The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim doesn't seem worried.

Nor is Kylie..

Reactions: 1
Kim will need the money, this divorce will cost her.

Oh and it looks like an ex-nanny has been paid off to add fuel to the fire.

Kim’s childhood nanny has been dragged out to confirm Kim’s dead father would have approved the divorce. Pity her father wasn’t around to prevent that sex tape from being released.

Reactions: 6
God the campaign to make Kim look like an Angel is mortifying! It’s even worse than when she was trying to smear poor old hapless Kris Humphries.
Why can’t they just divorce with dignity without trying to trash the other persons reputation at all costs?
There are kids involved this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Kris 👹is working hard (as usual) to out Kanye. I'm sure we've all heard the rumours before now about him being active on the gay scene.
I think Kim will want a quickie divorce with full custody but I can't see her unwilling to co-parent with Kanye, unless she felt that his behaviour would damage the kids. She gets a lot of tit for how she became famous etc and she's certainly savvy when it comes to media spin but I do think she has matured a lot in a positive way. I feel she tried to make this marriage work, now whether that was to keep the power couple status or because she genuinely loved him and didn't want her children to come from a broken home is up for debate.

Reactions: 11
There’s no doubt in my mind Kim can handle this. She has a way about her where she can somehow stand above it. People can spot all they want they she has no talent etc etc but Kris is clearly a clever woman and so was Robert. Kim isn’t stupid. Their kids will only ever be allowed supervised visits with Kanye and even then he probably won’t be interested. No matter what he says he’s way more of an attention seeker than Kim. So whatever he throws at her in the press I believe she will handle it with grace and not sink to his level.

Reactions: 12
There’s no doubt in my mind Kim can handle this. She has a way about her where she can somehow stand above it. People can spot all they want they she has no talent etc etc but Kris is clearly a clever woman and so was Robert. Kim isn’t stupid. Their kids will only ever be allowed supervised visits with Kanye and even then he probably won’t be interested. No matter what he says he’s way more of an attention seeker than Kim. So whatever he throws at her in the press I believe she will handle it with grace and not sink to his level.
yeh I agree, both her and Kris are masters of spin and managing the media, they will come up with some kind of sob story, Kanye will have some kind of temper tantrum on social media and make himself look even worse. I think the court case will drag on and on though

Meanwhile, Kylie has been busy on Insta. (apologies, the DM is the main source)

And Kylie is showing of her chest.

• Sick
Reactions: 2

I find it so hilarious how the Mail throw all aspects of various things together, like what possible relevance does Kylie showing off her chest (hardly a rare event anyway) have to the Kim and Kanye split?!

Reactions: 3
I find it so hilarious how the Mail throw all aspects of various things together, like what possible relevance does Kylie showing off her chest (hardly a rare event anyway) have to the Kim and Kanye split?!
It doesn't, Kylie is advertising Kim's bra range which is laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kylie huge saggy implants are gross, she’d be better off getting Kanye to model her bras.
The biggest laugh is that Kylie is wearing a bra from Kim's collection which is a laugh because
Kim is well known for not wearing a bra very often.

Handle it with grace and not sink to his level? She’s the one doing the smear campaign first?! It’s everywhere already and he’s not made one comment yet.

Reactions: 11

that bra is so ugly and looks too small for her

Reactions: 1
The biggest laugh is that Kylie is wearing a bra from Kim's collection which is a laugh because
Kim is well known for not wearing a bra very often.
Yeah she uses heavy industrial packing tape to keep her boobies pointing in the right direction. If this was new information for you, here's a chair 🛋 so you can let that sink in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It doesn't, Kylie is advertising Kim's bra range which is laughable.
Typical of Kris to drag Kylie into this to show how the sisters support each other. We know of course Kylie does not give a damn about anyone else, but she will do as her mother tells her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.