The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit sake! Just had an email from poosh pop up on my ipad informing me how to get a tighter vagina. I'll have to unsub, can't be having that :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know why Malika and Khloe fell out when she was dating French Montana? I’m currently binge watching old seasons and have so many questions lol

Reactions: 3
Kim making it about HERSELF and not the child, Katie Price syndrome???

Reactions: 7
Seen it somewhere that the reason Kim's been quiet about the Kanye situation is because she's filmed it for the last series. Personally I don't think she would, she'll keep it private to protect the kids but I'd love to know the ins and outs all the same.

Reactions: 4
Seen it somewhere that the reason Kim's been quiet about the Kanye situation is because she's filmed it for the last series. Personally I don't think she would, she'll keep it private to protect the kids but I'd love to know the ins and outs all the same.
Yeah, she’s all about keeping it low key and protecting the kids, that’s why she’s been putting out articles in the daily mail non stop for the last few weeks! I don’t think anyone’s really interested in their divorce, and it must be killing her and Kris wondering why suddenly nobody seems to care, the comments are way down from what you’d think they’d be.
Also have Kylie, Kim and Kourtney gone away together? How long has it been since Kong and Kylie were seen together? She hates her now I reckon, understandably so. Not only does she have to ditch her childhood bestie whilst Tristan gets pretty much immediately forgiven, he then has a whole season of the show dedicated to making him look like a good guy, whilst Jordyn is left to fend for herself and slagged off the world over!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, she’s all about keeping it low key and protecting the kids, that’s why she’s been putting out articles in the daily mail non stop for the last few weeks! I don’t think anyone’s really interested in their divorce, and it must be killing her and Kris wondering why suddenly nobody seems to care, the comments are way down from what you’d think they’d be.
Also have Kylie, Kim and Kourtney gone away together? How long has it been since Kong and Kylie were seen together? She hates her now I reckon, understandably so. Not only does she have to ditch her childhood bestie whilst Tristan gets pretty much immediately forgiven, he then has a whole season of the show dedicated to making him look like a good guy, whilst Jordyn is left to fend for herself and slagged off the world over!
yeh I don't think the divorce is really a surprise to anyone, Kanye always came across as a dick even before going off his meds. She would put anything online if it meant publicity, if she wanted to protect her children she probably wouldn't splash them across her SM or talk about who is her favourite child IMO

Reactions: 5
she doesn’t seem to have posted or storied With anyone else from the fam for a while

Reactions: 2
Kylie doesn't holiday with them either, I'd say tensions are high. Khloes a dick.
I think they'll announce the divorce/separation on inauguration day :ROFLMAO:

I saw a comment somewhere where it was alleged that Kim’s version of the experience of the divorce is going to be filmed for the new channel they are going to. When did she ever put anyone but herself first?

• Heart
I saw a comment somewhere where it was alleged that Kim’s version of the experience of the divorce is going to be filmed for the new channel they are going to. When did she ever put anyone but herself first?
Well, she says or thinks she does. But to the rest of us it doesn't come across like that. Even the child's birthday picture she used had her looking amazing in her swimsuit. She's supposed to have really struggled during lockdown with the kids, said they were driving her crazy, probably because she's not used to being hands on. But a lot of parents could probably relate to that especially in these times.
I don't have Hulu and I'm not subscribing to yet another service so I'm going to miss out on all that.

Well, she says or thinks she does. But to the rest of us it doesn't come across like that. Even the child's birthday picture she used had her looking amazing in her swimsuit. She's supposed to have really struggled during lockdown with the kids, said they were driving her crazy, probably because she's not used to being hands on. But a lot of parents could probably relate to that especially in these times.
I don't have Hulu and I'm not subscribing to yet another service so I'm going to miss out on all that.
She has several live in nannies! You sound lovely Big Mavis but you gotta stop believing her bullshit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the Kardashian women make me heave they steal men from other women and cry poverty when they cheat?. The Kim and Kanye situation is coming out now as momager Kris decided so.. this will probably be the last episode on E and to see what happens next you will have to subscribe to the new streaming channel. In my eyes Kanye believed he & Kim would be the next bey & JZ only he got jealous that his wife became more famous by the minute & he went bankrupt.

Reactions: 9
They will do anything for money... shame though not one of the sisters are in a happy relationship or can keep a relationship for very long.. all that money but can’t keep a man... I’d rather be broke and have a happy family / relationship 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.