The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He even lived in Japan for a while whilst his mum taught over there. Not exactly a normal childhood.
Really?!! He really was more privileged than a lot of people then.

As I’ve said previously, rather than address the issue he’s being criticised for, he comes out and slates Gigi. (I’m not a massive fan of her or her sister but fair play to her)

Reactions: 10
Why do Khloe and Kim spend all their time cucking to Kendall. It’s so cringeworthy. You Just know they are seething with jealous of her everything - her age, her figure, her career, her carefree life...K and K interactions with Kendall are just so fake and Kendall doesnt even try to hide her disdain for all of them. She’s so cold, spoilt bratty and over it (don’t really blame her...just doing the show to fulfill her contract and keeping pumping into the brand and she must be going out of her mind.)

But this constant gushing by K and K is horrific “I’m soooo close to Kenny, I’m sooo proud of Kenny, ooooo Kenny Kenny Kenny pick me as the one you bestow a compliment on today..”. Jesus!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The scenes with Kim and Kendall seemed so forced. I think Kendall just isn't as close to everyone as she thinks shes better than the rest not realising that without her family name she would not be a model. Her walk in the early days were awful and compared to someone like Bella Hadid (another nepo baby) she just lacks any kind of it factor. I find her to be a whiny, rude, spoilt brat and is my least favourite Karjenner.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
But this constant gushing by K and K is horrific “I’m soooo close to Kenny, I’m sooo proud of Kenny, ooooo Kenny Kenny Kenny pick me as the one you bestow a compliment on today..”. Jesus!
They used to do the same to Kylie. I remember in one series Kim was obviously jealous that Kylie was becoming really popular and “stealing her crown”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They used to do the same to Kylie. I remember in one series Kim was obviously jealous that Kylie was becoming really popular and “stealing her crown”.
Thing is at least Kylie knows she has no talent, Kendall thinks Shes is model of the century.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why do Khloe and Kim spend all their time cucking to Kendall. It’s so cringeworthy. You Just know they are seething with jealous of her everything - her age, her figure, her career, her carefree life...K and K interactions with Kendall are just so fake and Kendall doesnt even try to hide her disdain for all of them. She’s so cold, spoilt bratty and over it (don’t really blame her...just doing the show to fulfill her contract and keeping pumping into the brand and she must be going out of her mind.)

I wasn't sure if it was just me. But Kendall can't stand Kim. She wasn't even trying to hide it. Kim was saying she was basically Kendall's surrogate Mum. But you could have fooled me the way Kendall was acting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wasn't sure if it was just me. But Kendall can't stand Kim. She wasn't even trying to hide it. Kim was saying she was basically Kendall's surrogate Mum. But you could have fooled me the way Kendall was acting.
Kendall thinks everyone stinks of tit but her good self.
Funny how she only has anxiety over flying when she’s coincidentally not booked for any shows at Paris or Milan fashion weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Khloe used to say the same about her and Kylie. The only difference is, Kylie agreed with Khloe! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really?!! He really was more privileged than a lot of people then.

As I’ve said previously, rather than address the issue he’s being criticised for, he comes out and slates Gigi. (I’m not a massive fan of her or her sister but fair play to her)
I think he meant privileged in that her dad was a billionaire. Although, I am on her side. And it makes no sense that his mad at her for being "privileged" when he married Kim Kardashian, whos dad was a celebrity lawyer and step dad a celebrity athlete. She also become famous from a sex tape. If that ain't privileged, I I don't know what is. But that's Kanye for you...

Reactions: 12
Kim posting Chicago singing and wearing make up - I’ve a feeling I know what Kanye’s next rant is going to be about

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But the song is True Love by Kanye
Kim posting Chicago singing and wearing make up - I’ve a feeling I know what Kanye’s next rant is going to be about
They were so adorable 🥲 they could melt anyone’s heart (I hope) 🫠💔❤‍🩹

Kanye is now run off Twitter and the Gram… and I finally went back to Twitter since 2010 and my old account deactivated 👀 so I made a new one today for the Ye rants 😆 oh well I’ll just have to follow what Kim gets up to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But the song is True Love by Kanye
i know but the man isn’t happy about anything right now so I’m sure he’ll have an issue with it

I’m sure I read something about how he used to go mad at Kim for allowing North to wear make up

Reactions: 5
Kim got boo’d at the Sofi stadium yesterday. It’s a great time to be alive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I still don't understand the Kanye thing and I'm glad I'm not alone. It's English but it's not English.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.