The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
absolutely cringe! I watched this episode last night they made a whole drama over nothing and the girls 20!
Made such a drama over addison having "long corally orange nails" Khloe was sat right there letting Kim and Kris say this and would you look at this picture! It's almost as if they were saying it to just be cunts!

Kendall was the only one being nice to her...

Say what you want about Caitlyn but I think she at least made sure Kylie and Kendall were raised to be polite. Doesn't surprise me Kylie seems to want nothing to do with any of them....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why they are trying to make Addison happen, maybe Kris is her manager.
To be fair there is a lot I don't understand about this family.

Reactions: 4
Made such a drama over addison having "long corally orange nails" Khloe was sat right there letting Kim and Kris say this and would you look at this picture! It's almost as if they were saying it to just be cunts!

Say what you want about Caitlyn but I think she at least made sure Kylie and Kendall were raised to be polite. Doesn't surprise me Kylie seems to want nothing to do with any of them....
I agree with the comment about Kendall and Kylie, they're as interesting as watching paint dry but they're nothing like the Kardashians personality wise, and I mean that as a compliment. Robert would be turning in his grave if he knew what his girls grew up to be!

Kylie especially imo, I hate the way she talks and it has got worse over the years

Reactions: 3
I agree with the comment about Kendall and Kylie, they're as interesting as watching paint dry but they're nothing like the Kardashians personality wise, and I mean that as a compliment. Robert would be turning in his grave if he knew what his girls grew up to be!
I think I disagree, Rob Sr would love it. This is the man that supported OJ in court. I don’t want to write it in case big time lawyer Kim sues me but check Rob Sr Wikipedia page the OJ section second paragraph regarding the “garment bag”. I’m not sure he was a man of scruples. He loved getting in with celebs. He was more vocal against OJ toward the end of his life but I believe only because it was plain to see his guilt and he didn’t want the questionable association anymore.

Reactions: 9
I think I disagree, Rob Sr would love it. This is the man that supported OJ in court. I don’t want to write it in case big time lawyer Kim sues me but check Rob Sr Wikipedia page the OJ section second paragraph regarding the “garment bag”. I’m not sure he was a man of scruples. He loved getting in with celebs. He was more vocal against OJ toward the end of his life but I believe only because it was plain to see his guilt and he didn’t want the questionable association anymore.
Yeah totally agree, obviously everyone loves their parents, and I think memories can be looked back on with more fondness particularly if they're no longer with us but I'm not sure I buy the St Robert narrative...

That's true, I just meant how they are in terms of personality, like Khloe's bitchiness for example. He definitely would've loved their 'celeb' status, although for me their status is closer to trash 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Ks seem to be very respectful of their father, I don't think he would have had any problem with how they behave nor does his ex wife who sold their daughters sex tape. Money is the root of all evil but sometimes it doesn't matter how you acquire it.
Kendal and kylie called him uncle Robert just like one big happy family. There was some controversy with his partner after his death, a book deal or a diary maybe? Did they sue each other?
He did some questionable things for sure but he may have been slightly more grounded than his ex wife, although she has hinted that he was very controlling.

Reactions: 6
That's true, I just meant how they are in terms of personality, like Khloe's bitchiness for example. He definitely would've loved their 'celeb' status, although for me their status is closer to trash 🤭
Khloe has such a chip on her shoulder, agree I don’t think any parent could be proud of that attitude.

The Ks seem to be very respectful of their father, I don't think he would have had any problem with how they behave nor does his ex wife who sold their daughters sex tape. Money is the root of all evil but sometimes it doesn't matter how you acquire it.
Kendal and kylie called him uncle Robert just like one big happy family. There was some controversy with his partner after his death, a book deal or a diary maybe? Did they sue each other?
He did some questionable things for sure but he may have been slightly more grounded than his ex wife, although she has hinted that he was very controlling.
Yeh for sure he was clearly a very loving devoted father no denying that and much loved by his children. Defo I think much like Kris he would have done anything to see his girls get ahead. I still get moved when I see them talk about him though, he’s clearly very missed. The hologram was disturbing though.

