The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Travis and Kourtney are getting super cereal, I really do. Could have done without the thumb sucking though. Just no need. Slightly ill 🤒

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the video of Kourtney sucking travis’s thumb? Why was this on Instagram 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 and now in all the daily mail articles. 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t suck my fellas thumb, but if I did and he shared it on social media I would go absolutely sick. Looks like she sucking on a micro penis. It’s really weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some things should just be kept private lol I don't need to see no thumb sucking. They do seem very happy together though so I'll have to deal with my raging jealously on that one 😂

• Haha
His ex is going to go apeshit :ROFLMAO: yes they do look happy and obviously have fun together.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s crazy to see Kourtney not miserable. She’s more likeable now she’s happy. She’s been so negative for so long, it must’ve been draining for her and everyone around her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s crazy to see Kourtney not miserable. She’s more likeable now she’s happy. She’s been so negative for so long, it must’ve been draining for her and everyone around her!
I think everyone’s better when they’re happy! 🥳 lucky her! Scott must been seething deep down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Welcome to #4 and thanks to jarv for the suggestion, the one and only suggestion. I had
to make a slight change to make it fit. 🤗

Well Kim has been declared a billionaire, so was Kylie once but we all that was utter bollocks
and Unverified.

Khloe and her natural photo mistakenly put online for the world to piss they pants laughing
was posted by Granny MJ (did I get that right?) Any road up, Khloe removed it and is so
embarrassed she wants it removed from the web.

Here is that photo.

View attachment 518838

Carry on people.
Oh my god 🙄 she needs to get over herself 🤦‍♀️ ‘Boo hoo I’m Richer than god and there’s a bad picture of me online 😩

um yeah my sympathy and/or care is very low on this one.
Next rich celebrity sooking please! 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Has anyone seen the video of Kourtney sucking travis’s thumb? Why was this on Instagram 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 and now in all the daily mail articles. 🥴
Did not need to see that, nice to see her happy.

Her and Kim seem a lot more relaxed and fun in recent social media posts recently, but also mindful that, they only show us/put out what they want us to see!!

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else really disappointed with season 20. I really wanted them to go out with a bang. I'm usually on Kims side when it comes to her vs Kourtney, but I get why Kourtney gets so frustrated with Kim not being as open with her relationship with Kanye. I understand that Scott was a cast member of the show unlike Kanye, but I would have loved them to have gone a bit more in depth with it. Even just from Kim's side as I don't want them to exploit Kanyes mental health battle. They all know how to do good tv.

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else really disappointed with season 20. I really wanted them to go out with a bang. I'm usually on Kims side when it comes to her vs Kourtney, but I get why Kourtney gets so frustrated with Kim not being as open with her relationship with Kanye. I understand that Scott was a cast member of the show unlike Kanye, but I would have loved them to have gone a bit more in depth with it. Even just from Kim's side as I don't want them to exploit Kanyes mental health battle. They all know how to do good tv.
yeah I agree, they really should have ended before, I bet this season will get awful ratings it is just SO dull

Reactions: 1
I am disappointed with the finale season . They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel content wise. This week Khloe and that hoe Tristan did some ufo crap and Kourtney bitched at her employees for bothering her . She just cannot be bothered with Poosh related things when she has gross green drink to stir and tattooed thumbs to suck .

I cant stand kanye so I am glad to not hear from him . Kourtney picks and chooses what she is open about - sometimes she was open about Scott and her relationship but I noticed she doesnt even want other bfs named sometimes.

I am disappointed with the finale season . They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel content wise. This week Khloe and that hoe Tristan did some ufo crap and Kourtney bitched at her employees for bothering her . She just cannot be bothered with Poosh related things when she has gross green drink to stir and tattooed thumbs to suck .

I cant stand kanye so I am glad to not hear from him . Kourtney picks and chooses what she is open about - sometimes she was open about Scott and her relationship but I noticed she doesnt even want other bfs named sometimes.
anyone else reading the recaps on buzzfeed? they are really funny, I have stopped watching but I read the reviews

Reactions: 4
anyone else reading the recaps on buzzfeed? they are really funny, I have stopped watching but I read the reviews
Ooh I will check it out . I have been watching on Hayu but yeah its pretty dull lately.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched any new episodes. I don’t believe there’s ever really a Kim vs Kourt really. I know the fight, etc but I have read many times they are the closet 🤷🏼‍♀️. All what they think people want to see...grown up siblings fighting 🥴...I think not. Kourtney looked so good in the recent photos with all the sisters...in fact she looked the best by a mile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.