The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim used her fame to get involved in legal situations, I personally think with her reputation she should not of stuck her nose in matters she wasn't qualified to be in.
Perhaps but I bet the woman who got out of jail is thankful. I could see her being a humanitarian ala markles.

Reactions: 3
Kim used her fame to get involved in legal situations, I personally think with her reputation she should not of stuck her nose in matters she wasn't qualified to be in.
Totally agree, but that is why they reached out to her and I give her kudos for making the effort she could easily have ignored it. I think her fame also helped "convince" Trump as he just likes the prestige of being with celebs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Yes, there were a lot of legal experts who worked hard behind the scenes and she just swanned in at some point and took the credit. Apparently Jay Z has been involved in prison reform for years but not many are aware of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes, there were a lot of legal experts who worked hard behind the scenes and she just swanned in at some point and took the credit. Apparently Jay Z has been involved in prison reform for years but not many are aware of it.
Jay Z got it right then, he worked behind the scenes not making a song and dance about it, Kim just did it to boost her image and shouted it from the roof tops.

Reactions: 9
Jay Z got it right then, he worked behind the scenes not making a song and dance about it, Kim just did it to boost her image and shouted it from the roof tops.
that is typical though, there is NOTHING they don't do that is not publicised tbh. I had no idea about Jay Z but it doesn;t come as a surprise, he seems much more interested in social issues

that is typical though, there is NOTHING they don't do that is not publicised tbh. I had no idea about Jay Z but it doesn;t come as a surprise, he seems much more interested in social issues
Kim farts, informs the planet.

• Haha
And this is probably where she got the idea from. There is that undercurrent between them and while he is happy to be involved behind d the scenes, Kim had to upstage him and appear as if she is the only celeb to care about prison reform.

Reactions: 6
And this is probably where she got the idea from. There is that undercurrent between them and while he is happy to be involved behind d the scenes, Kim had to upstage him and appear as if she is the only celeb to care about prison reform.
what is teh undercurrent between them?

Jeepers I knew none of this, don't bother with the daily mail. My kardashian news comes from the show and their social media accounts, its interesting how that completely changes your perception, media spin at its finest.

Due to the breakdown in the close relationship Kanye and Jay Z had.
Jay z and Beyonce didn't want much if anything to do with them, probably because of the Kardashian connection. For a time it looked like kimye soared into the spotlight, but really it was just a tit show waiting to happen. Whilst J and Beyonce have quietly got on with things and they're still artists.

Reactions: 7
Jeepers I knew none of this, don't bother with the daily mail. My kardashian news comes from the show and their social media accounts, its interesting how that completely changes your perception, media spin at its finest.

Jay z and Beyonce didn't want much if anything to do with them, probably because of the Kardashian connection. For a time it looked like kimye soared into the spotlight, but really it was just a tit show waiting to happen. Whilst J and Beyonce have quietly got on with things and they're still artists.
yeh I agree, tbh not a fan of any of their music (beyonce, jay z or kanye) so I don;t really follow them, but it is interesting seeing how much the Kardashians etc are constantlyyyyyyy in the media, whereas Beyonce, who must be one of (if not the?) most famous female singers, is relaitvely private. You don't really see (as far as I am aware) her whole personal life in the media every day

Reactions: 5
Definitely - sometimes celebrities can't do right for doing wrong. They have a huge platform, if they can shine a light on a situation and help then FairPlay to them, I certainly wouldn't be criticising Kim for getting involved as she's made a difference.

Totally agree, but that is why they reached out to her and I give her kudos for making the effort she could easily have ignored it. I think her fame also helped "convince" Trump as he just likes the prestige of being with celebs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
There is an article in Blind Gossip titled ‘We’re number 2’ which is hinting that Kimye’s worth (inflated of course) is being bandied around in the media because they want their divorce to be labelled the second most expensive divorce in history. Fact, or fiction?

• Wow
  • Haha
There is an article in Blind Gossip titled ‘We’re number 2’ which is hinting that Kimye’s worth (inflated of course) is being bandied around in the media because they want their divorce to be labelled the second most expensive divorce in history. Fact, or fiction?
It’s a rumour as of now but it’s probably true so fact.

Reactions: 1
Shes got to have money, a lot of it.
Reddit are wetting themselves that's she's wearing colour so that means its officially all over.

Reactions: 2
I love the Kardashian’s not guna lie 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I actually can’t believe they’re getting divorced I didn’t see it coming, even after his breakdown last year I thought they would work through it.I can imagine he is hard work. I like Kim.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.