The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mail are having orgasms over this, I saw that article too.
They must be gutted that Trumps nutters have pushed the story off the front page, PMK has churned out about 90 articles this morning alone.
Anyone notice no Khloe articles for a few days? Someone’s having some work done or she’s busy turkey bastoring another secret surrogate, with Tristans filthy seed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing from Khloe or Kourtney but the Jenner sisters are in the Mail today.

Reactions: 2
Yeah yeah, whatever. As if they’d have been able to resist posting and bragging about it if that were the case.
this is 100% an article they have sent them, any pointlessly expensive gift any of these vacuous people is always plastered all over social media no way they would have stayed quiet

I’m leaving twitter and refusing to believe anything that happened in the USA yesterday actually happened 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m leaving twitter and refusing to believe anything that happened in the USA yesterday actually happened 😐
When I woke uo this morning I genuinley thought I had dreamt the whole situation. I would never have believed 10 (even 5 probably) years ago I would see anything like this in the US. So shocking.

Reactions: 8
When I woke uo this morning I genuinley thought I had dreamt the whole situation. I would never have believed 10 (even 5 probably) years ago I would see anything like this in the US. So shocking.
i don’t know why I’m more shocked about the JS/KW rumors than I am about the trump supporters 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 4
i don’t know why I’m more shocked about the JS/KW rumors than I am about the trump supporters 😐
true, in a way we were all kind of expecting something like this to happen, I just thought as it didn't happen immediately aftere the results came out it was kind of "safe", evidently not..2021 is not beginning well

Reactions: 4
Moving on to Planet Kourtney, who is poooooshing her tit and getting them out for the lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moving on to Planet Kourtney, who is poooooshing her tit and getting them out for the lads.

I genuinley cannot understand who the market for Poosh is, surely most of their fans are young/naive people without that kind of money?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinley cannot understand who the market for Poosh is, surely most of their fans are young/naive people without that kind of money?
The same people who buy's Gwyneth Paltrow' Goop, in fact same tit different owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol, as predicted the Mail have got a story about that shithole of a house, they are saying it’s worth $60 million now! What utter bullshit, it’s in the crappy Hidden hills- it wouldn’t even be worth that if it was in Beverley Hills or Bel Air!
You know how they are referred to as reality stars? More like unrealistic fakers. Everything they report is exaggerated!

Reactions: 3
You know how they are referred to as reality stars? More like unrealistic fakers. Everything they report is exaggerated!
not as if the Mail fact check anything . I really wonder if Kim tries to sell that house who would buy it? However much is ends up costing it will be a lot just to demolish it and start again

not as if the Mail fact check anything . I really wonder if Kim tries to sell that house who would buy it? However much is ends up costing it will be a lot just to demolish it and start again
I think the house would be liveable when you get rid of the stark whiteness everywhere, the weird body sculpture art installations and dress it with some nice soft furnishings. Oh and it needs a jacuzzi, thats why Kim didn't use the pool :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched Khloe and Lamars wedding episode and its strange how Kim went one way and Kourtney and Khloe went the other in regards to personality change. Was such a good episode to watch their love for each other and so sad to know how it panned out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.