The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back when she was a Lacky maybe.
Agree. Back when she was her own person and not completely controlled by Kanye and his utter lack of style. The last few years her style has just been so bland and boring.

Reactions: 9
Agree. Back when she was her own person and not completely controlled by Kanye and his utter lack of style. The last few years her style has just been so bland and boring.
That's it exactly.

Reactions: 6
I personally think that they have the most HORRENDOUS taste in style and fashion. Especially Kylie and Kim.

Reactions: 12
I personally think that they have the most HORRENDOUS taste in style and fashion. Especially Kylie and Kim.
For someone that's supposedly so wealthy, Kylie looks so trashy and cheap. I have absolutely no idea why most young girls aspire to look like her.

All this talk about their fashion, this is my fave Kim look
Yesss! This look is so much more elegant and much nicer than anything she wears now

Reactions: 11
My favourite Kim era was around 2011 and 2012 . And then BAM... Kanye west.

Not saying these are the best but when she used to smile she was radiant. Then Kanye put a stop to her smiling in public , remember?
Oh yes. Love the looks you posted. You're so right about her radiance when she smiles. Now it's just some pathetic attempts to look sultry in every picture.

What were they thinking!?!? 😂😂😂
Oh gosh, that one of Kim is just so horrid. Wonder what the idea was behind this look. Proves Kanye and his so called style, knows no bounds.

I think we'll really know the divorce is on when she wears something loose fitting and colourful.

I keep wondering when her weird house is going to get some normal furniture back into it.

• Haha
I think we'll really know the divorce is on when she wears something loose fitting and colourful.

I keep wondering when her weird house is going to get some normal furniture back into it.
I really want her to paint the whole interior in bright colours and fill it with stuff just as an F you to him :LOL:

Reactions: 6

Apperantly she hates the house has never really lived there and is looking for another property!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.