The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when it got too much for me was that episode where they started drinking some kind of juice and sniffing each other’s vaginas to see how they smelled. I just thought, okay this is so stupid and no longer charming and funny. They’re all grotesque

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Khloe on her mothers grid is unrecognisable. I'm serious, I had to read the caption. I don't know what this is, some kind of new weird syndrome whereby people start to believe they look like an edited image?

Reactions: 7
No sign of Tristan at any birthday photos, I wonder if khloe is hiding him again

• Haha
He just couldn’t be bothered to turn up I would imagine.
If the clubs are back open he's probably cheating on her again - I honestly think her family enable her to be with him for some weird reason, like him being on the show and going after any girl who. he cheats on her with. If any man treated. my sister like that I would have his dick in a jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No sign of Tristan at any birthday photos, I wonder if khloe is hiding him again
Honestly I now believe this photo thing was all manufactured to cover up or distract from something else!

If he doesn't make a reappearance soon I'm calling it.

Reactions: 10
Honestly I now believe this photo thing was all manufactured to cover up or distract from something else!

If he doesn't make a reappearance soon I'm calling it.
Wow. I bet you're on to something!
They put Kourtney under pressure to reconcile with Scott a few times too, she had valid concerns about his drinking and drug use and she was probably concerned about violence too. Remember that, when he went on benders and would rampage and smash the place up. If one of my family members or friends had experienced that I'd want them out of that situation and would support them in leaving.
But the Kourt and Scott drama drew the viewers in, its actually very sad, I'm not surprised Kourt appears cold and detached on the show. They used a terrible situation in her life and enabled Scott, who is more likable than cold distant Kourtney.

Reactions: 8
Wow. I bet you're on to something!
They put Kourtney under pressure to reconcile with Scott a few times too, she had valid concerns about his drinking and drug use and she was probably concerned about violence too. Remember that, when he went on benders and would rampage and smash the place up. If one of my family members or friends had experienced that I'd want them out of that situation and would support them in leaving.
But the Kourt and Scott drama drew the viewers in, its actually very sad, I'm not surprised Kourt appears cold and detached on the show. They used a terrible situation in her life and enabled Scott, who is more likable than cold distant Kourtney.
it is so strange isn't it? It is like they are just all obsessed with staying with the father of their children. If I had seen my sister's/daughters's partner smash mirrors etc how Scott did I would never want her to be alone with him, that is such a short step away from being violent towards people imo

Reactions: 6
it is so strange isn't it? It is like they are just all obsessed with staying with the father of their children. If I had seen my sister's/daughters's partner smash mirrors etc how Scott did I would never want her to be alone with him, that is such a short step away from being violent towards people imo
And we don't know if he was violent towards her but there was a definite shift in her attitude during those episodes moving towards the person we see today. I remember her breaking her heart over him, not fake tears like the rest of them, actual despair. I believe she really wanted that relationship to work in the early days but was stuck in a cycle. Then she used him for two more kids, that's hollywood 🙄
I think that's when people stopped liking her and preferring the Lord douchebag.

And we don't know if he was violent towards her but there was a definite shift in her attitude during those episodes moving towards the person we see today. I remember her breaking her heart over him, not fake tears like the rest of them, actual despair. I believe she really wanted that relationship to work in the early days but was stuck in a cycle. Then she used him for two more kids, that's hollywood 🙄
I think that's when people stopped liking her and preferring the Lord douchebag.
yeah she definitely became much more cold and also boring. I think their's was really the only genuine relationship, they had been together for such a long time, before all the fame etc

Reactions: 5
Anyone know what Rob is up to these days?! I guess his sock empire crumbled...

He used to have good comedy value on old episodes. Particularly the one in Vegas where he had the play fight with Scott and he had blood coming out of his finger! Lol.

Anyone know what Rob is up to these days?! I guess his sock empire crumbled...

He used to have good comedy value on old episodes. Particularly the one in Vegas where he had the play fight with Scott and he had blood coming out of his finger! Lol.
He has a line of hot sauce I believe and has been getting himself into shape.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the clip of them interrogating Addison? 😳😳😳

Is there any need to be so bitchy to a young girl!!!

Can only imagine how they'd be if someone spoke that way to Kylie...

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the clip of them interrogating Addison? 😳😳😳

Is there any need to be so bitchy to a young girl!!!

Can only imagine how they'd be if someone spoke that way to Kylie...
absolutely cringe! I watched this episode last night they made a whole drama over nothing and the girls 20!

Khloe on her mothers grid is unrecognisable. I'm serious, I had to read the caption. I don't know what this is, some kind of new weird syndrome whereby people start to believe they look like an edited image?
It’s frightening isn’t it? ☹

It’s frightening isn’t it? ☹
Yes, I don't understand it, its like she doesn't understand that people will notice and comment. I think khloe is the most obnoxious and entitled member of that family and believes that she looks like her edits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.