Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobmarley

she looks like a chav from the estate
53712ACE-A19E-4684-99EC-538800CBC19D.png

she actually does. All that money in the family but they are literally like a rough family off an estate. You can imagine the conversations of people talking about their most recent dramas on the estate. “Oh did you hear khloe got preggers off her boyfriend but he got caught shagging three other girls behind her back when she was pregnant but she took him back right and then he pulled kylies bff at a house party and they all went ape at her but khloe took him back again coz she wants another likkle baby quick. Her ex is a smack head yeah, he nearly died of a drug overdose when he was shagging a brass and he said khloes fnny smelt like earring backs hahaha.. Their dads now a ****** he was called bruce or summit and now he’s called caitlynn with a C not a K and he’s living with some young blonde girl thats just left sixth form. Thats kylie over there she is proper hard, she isnt with her kid Stormi’s dad anymore, he’s shagged her sister kendall and kylie shags him sometimes but he dont want to be tied down and that. He loves weed and poppers and raps at the weekend. She’s proper boss anyways is Kylie, she runs a makeup stall and works in that beauty salon near the estate. Her ex is called tyga and he has a kid with that rough arse Blakk Chyna. Be careful of her she will literally knock you out. Saw her throw a pram at some man once coz he got in her way when she was leaving Maccy-Ds. And yeah Chyna just had another kid called Dreamy aint that a cute name, with Kylies older brother, the one whos always in the kebab shop.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

jarv

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the Internet

It's not great but it does rhyme 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lira

VIP Member
I imagine she’s been through hell and back behind the scenes with Kanye. Whether they divorce or not or whatever you think about her, everyone deserves to be with someone that loves them. He really needs to just stay in Wyoming, focus on his mental health and disappear from the fame game.
She probably won't but I hope Kim can go back to having a normal wardrobe and stop with this latex/whatever new rubbish Kanye has presented her with.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Boobmarley

I'm deadddd 😭😭
It is literally messy as fuck when you think about it. And that didnt even include kim with her what.. fifth husband who’s completely lost the plot, wanted to run for president and now rumoured to have been shagging a transexual alien/human hybrid makeup artist youtuber on his ranch in wyoming 🤨. Or their mum dating a black man young enough to be her son who gets a stiffy every time ol’ kylie wobbles in with her fake wimwams jiggling about. Or kourtney co-parenting with scott who both seem to creep around the local high schools waiting for the young kids to come out at playtime so they can ask them to date or move in with them (justin beiber, younes benjamin, madison rae (20 yo), amelia gray (19 yo) and sofia richie (22 yo). Lets call a spade a spade here, what a bunch of absolute pedos. Then there’s the dad/mum Bruce-Caitlyn being a grand old 70 years of age living with his 22 year old employee/girlfriend who discribes their relationship more as a ‘mother daughter.’ 🤮🤮 Imagine being 22 year old living with a transgender grandad/grandma who wants to bone you, is enraged and barges into your room when you are sleeping with other men... and you say you have a ‘mother daughter’ relationship with them. Not where I’m from you don’t!!! Don’t know what THAT thing is called but ‘mother daughter relationship’ aint it! The mind literally boggles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

TheRoyalHousekeeper

When Kanye appeared in KUWTK and around the time they started dating, he was attractive and a catch. I can see the appeal - with the songs he wrote about her etc. He's now so grossly unattractive - his electoral speech when he breaks down in tears - who wants to be married to that?

I personally quite like Kim and I think she's matured and changed paths - this Van Jones could really make her happy.

Reactions: 25

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

It's not who posted the photo who should be dealt with, it's Khloe. What she continues to do to her own photos is dangerous and gives the wrong impression to the millions who follow her life. She should own it instead of giving off unrealistic expectations. The thing is she looks like a perfectly normal and health looking woman with a few extra pounds in the photo she's tried to get removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lira

VIP Member
Anyone ever notice how Kris posts throwback pics of the kardashian kids but not the Jenners?
Tbf Kendall and Kylie grew up on the screen for us to see, whereas the Kardashians were already adults when s1 started. Plus Kylie probably bans anyone from posting anything with her original face in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
This whole family is full of sad people. I'm very much a "pox on both their houses" person in regards to Kimye. He objectifies her, she uses his street cred. Hell they both objectify each other, no real relationship beyond a cash transaction between them. They are both idiots.

