The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i love Kim too she is actually my favourite and in the first few seasons she was my last favourite

Reactions: 5
Yes, there were a lot of legal experts who worked hard behind the scenes and she just swanned in at some point and took the credit. Apparently Jay Z has been involved in prison reform for years but not many are aware of it.
Oh man, her stuff on the death penalty recently when it came to that one black guy was horrible imo. Her reasoning with not going ahead with the death penalty was essentially that he was sorry, I think she discussed the case a bit and how shady it was but it all came down to the fact that he had spent a certain amount of years in prison and was sorry.
I don't agree with capital punishment, but the fact that she as some sort of lawyer/law student/whatever came to the simple conclusion that he is sorry as a reason to ditch the whole practice or that one case just ain't it. In general, the reason to let someone go free isn't a good one when you've been sentenced for such a horrid crime.

And then obviously the next day some other white man was getting executed and she didn't say a word about it. Granted, the cases were different, but you know... maybe he felt sorry?

Reactions: 7
Must say I found the whole sorry saga of the stay of execution which ultimately failed terribly hard to watch/read about. I know nothing of this mans past crimes only what I've read on this thread but the entire episode was mawkish and voyeuristic in my opinion. I give tit to influencers who use their platforms frivolously but equally this hard hitting issue was too much for me. Like I've said before she was straight back into promo mode after this.
I'd like kim to pick a lane, either she wants to be taken seriously or she wants to influence folk into follwing her fashions etc, not saying you can't have it ALL, but these types of issues require dedication and more, much more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen her ex reggie wife and kids? Wife is the absolute ringer of Kim and his daughter is the imagine of north!

• Wow
Has anyone seen her ex reggie wife and kids? Wife is the absolute ringer of Kim and his daughter is the imagine of north!
They could've had it all 😩 wish they'd stuck it out tbh, why did they break up? Was it the distance or someone cheated?

Reactions: 3
Gosh you're right. Just coincidence I'm sure, I'm sure Kanye would have ranted about it if it was anything other than that. I do think they were very in love at the beginning

Gosh you're right. Just coincidence I'm sure, I'm sure Kanye would have ranted about it if it was anything other than that. I do think they were very in love at the beginning
Who remembers the ep where they made up in Kris' living room 😂😂 I'd be mortified.

• Haha
Remind me?
I can't find a clip but basically they had a family dinner with Reggie over as well, the rest of the family walked in to see the two of them making out with Kim fully grinding on him on the sofa hahaha.

• Haha
I can't find a clip but basically they had a family dinner with Reggie over as well, the rest of the family walked in to see the two of them making out with Kim fully grinding on him on the sofa hahaha.
Was she swishing her hair like a lap dancer?.

His new wife looks to be Armenian as well, teaching the kids to write in Armenian. He certainly has a type! Wish they’d have stayed together

It's such a shame about Reggie. They did seem more in love. With Kanye it seems like he tracked her down and almost 'made' her be with him. I get the impression he's very controlling and perhaps Kim was made to do a lot of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's such a shame about Reggie. They did seem more in love. With Kanye it seems like he tracked her down and almost 'made' her be with him. I get the impression he's very controlling and perhaps Kim was made to do a lot of things.
the whole Kanye thing I always found bizarre, there was always tlak of how they had been friends for ages... but he was never mentioned at all prior to their relationship. I really feel he just got his PA to message her's and set up a date (the celeb equivalent of just sliding into her DMs I guess)

Oh my gosh I just went on Reggies page and I absolutely can not believe how much his daughter looks like North.
the wife looks very similar to kim too, he clearly has a very definite type!

Kanye completely overhauled her style. I remember the episode when he threw away most of her wardrobe, he seems to have treated her like his muse, this worked for Kim she got the vogue cover and in with Anna Wintour (sort of) and there is no doubt she influenced fashion hugely. When they first got together he wanted her out of the show but somehow she resisted. It all screams control freak in my opinion. I don't think Kanyes some genius fashion guru anyway but his God complex seems to keep him thinking he is.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.