The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kims birthday has been a turning point for me, my disgust of their sheer arrogance and entitlement was further cemented when Khloe went on Ellen and rather than acknowledge their insensitivity and utter disregard for the rules said she didn’t want the bad press they (according to her unfairly received) to “take away from the greatness of the event”.
It’s too fucked up.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Kims birthday has been a turning point for me, my disgust of their sheer arrogance and entitlement was further cemented when Khloe went on Ellen and rather than acknowledge their insensitivity and utter disregard for the rules said she didn’t want the bad press they (according to her unfairly received) to “take away from the greatness of the event”.
It’s too fucked up.
the "greatness of the event", jesus christ. She makes it sound as if it was some kind of charity event benefitting society at large rather than just giving a group of spoiled narcissists the chance to take photos in bikinis

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So Kanye isn't planning to go back to LA anytime soon. RIP Kimye. That relationship is long dead.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't even remember when they were in the same room with each other.

Reactions: 6
I can imagine Kris taking it the hardest, he was their meal ticket 😂
True, I bet she is pushing for a reconciliation. She always seems to i.e. after Scott treated Kourtney awfully, Tristan and Khloe etc etc

Reactions: 5
So Kanye isn't planning to go back to LA anytime soon. RIP Kimye. That relationship is long dead.
Surprised the Daily Mail haven't got this, they normally have the exclusive, so we are stuck with the sun.

Reactions: 2
Surprised the Daily Mail haven't got this, they normally have the exclusive, so we are stuck with the sun.

I think most of the Mail articles are "leaked" by Kris herself hence they are usually very complimentary and they are not commenting on this

I think most of the Mail articles are "leaked" by Kris herself hence they are usually very complimentary and they are not commenting on this
There are only 2 articles in the column of shame at the moment, shocking really.

The last Met ball I’m guessing, that’s all she wants him for.
Nah, she wanted kids, he delivered.

• Haha
There are only 2 articles in the column of shame at the moment, shocking really.

I hadn't realised the dad hologram thing praising her for having an amazing husband :LOL: imagine with everything she has achieved having that considered the most important :LOL: no surprise as he is a total narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Quite literarily I imagine, he probably Fed- exd his sperm to the clinic, as those kids were clearly made in laboratory.

Whilst I agree she wanted kids, I believe that she wanted his connections more.

Quite literarily I imagine, he probably Fed- exd his sperm as to the clinic those kids were clearly made in laboratory.
Not all of them, first couple were his, well that's what we were suppose to believe.

• Haha
I wonder when she finally admits to the breakup/divorce
When she has someone ready to move onto probably. I hate them and also hate that they have garnered a thread on here tbh - they don't deserve our time and hatred ;)

The Sun and the Daily Fail are from the same newspaper group.

Quite literarily I imagine, he probably Fed- exd his sperm to the clinic, as those kids were clearly made in laboratory.

Whilst I agree she wanted kids, I believe that she wanted his connections more.
yeah she doesn't come across as particularly maternal compared to her siblings. They all treat their children like accessories but she is the worst. The lockdown videos were shocking how much she seemed to resent her kids, if that is what she allows to be filmed god knows how it is off camera

Reactions: 8
yeah she doesn't come across as particularly maternal compared to her siblings. They all treat their children like accessories but she is the worst. The lockdown videos were shocking how much she seemed to resent her kids, if that is what she allows to be filmed god knows how it is off camera
Yep, Kim struggled, but she had no idea she would ever have to be a real mother, the pandemic proved she's not keen on the full responsibilities of being a proper mother.

Yep, Kim struggled, but she had no idea she would ever have to be a real mother, the pandemic proved she's not keen on the full responsibilities of being a proper mother.

I don't know why she could be surprised that Kanye left her to do everything, that is exactly the type of person he comes across as. He wants children as a status symbol and "heirs" not as any work for him. Obviously she just always assumed she would have nannies etc to help with the heavy lifting

Reactions: 8
I don't know why she could be surprised that Kanye left her to do everything, that is exactly the type of person he comes across as. He wants children as a status symbol and "heirs" not as any work for him. Obviously she just always assumed she would have nannies etc to help with the heavy lifting
She did!!! You don’t believe that she was on her own? She had a duck ton of live in help that never moved out, nannies and housekeepers, there’s probably a chef too knocking up churros for her.

Not all of them, first couple were his, well that's what we were suppose to believe.
Apparently he never even saw the last one till it was over a month old.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.