The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kris has always been open with the fact that Kim is her favourite child even telling Kourtney and Khloe that in an episode. Kim probably doesn't see anything wrong and understand how damaging it is for her other children to hear that as she has never been on the receiving end :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Kris has always been open with the fact that Kim is her favourite child even telling Kourtney and Khloe that in an episode. Kim probably doesn't see anything wrong and understand how damaging it is for her other children to hear that as she has never been on the receiving end :rolleyes:
Kim isn't the fav anymore, Kylie has stolen the crown, Kylie pays for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kim isn't the fav anymore, Kylie has stolen the crown, Kylie pays for everything.
The only reason Kim tries so hard is because she's trying to compete with someone half her age, it was a lot easier back when her only competition were Kourtney and Khloe because they were never on Kris' radar 😂

Reactions: 9
Kylie has made more money than Kim ever did from what I understand, hence why Kylie is the favourite, PMK is money and power mad.

The real downside? all the children will grow up with no idea of the real world and will be conditioned to make money, no morals.

Reactions: 9
She did on an insta story or somewhere i definitely saw her say it. She said it changes from time to time but at that time it was Saint. I know shocking!!!!

It will be interesting to see how this separation/divorce changes her, Kanyes influence meant she didn't over share her life to the same scale. I'm hoping the Van Jones rumour is true.
probably changes based on which gets instagram likes. It is so odd, it is like how they always talk about how Kris has favourites (basically the biggest money spinner)

Wow I feel sorry for Chicago and Psalm, they'll grow up to see that and feel as though they're not the favourites since they weren't conceived 'naturally'.
Idk about Saint other than he needs to cut down on the lollipops, but North seems like a bit of a hurricane already.
Totally agree, it is especially sad because of this. I know people who are adopted but live with bioligical siblings and as children they had to be really reassured they were loved as much, which obviously they were. She is setting them up for a huge complex

Reactions: 5
"Pimp Mama Kris" is an African American thing.
Just though that I should provide correction.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have just woken up to this news, I am so happy. Good girl Kim, get him out to f#$k, going to catch up on the thread.
Has anyone mentioned Kanye and Jeffree Star yet?
I need to know more about the Jeffree Star rumours!! ☕
I thought he had his own thread on here a while ago but I can’t seem to find it!

Kylie has made more money than Kim ever did from what I understand, hence why Kylie is the favourite, PMK is money and power mad.

The real downside? all the children will grow up with no idea of the real world and will be conditioned to make money, no morals.
Kylie is being manipulated by Kris as she is too dumb and gormless to exercise the brain cells needed to do business. All she is good for is trying to be sexy and fondling herself in social media pics, and when that makes her tired she goes on holiday.

• Haha
Lol, as predicted the Mail have got a story about that shithole of a house, they are saying it’s worth $60 million now! What utter bullshit, it’s in the crappy Hidden hills- it wouldn’t even be worth that if it was in Beverley Hills or Bel Air!

Reactions: 2
Lol, as predicted the Mail have got a story about that shithole of a house, they are saying it’s worth $60 million now! What utter bullshit, it’s in the crappy Hidden hills- it wouldn’t even be worth that if it was in Beverley Hills or Bel Air!
Ah, the white minimalist monastery, with marble imported from Italy. Living in that would send anyone round the bend.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Mail are having orgasms over this, I saw that article too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.