The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they have all had sooo much plastic surgery fillers etc but still photoshop there photos?!?! How can you be that unhappy with yourself I don’t understand... quite sad tbh

Reactions: 12
Holiday? I saw something about kylies shower, apparently the Internet went wild over her water pressure, taking the piss, then she came back with a video showing how amazing it actually was, spoiling peoples fun. Or something. The youngest two don't interest me.

Reactions: 7
I love Kendall and hate Kylie. The water pressure in the office shower did make me laugh 😂 then her home one is super strong. I think the holiday was a weekend away wasn’t it. I would kill for a weekend in the sun right now! I’d also kill for a body like Kendall’s 😩 I say this as I tuck into three crumpets

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love Kendall and hate Kylie. The water pressure in the office shower did make me laugh 😂 then her home one is super strong. I think the holiday was a weekend away wasn’t it. I would kill for a weekend in the sun right now! I’d also kill for a body like Kendall’s 😩 I say this as I tuck into three crumpets
I'd rather have the three crumpets 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eat your crumpets and enjoy them, I hope you have put plenty of real butter on them.
Kendall is blessed with an athletic figure, those legs are amazing but she's slowly ruining herself too.
Kylie looks odd, maybe its the 80s style string bikini bottoms that i don't like, her hips and bum look silly imo.

Reactions: 8
Eat your crumpets and enjoy them, I hope you have put plenty of real butter on them.
Kendall is blessed with an athletic figure, those legs are amazing but she's slowly ruining herself too.
Kylie looks odd, maybe its the 80s style string bikini bottoms that i don't like, her hips and bum look silly imo.
Always real butter in this house. I hate when they pull those bikini strings right up! I think it looks daft too

Reactions: 13
Well, she says or thinks she does. But to the rest of us it doesn't come across like that. Even the child's birthday picture she used had her looking amazing in her swimsuit. She's supposed to have really struggled during lockdown with the kids, said they were driving her crazy, probably because she's not used to being hands on. But a lot of parents could probably relate to that especially in these times.
I don't have Hulu and I'm not subscribing to yet another service so I'm going to miss out on all that.
Don’t worry @BigMavis. Daily Mail will give daily commentary so you won’t miss not having Hulu!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh yes and in style, annoying isn't it, people dying left right and center, no holidays for most people and these morons rub this in our faces,

Nah, too short.
Sorry but does this pandemic not exist for celebrities and influencers? What is up with the endless holidays? And the US is in a terrible state - why risk potentially spreading cases to other countries.

Reactions: 9
Her implants look obvious IMO.
yeah I agree, also she seems to have whatever work she has had all over a short period, Kim has clearly been having procedures over decades but Kourtney seems to have changed a lot recently (poss since her stupid website?) I don't like Kourtney, she is so judgemental about people, their food choices etc. She comes across as a complete witch a lot of the time IMO

Sorry but does this pandemic not exist for celebrities and influencers? What is up with the endless holidays? And the US is in a terrible state - why risk potentially spreading cases to other countries.
exactly, even when Khloe was ill she seemed to be getting her nails done?! all of these influencers/famous people are so selfish. I follow about a million threads here (lockdown life lol) and ALL of the influencers are breaking the rules

Reactions: 5
Some celebs are oblivious to the real world, now if it got close to home they might notice.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely none of the kardashians has any style or fashion sense. They are each boring and bland in their own ways.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely none of the kardashians has any style or fashion sense. They are each boring and bland in their own ways.
They try so hard and fail every time, Kendull is the worse, models normally are the worse dressed people.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.