The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of them seem to be posting as much as usual at all to be honest. Just advertising their brands

And khloe seems to have not posted with them for a while

Reactions: 4
I really love their house, from a design and architecture point of view, but someone has to I guess 🤣 I also
Couldn’t live there practically.

I am OBSESSED with Kim maybe divorce and on tenterhooks for announcement

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really love their house, from a design and architecture point of view, but someone has to I guess 🤣 I also
Couldn’t live there practically.

I am OBSESSED with Kim maybe divorce and on tenterhooks for announcement
I'm also a Kim fan, hiya. Have been very tempted to buy the Teddy skims but they are £££s. Also interested to see what happens next.

None of them seem to be posting as much as usual at all to be honest. Just advertising their brands

And khloe seems to have not posted with them for a while
Khloe has always been the cuckoo in the nest in more ways than one: family relationship wise (except for her relationship with Rob), as well as financially.

Reactions: 2
Khloe has always been the cuckoo in the nest in more ways than one: family relationship wise (except for her relationship with Rob), as well as financially.
Financially? I thought she was the second richest kardashian (not jenner...) She was also extremely close with Kourtney, Kendall, Kylie, Scott, now Kim and even Caitlyn (before she transitioned...) in fact, the only ones she doesn't seem close to are Kris, at times, and Corey

Reactions: 1
Financially? I thought she was the second richest kardashian (not jenner...) She was also extremely close with Kourtney, Kendall, Kylie, Scott, now Kim and even Caitlyn (before she transitioned...) in fact, the only ones she doesn't seem close to are Kris, at times, and Corey
Yep, both Khloe and Kendall hate Corey

Who could like Corey? Fair enough he's pretty vanilla until he starts his talk of "whooping" weeins.
He also really fancies Kylie.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Who could like Corey? Fair enough he's pretty vanilla until he starts his talk of "whooping" weeins.
He also really fancies Kylie.
His and Kylie’s relationship is just creepy. Definitely something gone on there.

Reactions: 6
His and Kylie’s relationship is just creepy. Definitely something gone on there.
Yeah and the whole saga of her and kendals fight and leaving her in the middle of nowhere, in my opinion he wanted kylie on her own.
I don't think kylie would go there but maybe enjoys the attention. I wouldn't have put him and kris together in a million years, just don't see it.

Yeah and the whole saga of her and kendals fight and leaving her in the middle of nowhere, in my opinion he wanted kylie on her own.
I don't think kylie would go there but maybe enjoys the attention. I wouldn't have put him and kris together in a million years, just don't see it.
That really highlighted Kylie’s selfishness too! He definitely fancies Kylie and probably likes to stay close because she has so much money

Reactions: 7
Here's Kim!!! and yes she does look like she's about to have a good tit!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Here's Kim!!! and yes she does look like she's about to have a good tit!

And to think she has/had ambitions to be a lawyer! Imagine having photos like this on the web and going to court the next day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And to think she has/had ambitions to be a lawyer! Imagine having photos like this on the web and going to court the next day!
Exactly, how can anyone take her seriously ? especially when she "Broke the internet".

Reactions: 5
I really want to buy skims too 😍 my favourite house is Khloes, I’ve always hated kourtneys house I hate the style she has going on with it, I loved kims old house

Reactions: 3
Well thats it, KUWTK is officially over..... for now....until hulu....
Maybe Kim's going to diversify and become a hot shot lawyer, she'll probably need to knock the posing in her underwear on the head. Women can be sex symbols, have brains and be excellent parents of course. But a sex tape still readily available to watch online might not exactly be a great selling point for an attorney. Although having spent some time in the US you'd be surprised at what passes for legal advice. Better call Saul wasn't just entertainment.

• Haha
Well thats it, KUWTK is officially over..... for now....until hulu....
Maybe Kim's going to diversify and become a hot shot lawyer, she'll probably need to knock the posing in her underwear on the head. Women can be sex symbols, have brains and be excellent parents of course. But a sex tape still readily available to watch online might not exactly be a great selling point for an attorney. Although having spent some time in the US you'd be surprised at what passes for legal advice. Better call Saul wasn't just entertainment.
Kim will never become a hot shot Lawyer, when does she even have the time to even study? her business ventures get in the way.

I really want to buy skims too 😍 my favourite house is Khloes, I’ve always hated kourtneys house I hate the style she has going on with it, I loved kims old house
Kourney's house (as does Kim's of course) just strikes me as so unsuitable for small children. i hate how khloe always has those stupid biscuits arranged in jars, I don't understand how she thinks it looks good? and it is not as if she is eating them is it?

• Haha
Kim will never become a hot shot Lawyer, when does she even have the time to even study? her business ventures get in the way.
I don't know, but she has found her way into some pretty intense legal situations. Didnt she get a lady out of jail, she also recently tried to have someone's death penalty pardoned. It failed and his execution went ahead, again very intense. But on the next breath she's back to promoting her underwear range. This is 2021, literally anything could happen.

I don't know, but she has found her way into some pretty intense legal situations. Didnt she get a lady out of jail, she also recently tried to have someone's death penalty pardoned. It failed and his execution went ahead, again very intense. But on the next breath she's back to promoting her underwear range. This is 2021, literally anything could happen.
Kim used her fame to get involved in legal situations, I personally think with her reputation she should not of stuck her nose in matters she wasn't qualified to be in.

the lady she got out of prison 100% deserved to get out, that sentence was insane. The man (and I don't at all believe in the death penalty) was a pretty weird case for her to choose and not one to garner public support for his release, from what I remember he committed a couple of very brutal murders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.