They often say that Kris and Rob were besties post divorce but it was acrimonious in the first instance. Would love to know the full details on that. And yes something went down with his partner at the time of his death can’t remember what

Reactions: 7

To be fair I always assumed that the reason we hardly see Kylie on the show is because she's such a catfish. Even with all the heavy filtering they do on the show, the KUWTK Kylie wouldn't match the insta Kylie

Reactions: 21
To be fair I always assumed that the reason we hardly see Kylie on the show is because she's such a catfish. Even with all the heavy filtering they do on the show, the KUWTK Kylie wouldn't match the insta Kylie
That and the personality of a fish. Life of Kylie was so dull. All that money, pre kids, and all she did was loaf around with Jordyn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quite possibly but also if I'd have had to cut ties with my oldest best friend since childhood only for Tristan to then be welcomed back like it was nothing best believe I'd be FUMING. The fact she never went on Kim's 40th holiday is very telling I think... I don't blame her.

Reactions: 22
I caught a glimpse of the episode where they did the obstacle course. Can’t believe this show is still going. What a pointless episode and totally over the top.

I wonder that they are setting up elaborate stuff so they can have little of their real/personal lives in the show 😐 or they just don’t have anything interesting any more

I caught a glimpse of the episode where they did the obstacle course. Can’t believe this show is still going. What a pointless episode and totally over the top.

I wonder that they are setting up elaborate stuff so they can have little of their real/personal lives in the show 😐 or they just don’t have anything interesting any more
That's exactly the reason their real lives are far more interesting than this dross but they don't want/can't share. I think they're not on great terms with E either so maybe they don't want to give them the juicy stuff.
They all have brands too so anything salacious wouldn't be appreciated. These last few seasons have been utterly utterly tit and worse than boring.

That's exactly the reason their real lives are far more interesting than this dross but they don't want/can't share. I think they're not on great terms with E either so maybe they don't want to give them the juicy stuff.
They all have brands too so anything salacious wouldn't be appreciated. These last few seasons have been utterly utterly tit and worse than boring.
I want to see the divorce drama not Kendall doing an obstacle course!😂😂😂

• Haha
I want to see the divorce drama not Kendall doing an obstacle course!😂😂😂
Damn straight you do! We've seen everything else over the years. I blame Kanye for this shift in attitude, feck him and his privacy

• Haha
I do think we’re starting to see a bit more of a fun side to Kim on social media since their separation. Long may it continue.
Loving Kourtney with Travis which is strange as I normally can’t stand her.
And Kendall and Devin are cute.
Still don’t like Kylie. Kris is life. Khloe is meh.

• Haha
Are there any rumours about Kylie feuding/drifting from the klan? I really want to know what her relationship with Kris is like after the Forbes exposè and her reaction to it. That would've been so humiliating. And now Kim has allegedly reached billionaire status before her. Add all that to the Jordyn fiasco. Now she's had to promote boring dull Stassie to chief bootlicker.

It was very noticeable that she wasn't at Kim's 40th. She only seems to be sticking around so that Stormi is close to her cousins. There was a photo on her insta of her and Stormi sitting outside for True's birthday and she just seemed so over it.

Reactions: 8
Are there any rumours about Kylie feuding/drifting from the klan? I really want to know what her relationship with Kris is like after the Forbes exposè and her reaction to it. That would've been so humiliating. And now Kim has allegedly reached billionaire status before her. Add all that to the Jordyn fiasco. Now she's had to promote boring dull Stassie to chief bootlicker.

It was very noticeable that she wasn't at Kim's 40th. She only seems to be sticking around so that Stormi is close to her cousins. There was a photo on her insta of her and Stormi sitting outside for True's birthday and she just seemed so over it.
I didn't realise as I haven't seen all of the episodes, but I read an article the other day about how Kourtney doesn't really get on with her siblings and cannot wait for the show to end so she doesn't have to have these "fake relationships" anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.