The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kanye on Instagram these past few days 🫣 Going in on everyone and still saying his kid was kidnapped. Only Khloe has responded but surely he is suffering from some sort of mental breakdown

Reactions: 6
It’s just so telling that he is back to ranting about access to his kids when he has faced a bit of backlash over his choice of clothing. If he stands by it, then stand by it - don’t try and make it about something else. He’s quick to moan about Kim using the kids but here he is using them to steer the narrative away from the criticism.

Reactions: 13
In episode 3 Kris spends almost $800 on cbd gummies, Kim is dressed like a joke by Prada and I skip any part with Kourtney. It’s all so dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In episode 3 Kris spends almost $800 on cbd gummies, Kim is dressed like a joke by Prada and I skip any part with Kourtney. It’s all so dull.
So I guess I'm not missing anything. Not watches any of the Hulu series except bits on Instagram. Was it really a good decision to leave E? Money wise yes for them but there is a lot of negative comments about new show

Reactions: 5
I am loving Kanyes trolling of fashion week, hes literally setting them up to react and they are all falling for it. All paris fashion week talk has been about him, he knew what he was doing

The new show is so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kanye text Kim dissing her outfit choices and she told him to talk to her about clothes when he changes his boots 😂

Corey definitely looked like Kris carer when she was high on the gummies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kanye text Kim dissing her outfit choices and she told him to talk to her about clothes when he changes his boots 😂

Corey definitely looked like Kris carer when she was high on the gummies.
Omg didn’t he? Obviously editing but khloe was laughing her head off and nothing from him 🤣 I found that so funny!!
Kanye knows what he’s doing. He’s way cleaver than people give him credit and while I disagree with some of the things he says he’s a cleaver talented man 🫣.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The latest episode was SO boring. Its so over produced- and the endless narrative that they're SO close. And they're so lucky, yes we know that! Kris crying because she's hurt her hip, she's so lucky she can afford private health care and the very best care, they're hardly scared to go under the knife are they 🙄

Reactions: 12
The latest episode was SO boring. Its so over produced- and the endless narrative that they're SO close. And they're so lucky, yes we know that! Kris crying because she's hurt her hip, she's so lucky she can afford private health care and the very best care, they're hardly scared to go under the knife are they 🙄
So close they never spend any time together like they used to. They dip in and out for a five minute chat for the sake of filming.

Reactions: 8
The new season is even more contrived if that’s even possible, not one credible scene yet, khloe is like something from blade runner, and the rest are just going through the motions badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The new season is even more contrived if that’s even possible, not one credible scene yet, khloe is like something from blade runner, and the rest are just going through the motions badly.
It’s SO boring omg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My head hurts whenever i go through Kanye’s Instagram, I just don’t understand any of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I’m not sleeping well atm so I got on the couch put episode 3 on… it’s sent me back to bed. Dry as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.