The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did!!! You don’t believe that she was on her own? She had a duck ton of live in help that never moved out, nannies and housekeepers, there’s probably a chef too knocking up churros for her.
Exactly, she was telling porkies, playing the sympathy card, she had help and she decided to mislead the public.

This is the same woman who wants to be a lawyer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Kanye isn't planning to go back to LA anytime soon. RIP Kimye. That relationship is long dead.
No surprise - that marriage was effectively over once Kanye went on his slavery is a choice rant. Won’t lie, that relationship did bring about some right old laughs:

“Can you believe it? Can you believe we don’t have a jacoozi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Kim has overtook Kanye now. Her name sells products no matter what. Whether people love or dislike her, they talk about her. Not many people don’t know who she is. So many people have lost respect for Kanye and literally just take the piss out of him now. Remember when she had to pay off a load of his debt.
He’s a waster. 4 beautiful children that he doesn’t give a tit about. Oh actually, he only seems to care about North.

Reactions: 16
I think Kim has overtook Kanye now. Her name sells products no matter what. Whether people love or dislike her, they talk about her. Not many people don’t know who she is. So many people have lost respect for Kanye and literally just take the piss out of him now. Remember when she had to pay off a load of his debt.
He’s a waster. 4 beautiful children that he doesn’t give a tit about. Oh actually, he only seems to care about North.
Perhaps "North" is the only child that's actually his by means of old fashioned reproduction.

Reactions: 14
No surprise - that marriage was effectively over once Kanye went on his slavery is a choice rant. Won’t lie, that relationship did bring about some right old laughs:

“Can you believe it? Can you believe we don’t have a jacoozi 😂
And she admitted she’d never ever been in their swimming pool. Imagine having 4 kids and never having even bothered taken them into your pool to have a swim and a splash and you know, just fun together.
What a tit mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Perhaps "North" is the only child that's actually his by means of old fashioned reproduction.
Maybe, still it’s absolutely disgusting to favour one child more than the others.

Reactions: 9
So Kanye isn't planning to go back to LA anytime soon. RIP Kimye. That relationship is long dead.
That is why they are flooding the media with Aspen photos and her selling her manly underwear to Coty for £200m to prevent people from focussing on the split!

Reactions: 4
And she admitted she’d never ever been in their swimming pool. Imagine having 4 kids and never having even bothered taken them into your pool to have a swim and a splash and you know, just fun together.
What a tit mother.
Probably scared to lose another earring.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe their divorcing, but I’m kind of happy for Kim. It’s been obvious for a while she’s not happy in the marriage

Reactions: 10
long time lurker here!! couldn’t help but chime in and ask who you think redacted maybe?? i honestly have no clue
7DB55ECB-9F25-4AB6-AF8B-1365DD348000.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
oh my god I want someone to spill the tea on this ASAP☕
meek mill maybe?? like kanye claimed himself - though he’s not that reliable of a source. if it is meek mill i don’t know if deuxmoi would’ve covered his name🤔

just read several times on twitter she’s dating van jones!!

Reactions: 6
meek mill maybe?? like kanye claimed himself - though he’s not that reliable of a source. if it is meek mill i don’t know if deuxmoi would’ve covered his name🤔

just read several times on twitter she’s dating van jones!!
Oh my god really 🥴I Was hoping she’d get with someone young and hot she deserves it

Oh my god really 🥴I Was hoping she’d get with someone young and hot she deserves it
she really does but i can’t imagine her pulling a kris and dating someone younger for a few years at least. i feel like her dating van jones probably relates to wanting credibility and trying to be more involved with criminal reform/law and politics in general

she really does but i can’t imagine her pulling a kris and dating someone younger for a few years at least. i feel like her dating van jones probably relates to wanting credibility and trying to be more involved with criminal reform/law and politics in general
yes this is all a good point. I thought after years of misery with Kanye she would be eager to get with someone hot and sexy, a tall muscly athlete which is her type

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.