bigger and more powerful than them. It was like some kind of warped revenge on her behalf and less about highlighting the issues trans people face.
She's broke, not in the normal sense but by LA standards definitely on the breadline, she has tried to stay relevant by using her daughters but that hasn't worked so has had to go cap in hand to Kris.
I don't think it matters what advice Kris gives her, she has fallen out of favour with the public and is too complicated and arrogant for the masses.
Shes just a youtuber now relying on revenue from ads and sponsors and shilling stuff on QVC, tragic really. I don't think she could disappear from view and live the quiet life as she's addicted to the attention and can't afford to either.
I don't believe it that she's asking Kris for help regarding career, there's other managers out there other than Kris Jenner, if it was anything I reckon it was more asking Kris to loosen her stranglehold on the media that Kris has turned against Caitlyn so she can work again.....

I don't get what the beefs even about? Cos Caitlyn gave an interview saying Kris used to hoard the money she earned as Bruce?!

There's an early episode on KU where she takes his credit card away and he wants to buy a model helicopter, so it's hardly some shocking secret???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't believe it that she's asking Kris for help regarding career, there's other managers out there other than Kris Jenner, if it was anything I reckon it was more asking Kris to loosen her stranglehold on the media that Kris has turned against Caitlyn so she can work again.....

I don't get what the beefs even about? Cos Caitlyn gave an interview saying Kris used to hoard the money she earned as Bruce?!

There's an early episode on KU where she takes his credit card away and he wants to buy a model helicopter, so it's hardly some shocking secret???
I think it was because of the claims in the book that the dad knew OJ was guilty but defended him anyway, it was in the book and Caitlyn gave them an advance copy which didn't include that so they were blindsided by it

Reactions: 6
I mean, that sounds true as well? He must have been pretty stupid to think OJ was totally innocent, he knew that he beat Nicole during their marriage at the very least.

Reactions: 9
I mean, that sounds true as well? He must have been pretty stupid to think OJ was totally innocent, he knew that he beat Nicole during their marriage at the very least.
oh yeah 100% he would have known but it is just one of those things they never speak about I guess

Are you joking? I don't remember her taking Bruce's cards away. But I do remember her not supporting his hobbies and rolling her eyes at anything other than him being a house husband. That is a type of domestic abuse, financial. They did disrespect him a lot and the kids were as bad but that's not unusual, perpetrators use kids to hurt.

Reactions: 3
Trump (and indeed Caitlin) are complete dicks, but she shouldn’t have had to justify who she votes for? That’s the point of democracy. I really dislike Caitlin, but I also really disliked Bruce and I see the same arrogant hypocrisy in both of them.
However, I do believe that Kris knew far more about the trans issue than she is claiming. Practically the whole family has come out and said that they saw him cross dressing/wearing makeup around the house over the years, seems odd that they never mentioned it to their mother - who claims she just thought it was in the bedroom.

Reactions: 6
Trump (and indeed Caitlin) are complete dicks, but she shouldn’t have had to justify who she votes for? That’s the point of democracy. I really dislike Caitlin, but I also really disliked Bruce and I see the same arrogant hypocrisy in both of them.
However, I do believe that Kris knew far more about the trans issue than she is claiming. Practically the whole family has come out and said that they saw him cross dressing/wearing makeup around the house over the years, seems odd that they never mentioned it to their mother - who claims she just thought it was in the bedroom.
yeah I think so, I imagine if she did know this the marriage might have been over long before they actually broke up, which would explain how Kris moved on so quickly

Reactions: 2
I don't buy her bullshit about not knowing either, that's why I've a hard time believing anything she says. I think they saw Caitlyns popularity soar when she first came out and decided to play the victim. Kris would have been more than happy to continue to live a lie and have her own fun outside of the marriage. I don't like Caitlyn but coming out as trans would not have been easy 10/20/30 years ago and I feel she just picked the easy route. That's a huge sacrifice and then to have possibly been controlled as Bruce too, nightmare situation.

Are you joking? I don't remember her taking Bruce's cards away. But I do remember her not supporting his hobbies and rolling her eyes at anything other than him being a house husband. That is a type of domestic abuse, financial. They did disrespect him a lot and the kids were as bad but that's not unusual, perpetrators use kids to hurt.
I remember that episode, she physically took the cards off of him because she thought the planes were a waste of money. In the same episode, she bought a plain black dress for $$$$$! Bruce went to Khloe who found it absolutely ridiculous and helped him to come up with a plan to get his cards back. Bruce was Kris' witch, running around taking Kendal and Kylie to their activities etc, staying in for deliveries, and having to ask her for cash for simple purchases.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I remember that episode, she physically took the cards off of him because she thought the planes were a waste of money. In the same episode, she bought a plain black dress for $$$$$! Bruce went to Khloe who found it absolutely ridiculous and helped him to come up with a plan to get his cards back. Bruce was Kris' witch, running around taking Kendal and Kylie to their activities etc, staying in for deliveries, and having to ask her for cash for simple purchases.
but I think a lot of those kind of storylines were fabricated tbh, obviously we don't know, but a lot of things were clearly faked just for something to happen

Reactions: 10
but I think a lot of those kind of storylines were fabricated tbh, obviously we don't know, but a lot of things were clearly faked just for something to happen
I do think it was fabricated to an extent, but Kris is money hungry and does come across as controlling anyway imo. I would believe it if she did take all financial control.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.