The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How disgusting. Not only does he shag around he doesn’t use protection. Imagine the dick rot that man must have

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Another community dick!
The promo for the new show is nothing more than click bait, Khloe wants another baby and Kourtney and Scotts love interst angle.

• Haha
The Mail are bang on about how much Kylie's face has changed!!

IMO she looked too much your everyday teenage girl, she had the lip fillers that totally changed her face, added years to it.

She looked perfectly fine before she messed with her lips then LIED about it.

Reactions: 9
They all sold their souls to the devil a long time ago
They are money grabbing attention seekers

No wonder kayne had a mental break down

Reactions: 13
The Mail are bang on about how much Kylie's face has changed!!

IMO she looked too much your everyday teenage girl, she had the lip fillers that totally changed her face, added years to it.

She looked perfectly fine before she messed with her lips then LIED about it.
i don't even understand how it is legal that she claimed her lips were different because of her makeup line, surely that is fraud?!

• Heart
i don't even understand how it is legal that she claimed her lips were different because of her makeup line, surely that is fraud?!
I'm not sure she had a line at the time, but that doesn't matter right now, all I remember is that she claimed it was a make up trick
which not many people believed, I don't remember why she admitted to the lie. No mater what happened IMO it was fraud.

Kylie has had problems with copyright along with her boring sister blandull who were sued over misuse of some logo.

Kylie is like the rest of the family, they don't have any scruples what so ever.

Reactions: 6
Well we all where Kim and her sisters are now, same old location but here's a kicker,

KYLIE IS ON HOLIDAY WITH THEM!

Oh and here is an article about Kylie's changing face.

Reactions: 3
Kylie out and about - as long as Khloe isn’t there.
God that Met Ball dress Kim thought was going to change the world looks so uncomfortable, and so incredibly desperate.

Reactions: 4
This one? It looks so painful!
I remember you can’t sit down in it so she had to travel their in a van so she could stand, and she had to stand up whilst everyone else was sat down eating their meal during the ceremony. And she couldn’t even have a drink as she couldn’t wee in it. And apparently had her lower ribs removed for it.

It really, really wasn’t worth it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember you can’t sit down in it so she had to travel their in a van so she could stand, and she had to stand up whilst everyone else was sat down eating their meal during the ceremony. And she couldn’t even have a drink as she couldn’t wee in it. And apparently had her lower ribs removed for it.

It really, really wasn’t worth it.
From what I remember having ribs removed was a dodgy procedure which many surgeons in the US wouldn't perform but she found someone who would do it. Sadly having those ribs removed could lead to some serious complications to her health. What she did was extreme and dangerous all because she wanted to achieve a certain look.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
From what I remember having ribs removed was a dodgy procedure which many surgeons in the US wouldn't perform but she found someone who would do it. Sadly having those ribs removed could lead to some serious complications to her health. What she did was extreme and dangerous all because she wanted to achieve a certain look.
You do have 'floating ribs' - wasn't it Cher who had hers removed?

Weirdly it’s not a new procedure at all. Paula Yates had it done too and of course that was many years ago. I remember my mum telling me about Cher having her lower ribs removed, in the 80’s!😮

Reactions: 8
How could someone have their ribs removed because of one outfit????? One frigging outfit??!! This is beyond madness 🤯

Reactions: 11
Weirdly it’s not a new procedure at all. Paula Yates had it done too and of course that was many years ago. I remember my mum telling me about Cher having her lower ribs removed, in the 80’s!😮
I've just done a quick google, I wasn't aware Paula Yates had ribs removed, quite a surprise really.

How could someone have their ribs removed because of one outfit????? One frigging outfit??!! This is beyond madness 🤯
I don't think it was just for that one outfit, that was Kim just showing off an obscene dress with her new obscene body.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.