The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her slagging off Amber Rose for being a stripper (seemingly to impress that piece of tit Kanye) who himself had been happily publically slut shaming Amber to please Kim. Amber clapped back at Khloe pointing out she isn’t come from a background of privilege, and became a stripper due to being desperate to pay her bills and having a poor education.
Do you remember that girl who slept with Scott in Dubai? That was absolutely disgusting, the attempted revealing and bullying of that poor girl, Kim was trying to drag her out of the toilet in order to identify and humiliate her on camera, - she already had this girls purse and was throwing it around making loud threats outside the bathroom door with her gang of bullies.
That woman must have been terrified, she had done nothing wrong at all, Scott was single at the time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
What a total dick. Her family CREATED the unrealistic body image. Who the duck cares, dry your eyes. The world is falling apart. She could have made this into something positive, karma 🙂

Reactions: 20
When you’re someone who actively promotes the “perfect filtered” image. Posting pictures of yourself sprawling in a bikini at every opportunity, thereby making normal looking girls look and think why don’t I look like that? Because as someone without millions and access to assistants who will spend hours taking the perfect picture in the perfect light and then editing it to death. Meaning girls pick apart every part of their own body. She’s spent years, with her sisters and even her mum, creating for others - and millions who follow her - the same effect she’s saying the media and public had on her - it’s a bit like throwing stones in a glass house

Reactions: 16
I remember her slagging off Amber Rose for being a stripper (seemingly to impress that piece of tit Kanye) who himself had been happily publically slut shaming Amber to please Kim. Amber clapped back at Khloe pointing out she isn’t come from a background of privilege, and became a stripper due to being desperate to pay her bills and having a poor education.
Do you remember that girl who slept with Scott in Dubai? That was absolutely disgusting, the attempted revealing and bullying of that poor girl, Kim was trying to drag her out of the toilet in order to identify and humiliate her on camera, - she already had this girls purse and was throwing it around making loud threats outside the bathroom door with her gang of bullies.
That woman must have been terrified, she had done nothing wrong at all, Scott was single at the time.
I totally forgot about that. That was so awful. And typical Kardashian style Scott is welcomed back into the fold. That poor girl owed them nothing.

Reactions: 17
omg I had never seen that Dubai episode! And how in any way is this the women's fault?! they all seem to have really bad tempers, there have been various episodes where they have physically fought with each other, which I find unbelievable for grown women.

Reactions: 11
omg I had never seen that Dubai episode! And how in any way is this the women's fault?! they all seem to have really bad tempers, there have been various episodes where they have physically fought with each other, which I find unbelievable for grown women.
The girl was supposedly Bella Thorne who would of been alot younger then Kim and her goonies. She would of been scared for sure.
I really hope this is the beginning of the end for this family, used to love them but they are so beyond remotely real or genuine now. Khloe own mother used to say to people that she needed a nose job when she was younger she basically had no hope in life at having any self esteem with the pressure her momager would of put her under, Kris herself was no stranger to plastic surgery back in the day.

Didn't she also bully a 19 year old Chloe Grace Mortez and post this picture on twitter after Chloe got involved in Kim and Taylor's drama, she said something like "people need to get their heads out of their assholes there are real problems in the world"

Then Khloe replied with that pic, but the pic wasn't Chloe Grace just someone who looked like her. So how is that for posting pictures without people's consent, some women's butthole is out there on the internet forever.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It was Ella ross in the bathroom. She had been seeing scott for a little bit and the family all knew.xx

The girl was supposedly Bella Thorne who would of been alot younger then Kim and her goonies. She would of been scared for sure.
I really hope this is the beginning of the end for this family, used to love them but they are so beyond remotely real or genuine now. Khloe own mother used to say to people that she needed a nose job when she was younger she basically had no hope in life at having any self esteem with the pressure her momager would of put her under, Kris herself was no stranger to plastic surgery back in the day.

Didn't she also bully a 19 year old Chloe Grace Mortez and post this picture on twitter after Chloe got involved in Kim and Taylor's drama, she said something like "people need to get their heads out of their assholes there are real problems in the world"

Then Khloe replied with that pic, but the pic wasn't Chloe Grace just someone who looked like her. So how is that for posting pictures without people's consent, some women's butthole is out there on the internet forever.
It was Ella ross xx

Reactions: 4
Kim was awful in that Dubai episode, she did nothing wrong nor did Scott as he was single at the time and she got called a f*****g woman & wh*re on television

Reactions: 11
Im currently on series 14 where the family have just met Tristan and are all cooing over how nice he is etc...little do they know in a few months :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m finally coming to the end of my catch up. Been watching since before Christmas and have 2 episodes left of season 19. Won’t know what to do with my spare time afterwards 😂😂 it really has gotten so boring the last few seasons

• Haha
These people are vile. Why are they even on tv?

I only watched a few minutes of one episode and these two dark haired girls had an argument and started slapping each other her across the face. Proper slapping. How in hell is this entertainment? They are toxic and dysfunctional and now their toxicity is infecting anyone who follows them - hardly shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These people are vile. Why are they even on tv?

I only watched a few minutes of one episode and these two dark haired girls had an argument and started slapping each other her across the face. Proper slapping. How in hell is this entertainment? They are toxic and dysfunctional and now their toxicity is infecting anyone who follows them - hardly shocking.
That was hilarious... Reminded me of the ablisa fight on X Factor tbh 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish I could find it but one of the mob wives did a voice over on the fight and it was insanely funny.
I've no idea how they got to where they are today, well I do. Kris Jenner! I suspect a pact with the devil was made too.

Cannot find any sympathy for Khloe. She has bullied so many women over their looks, bodies, sexuality and age over the years. She has publicly called other women fat, ugly, old, lesbians whenever she has wanted to and tried to incite public hatred towards these other women.. she just doesnt like it when the shoe is on the other foot 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also she got with Tristan when he was sleeping with his heavily pregnant ex girlfriend and then rubbed it in his exes face. He’s a dick and Khloe is too. This is no fairytale romance despite how she tries to sugar coat it. His ex has stayed quiet throughout and look how karma has played out so nicely. A beautiful son, healthy natural figure and face and her ex still clearly not over her and offering to pay her £120k to stay single 🤣 and khloe is looking more and more like Mr Potato head every day and photoshopping her body to within an inch of its life.
Also find it odd how she photoshops her daughters face so much. True has a squint and rather than get her an eye patch to help her weaker eye strengthen she would rather pretend it doesnt exist as it would ruin the perfect filtered life aesthetic she is going for so hey, lets blur, soften and add filters to every photo of True rather than sort out her squint and no-one will ever notice!
She made an ass of herself at Kris’ 60th party

what exactly did she say? I cannot find it online just that she intulted her?
🤮🤮🤮 I hate to go there but there was obviously singers hired to perform at the party and I think all of them were male. Khloe grabbed the mic before they all came on and was yelling "Kris get your panties wet babygirl".... Something along those lines.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
🤮🤮🤮 I hate to go there but there was obviously singers hired to perform at the party and I think all of them were male. Khloe grabbed the mic before they all came on and was yelling "Kris get your panties wet babygirl".... Something along those lines.

I'm always surprised about some of the things they leave in tbh, I would be mortified. Iwatched the first few episodes of the new series last night out of boredom, it is SO dull, it is like they have all just given up knowing it is the final series

Reactions: 5
I’m convinced Kim has had a lip implant. I’m watching the new series and her top lip is soooo stiff and frozen when she talks. It’s so distracting, I find myself staring at it the whole episode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.