Having said that, I do have a wee bit of sympathy for Kanye. He has mental health issues. Granted, he is an adult and should take responsibility for his mental health, the Kardashians are not know for their compassion or intelligence. I present Rob as an example.

JakeM

VIP Member
imagine being a lawyer in court and stating your case with "like" in the middle of every sentence :rolleyes:. The thing about their voices changing is bizarre, they all sound more shallow and ridiculous than in the beginning, most people whose voices change sound less like this as they get older
“judge, My client is like, literally so innocent”

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
That’s so sad that they are having the photo removed everywhere. It’s the most relatable a Kardashian has ever looked. I’d have so much respect for Khloe if she just owned it.

Reactions: 22

BigMavis

VIP Member
I actually got Kendal mixed up with Emily Ratajkowski, that's how far she's gone. Loads of the new "supermodels" have had help. Its a far cry from Linda, Naomi, Claudia etc who were just out of this world beautiful and as far as know naturally so.
In my opinion the amount of women walking around today with terrible lip fillers is directly a result of Kylie Jenner, the rise of every man and his dog taking up only fans is down to kim normalising a sex tape and profiting from it. They have had a huge impact on society and I'm not sure if its a good thing.

• Heart

TJ90

VIP Member
I imagine she’s been through hell and back behind the scenes with Kanye. Whether they divorce or not or whatever you think about her, everyone deserves to be with someone that loves them. He really needs to just stay in Wyoming, focus on his mental health and disappear from the fame game.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
New to this thread but apologies if previously discussed. Does anyone follow Jen Atkin their hairdresser? I used to really like her she didn’t seem to take herself too seriously but past couple of years she’s got a little bit into working out and fashion and up Chrissy Tiegen’s ass and meditating and I wasn’t so sure. But anyway she’s just had a baby via surrogate and by her own admission without any medical need. Some stuff about not having to explain herself and her journey.

I can’t help but find this really troubling. Surrogacy is a beautiful gift of science. But this trend centralising from the Kardashian clan for rent a womb is troubling. I’ve no doubt Kim’s first 2 pregnancies were tough, but why not just stop at 2 blessed healthy babies? The planet has enough kids, you don’t have to have 4 because you always pictured 4. Then Khloe sowing the seed for a surrogate (80% chance of miscarriage where has that even come from how do they even calculate that. I had multiple miscarriages before my second I didn’t think ah maybe would just be easy to have someone else do it). And now Jen Atkin. I find it all disturbing. Rich women exploiting other women.

Very depressing.

Also does anyone think Steph Shep has had BBL? I think she’s so incredibly beautiful but her arse has grown and gone karsashian-like which makes me sad but never see any comments online about it but looks obvious to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

cherry198

VIP Member
I actually feel some sympathy for Scott, he will be completely discarded now as he has outlived his usefulness (he looks like a predator, the shows ending and Kourtney has moved on with Travis) and I don’t really know who he has left in his life apart from his children, -although that should be more than enough.
I have a bad feeling it won’t end well for him.
Scott then vs Scott now are two completely different people imo. He grew up a rich arrogant twat and treated everyone, including Kourtney like absolute crap. However after his parents passed away and over the last couple of years he’s changed and grown as a person in a positive way. I think if he didn’t have those kids he’d be dead by now.

Kourtney doesn’t seem to want him but also doesn’t want him to be with anyone else. You can guarantee that if Scott married and had kids with someone else she’d be heartbroken.

Reactions: 21

darkcherry14k

Oh I think the fans have never stopped rooting for Lamar, he is very likeable and everyone loved him being part of the family. He had a rough upbringing and then his baby died of cot death and he just has never been able to get on an even keel emotionally long enough to stay on track. The outpouring of love for him when he was at death's door shows people were still rooting for him, but as I said only he can sort himself out and when the going gets tough he turns to drugs, I hope it wont be a sad end for him and hope he finally faces his demons.

I think alot of bad stuff must of happened behind the scenes, Khloe changed for the worse, Rob went downhill and has never really recovered, but they still even now wont hear a bad word said against Lamar, the whole family, so wonder what went on?

Tristan has moved to Boston now to play for the Celts and Khloe has followed him, notice she wasnt with her family at Christmas? She was chasing after him, she is tremendously insecure even though she makes out she is this strong female. I can see another scandal on the horizon, she cant stay in Boston the whole time watching him, he will be left to his own devices at some point and will cheat again.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20