The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe their divorcing, but I’m kind of happy for Kim. It’s been obvious for a while she’s not happy in the marriage
Kanye has served his purpose, like all her other husbands. Will she remain a single party celebrity, or will she line up her next husband? Her identity in the family is the only married one, so I will guess the latter, though it would be a tough sell with four children in tow. Time will tell.

Reactions: 8
I imagine she’s been through hell and back behind the scenes with Kanye. Whether they divorce or not or whatever you think about her, everyone deserves to be with someone that loves them. He really needs to just stay in Wyoming, focus on his mental health and disappear from the fame game.

Reactions: 22
This whole family is full of sad people. I'm very much a "pox on both their houses" person in regards to Kimye. He objectifies her, she uses his street cred. Hell they both objectify each other, no real relationship beyond a cash transaction between them. They are both idiots.

Having said that, I do have a wee bit of sympathy for Kanye. He has mental health issues. Granted, he is an adult and should take responsibility for his mental health, the Kardashians are not know for their compassion or intelligence. I present Rob as an example.

Reactions: 23
I imagine she’s been through hell and back behind the scenes with Kanye. Whether they divorce or not or whatever you think about her, everyone deserves to be with someone that loves them. He really needs to just stay in Wyoming, focus on his mental health and disappear from the fame game.
She probably won't but I hope Kim can go back to having a normal wardrobe and stop with this latex/whatever new rubbish Kanye has presented her with.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I read the Van Jones thing about 6 months ago, it would be a good move for her to be taken seriously which is what she’s desperate for. Meek Mill is pretty broke apparently, so I doubt she’d go for him long term.
I’d like to be a fly on the wall in Jay Z and Beyoncé’s house today!

Reactions: 7
I think Kim has overtook Kanye now. Her name sells products no matter what. Whether people love or dislike her, they talk about her. Not many people don’t know who she is. So many people have lost respect for Kanye and literally just take the piss out of him now. Remember when she had to pay off a load of his debt.
He’s a waster. 4 beautiful children that he doesn’t give a tit about. Oh actually, he only seems to care about North.
Yes defo agree with everything you’ve said. Rewind 10,15 years ago, Kanye was huge, I must admit I was a massive fan of his music but now he is the runt of the little of the kardashian clan which is quite hard to believe. I think he treats Kim so badly

Reactions: 9
When Kanye appeared in KUWTK and around the time they started dating, he was attractive and a catch. I can see the appeal - with the songs he wrote about her etc. He's now so grossly unattractive - his electoral speech when he breaks down in tears - who wants to be married to that?

I personally quite like Kim and I think she's matured and changed paths - this Van Jones could really make her happy.

Reactions: 25
Who is going to get that horrible house of theirs? They’ll have hard time selling it but I bet the daily mail will flood us with stories about what a huge profit they’ll be making whilst it languishes on the market for years whilst being quietly unloaded at a huge discount.
I really hope he reveals all their secrets, although I don’t know how much they actually tell him, - it appears he genuinely didn’t know about Bruce transitioning for example.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have just woken up to this news, I am so happy. Good girl Kim, get him out to f#$k, going to catch up on the thread.
Has anyone mentioned Kanye and Jeffree Star yet?

I find it hard to believe people actually look up to these morons. They come from money, made more money and they have no talent and not much between their ears. This is what our children have as role models? No thank you.

Reactions: 10
She probably won't but I hope Kim can go back to having a normal wardrobe and stop with this latex/whatever new rubbish Kanye has presented her with.
And I hope she lets him have the house and moves into a nice normal similiar to the one she lived in before she got with Kanye, that house was so pretty and her style

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And I hope she lets him have the house and moves into a nice normal similiar to the one she lived in before she got with Kanye, that house was so pretty and her style
Kim will finally be allowed to buy normal furniture.
Come to think of it she shared pictures of the kids rooms recently, I think that was a hint that this was coming.

Have just woken up to this news, I am so happy. Good girl Kim, get him out to f#$k, going to catch up on the thread.
Has anyone mentioned Kanye and Jeffree Star yet?
I can see Kanye and Jeffrey Star! He’d love the attention and being seen to be edgy if he dated Jeffrey. Hmm, didn’t Jeffrey also know the tea about Jordan and Tristan super early?

I can see Kanye and Jeffrey Star! He’d love the attention and being seen to be edgy if he dated Jeffrey. Hmm, didn’t Jeffrey also know the tea about Jordan and Tristan super early?
I don't know its just rumour but a fun one. I think Jeffree moved to wyoming too. I stopped watching Jeffree ages ago though so I'm not caught up.
I am so happy kims getting out and hope Kanye does his usual twitter party soon.

Screenshot_20210106-102228_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't know its just rumour but a fun one. I think Jeffree moved to wyoming too. I stopped watching Jeffree ages ago though so I'm not caught up.
I am so happy kims getting out and hope Kanye does his usual twitter party soon.

View attachment 374386
New to the thread but loving reading through it, I'm binge watching through season 8 atm when Kim and kanye are first together.

I didn't know about the Jeffree Star thing is it true or just a rumour, I know JS recently moved to Wyoming but was with another guy?

Reactions: 6
The only problem with the divorce which has been on the cards for 2 years is what will happen to the children, North is already messed up and the favourite child which makes matters worse. I pity the divorce lawyers, okay they will make a fortune but they are doing to hard work.

It's no wonder PMK is desperate for getting a new reality show because the divorce is going to be very public, no way in hell will this be done
behind closed doors when PMK can make money out of it.

The only problem with the divorce which has been on the cards for 2 years is what will happen to the children, North is already messed up and the favourite child which makes matters worse. I pity the divorce lawyers, okay they will make a fortune but they are doing to hard work.

It's no wonder PMK is desperate for getting a new reality show because the divorce is going to be very public, no way in hell will this be done
behind closed doors when PMK can make money out of it.
from what he has said I bet he tries to get custody of only North, no way will they give it though with his erratic behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.