The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kanye completely overhauled her style. I remember the episode when he threw away most of her wardrobe, he seems to have treated her like his muse, this worked for Kim she got the vogue cover and in with Anna Wintour (sort of) and there is no doubt she influenced fashion hugely. When they first got together he wanted her out of the show but somehow she resisted. It all screams control freak in my opinion. I don't think Kanyes some genius fashion guru anyway but his God complex seems to keep him thinking he is.
Yeah I found this really shocking, to be in such a controlling relationship at that age is awful, I was in a very controlling (but also abusive) relationship in my early 20s, but 10 years later I would never accept someone trying to control my life in that way now. It is sad as you would think by her early 40s she would be more secure in her choices, especially as she clearly likes fashion, and also strange none of her family seem to be concerned. Although I guess they just like the publicity...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah I found this really shocking, to be in such a controlling relationship at that age is awful, I was in a very controlling (but also abusive) relationship in my early 20s, but 10 years later I would never accept someone trying to control my life in that way now. It is sad as you would think by her early 40s she would be more secure in her choices, especially as she clearly likes fashion, and also strange none of her family seem to be concerned. Although I guess they just like the publicity...
And perhaps this is why it’s over..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kanye completely overhauled her style. I remember the episode when he threw away most of her wardrobe, he seems to have treated her like his muse, this worked for Kim she got the vogue cover and in with Anna Wintour (sort of) and there is no doubt she influenced fashion hugely. When they first got together he wanted her out of the show but somehow she resisted. It all screams control freak in my opinion. I don't think Kanyes some genius fashion guru anyway but his God complex seems to keep him thinking he is.
Kanye's Brand is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the whole Kanye thing I always found bizarre, there was always tlak of how they had been friends for ages... but he was never mentioned at all prior to their relationship. I really feel he just got his PA to message her's and set up a date (the celeb equivalent of just sliding into her DMs I guess)

the wife looks very similar to kim too, he clearly has a very definite type!
They just pushed the friends for ages thing to make it not look as gross when she ended up pregnant to him whilst still married to another man. Ask Kris Humpries pointed out, if he was a such a great ‘ friend of the family’ how come he wasn’t invited to their massive celeb filled wedding?

Kanye's Brand is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever seen.
I agree, worst thing i ever saw when yeezys first appeared but for some reason the other brands have followed suit, that shows you what an impact he has had on popular culture and fashion.
Those water shoes they promoted during the summer, worse than crocs in my opinion.

I agree, worst thing i ever saw when yeezys first appeared but for some reason the other brands have followed suit, that shows you what an impact he has had on popular culture and fashion.
Those water shoes they promoted during the summer, worse than crocs in my opinion.
And the fact people queue up to buy them! madness! It is so emperors new clothes imo

• Haha
I love the kardashians but does anyone remember when the Australian model Tammy Hembrow passed out at Kylies 21st and had to be carried out on a stretcher and put into an ambulance. They all unfollowed her the next day which I thought was really horrible and uncool. Everyone makes mistakes and drinks too much every once in a while and she was probably already extremely embarassed and regretful about it without all of them unfollowing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I love the kardashians but does anyone remember when the Australian model Tammy Hembrow passed out at Kylies 21st and had to be carried out on a stretcher and put into an ambulance. They all unfollowed her the next day which I thought was really horrible and uncool. Everyone makes mistakes and drinks too much every once in a while and she was probably already extremely embarassed and regretful about it without all of them unfollowing
This is the most controlled Kardashian thing I've ever heard

Reactions: 3
Tammy Hembrow is a very thirsty influencer who got her paps to take the photos of her being wheeled out of the party. The Kardashians want to give the impression that their parties are elegant affairs and those photos really shattered the illusion and that is why they unfollowed Tammy.

Tammy Hembrow is a very thirsty influencer who got her paps to take the photos of her being wheeled out of the party. The Kardashians want to give the impression that their parties are elegant affairs and those photos really shattered the illusion and that is why they unfollowed Tammy.

Oo what else do you know ?

Reactions: 2
I can imagine their parties to be very dull tbh, everyone just worried about how they look, majority of time just taking selfies, no one really eating or drinking anything. Everything is just done for show with them

Reactions: 8
I still think it was really callous and mean

Was Tammy in a fit state to do that? She was strapped face down into a sick bowl 🤣
View attachment 388646

• Haha
Yes I don’t think she was in any fit state to ask the paparazzi to take photos I think she just drank a little too much 😂😂
We've all been there :LOL:
I didn't know this story either. Do you think that during their parties they're all standing around with faces like a smacked arse, until someone yells Action! Then they're all woooohoooo Best. Time. EVER!!!!

• Haha
obviously I don't know the situation, but this seems like an exaggerated response surely? I would just take her to the bathroom or something
Yeah it was really alarming to see tbh! I remember a lot of people being shocked that she was strapped face down as it seems quite aggressive?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.