The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from what he has said I bet he tries to get custody of only North, no way will they give it though with his erratic behaviour
I agree, North is the favourite child to both Kim and Kanye, that will get ugly.

Reactions: 9
I kind of feel sorry for both of them (she’s in a relationship with a man who is struggling with mental health, he’s got serious mental health issues that keep arising) but I also don’t at the same time (as someone else said they both objectify each other). The children have the potential to be really messed up from this because let’s face it, no one espaces from the Kardashians claws without need of some form of therapy. I just think it’s a really messy situation.
I wonder if she will keep West as her name? I know it’s her brand name now and her children have that name, just online I’ve seen people saying she’ll go back to Kim Kardashian but I don’t see that happening?

Reactions: 11
She has admitted Saint is her favourite, I think that's a bit tit to be honest and Kanye is all North North North!
I just read she has employed the services of divorce attorney to the stars Laura Wasser, who she used previously for the Humphries divorce. They're pretty good at negotiating a private settlement prior to the divorce papers being filed, so we may never know. I do feel sorry for her as Kanye seems to have refused mental health support probably because he's too unwell to know he's ill.
Apparently he owns the house but she owns all the land surrounding it and she wants the house as the kids are settled there so I guess that means she wants full custody. Cannot see it swinging in Ye's favour. I don't think he'll make any twitter statements this time because his team/enablers will protect him and this is just too important.
But I do love it when spills the tea, he must have so much tit on them.
Also I was reading he made a brief appearance at her birthday to give her the hologram message from her father, refused to appear on camera and left straight after.

Reactions: 4
She has admitted Saint is her favourite, I think that's a bit tit to be honest and Kanye is all North North North!
I just read she has employed the services of divorce attorney to the stars Laura Wasser, who she used previously for the Humphries divorce. They're pretty good at negotiating a private settlement prior to the divorce papers being filed, so we may never know. I do feel sorry for her as Kanye seems to have refused mental health support probably because he's too unwell to know he's ill.
Apparently he owns the house but she owns all the land surrounding it and she wants the house as the kids are settled there so I guess that means she wants full custody. Cannot see it swinging in Ye's favour. I don't think he'll make any twitter statements this time because his team/enablers will protect him and this is just too important.
But I do love it when spills the tea, he must have so much tit on them.
Also I was reading he made a brief appearance at her birthday to give her the hologram message from her father, refused to appear on camera and left straight after.
I cannot believe any parent would publicly admit they have a favourite child!

That spoke volumes.

Kim is famous for talking tit, mind you so does the rest of the family.

Reactions: 7
She did on an insta story or somewhere i definitely saw her say it. She said it changes from time to time but at that time it was Saint. I know shocking!!!!

That spoke volumes.

Kim is famous for talking tit, mind you so does the rest of the family.
It will be interesting to see how this separation/divorce changes her, Kanyes influence meant she didn't over share her life to the same scale. I'm hoping the Van Jones rumour is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The Daily Mail have this headline, they are (as expected) all over this, they see this as a ching ching as much as PMK.

Kim and Kanye's $2.2bn 'divorce!' More than $100m in real estate, a $3.8m car collection, and $300k of livestock... A look at the fortune the entrepreneurial couple will be battling it out over amid 'split'

Livestock? I hope that doesn't mean..... no no no scratch that.

• Haha
  • Wow
The Daily Mail have this headline, they are (as expected) all over this, they see this as a ching ching as much as PMK.

Kim and Kanye's $2.2bn 'divorce!' More than $100m in real estate, a $3.8m car collection, and $300k of livestock... A look at the fortune the entrepreneurial couple will be battling it out over amid 'split'

Livestock? I hope that doesn't mean..... no no no scratch that.
Apparently the numbers are fake and they want headlines saying that it is “one of the most expensive divorces in history”.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she owns a percentage of yeezy, doesn't she?
@265 who is PMK? I'm dense as usual.

Reactions: 3
Hmm ‘split’ though as stated in the headline.. nothings been confirmed yet, wonder if it’ll actually go ahead

• Haha
The only problem with the divorce which has been on the cards for 2 years is what will happen to the children, North is already messed up and the favourite child which makes matters worse. I pity the divorce lawyers, okay they will make a fortune but they are doing to hard work.

It's no wonder PMK is desperate for getting a new reality show because the divorce is going to be very public, no way in hell will this be done
behind closed doors when PMK can make money out of it.
You are right! Imagine having a mother who perpetually use you to make money! On the other hand, Kim could say no so I guess she is complicit. Good luck to them!

• Heart
New to the thread but loving reading through it, I'm binge watching through season 8 atm when Kim and kanye are first together.

I didn't know about the Jeffree Star thing is it true or just a rumour, I know JS recently moved to Wyoming but was with another guy?
im re watching old seasons too and khloe was actually hilarious and definitly the most lovable I wish she was still the same

Reactions: 8
Wow I feel sorry for Chicago and Psalm, they'll grow up to see that and feel as though they're not the favourites since they weren't conceived 'naturally'.
Idk about Saint other than he needs to cut down on the lollipops, but North seems like a bit of a hurricane already.

Nah, you are not fully awake yet sweetheart!.

PMK, Pimp Mother Kris, It's a daily mail thing.
Oooh thank you. I prefer Kanye's moniker for her Kris Jong-un.
Have you ever seen Benito Skinners spoof of Kris, he has her as a devil, hilarious.

• Heart
Oooh thank you. I prefer Kanye's moniker for her Kris Jong-un.
Have you ever seen Benito Skinners spoof of Kris, he has her as a devil, hilarious.
A devil eh? I will have a look sometime today. ;)

Apparently the numbers are fake and they want headlines saying that it is “one of the most expensive divorces in history”.
Well the 2.2 billion is bollocks for a start.

TBH it could be the most expensive divorce in history.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe their divorcing, but I’m kind of happy for Kim. It’s been obvious for a while she’s not happy in the marriage
Yes I remember on the show her telling Khloe about how Kanye went mental because she wouldn’t get him a plaster/band aid and then even made a comment about how she got one for her son but not for her husband! Kim then got fed up and got Kanye one but it was the wrong colour and he threw a fit. She then told Kanye to tell a house keeper to bring him one and he moaned that he wanted it from his wife. Sounds like a spoilt brat and hard work.

Also it was clear this was coming when she mentioned in a lockdown episode that the kids had gone to the ranch with Kanye while she stayed in LA. Hope she sent them with the Nannies as I wouldn’t want my children alone with him!
I think it’s a shame as in the earlier seasons before they were even together and Kanye was more cool he was a real catch and they were a great couple but Kanye is obviously deranged and I’m pleased Kim is getting out!

Kanye calling Kris, Kris Jong Un is absolutely classic. & he called Corey ‘Calmye’ 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.