The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But apparently it’s well known, same as how Kourtney’s oldest kid Mason is really this guy’s kid (probably why she pushes Reign more in front of the camera than Mason (as mason gets older, can’t hide the likeness)
I don't think she pushes Reign in front of the camera more for that reason.
Mason has apparently said that he doesn't want pictures taken of himself and put on social media, etc

Reactions: 9
The Kard-Jenner baby papa drama continues…
Tyga apparently did ask for a paternity test back in day re Stormi (who I think is defo not the sprig of hard faced Travis Scott’s) she isspit of Kylie’s Uber cute bodyguard 🥰

The new Kristan Wolf Webster Scott baby, well… time will tell…

Now, Reign doesn’t look like Scott Diss at all imho so if he starts looking bog eyed all of a sudden, then he is not to blame as the sprog of Justin B 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like Kourtney is playing a persona of being this edgy rebel because I don't see anything else mildly interesting. Everyone's the same just more out of touch and skinnier version of themselves while it's happening something new with Kourt. It's also so cringe because I don't see that kind of behavior even among teens. Imagine changing your entire personality from dating a a drummer of a teen pop punk band.

Also, since their show is boring af I watched a super long documentary about Kris' upbringing as a background noise while playing The Sims. I was so fascinated how the same mentality we know from her and Kim came from her mother and grandmother. It makes sense since she was very sure about her future as a teen and always chased the same type of men and had same ambitions her entire life while normal people go through phases until they find themselves. It's also the fact that she describes people she looks up to as gorgeous, successful and stylish and never mentions their personality. It's such a good documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well with blink 182 getting back together is kourtney gonna be going on tour with them as well I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mason is the double of Scott... he has been since he was small.
Yeh, not sure what to think to be honest. Guess we‘ll never know.

There’s not been a peep out of Michael again since 2013, so guess that check was pretty large, lol.

From Radar in the U.S (like Heat magazine Or Mailonline sidebar) in 2013:
And Mason recently: https://www.eonline.com/videos/3420...esses-mason-disicks-alleged-instagram-account

I don't think she pushes Reign in front of the camera more for that reason.
Mason has apparently said that he doesn't want pictures taken of himself and put on social media, etc
I meant Penelope, the other one, sorry. And he does like pics I believe, because he put a bunch out on tik tok and Instagram and was quickly shut down by Kourt. Good ole Mason, I like him, he sounds like quite the rebel. Wonder what Kourtney is afraid he might accidentally get loose tongued about. Everyone should know by now their images and reputation are all carefully curated and controlled (specific Publicists for this alone, despite what you see them faffing about with in the show)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Blink 182 are going on a world tour next year. This is Kourtneys moment to go out on the road and be this crazy rock chick that she tries to convince everyone that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I get that it may seem funny to some but I don’t understand how anyone can be laughing at Kanye’s actions and supporting them. His fanbase is a genuine cult, it’s terrifying. He’s not a “creative genius” and he’s not doing all of this for attention and to create controversy … he’s doing it because he’s a deeply disturbed and unhinged man. He’s the biggest narcissist there is and I truly can’t stand him. It’s a shame that someone with so much talent has ended up this way but he has been enabled for years and this is the outcome.

I’m not a fan of the Kardashians these days but his obsession with publicly slating them is so odd. Not even necessarily the adults, but the way he is constantly bringing up his kids and always mentioning where they go to school is disgraceful as it not only puts them in danger, but also the hundreds of other kids who attend the same school. I hope Kim goes for full custody and he never sees those kids again, at least not until he is taken to a hospital where he can get well.

It’s giving OJ Simpson before be brutally murdered his ex wife. That might sound dramatic but when Kim was dating Pete it was the exact vibes I was getting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I get that it may seem funny to some but I don’t understand how anyone can be laughing at Kanye’s actions and supporting them. It’s giving OJ Simpson before be brutally murdered his ex wife.
Kanye is clearly trolling us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kanye is clearly trolling us all.
It’s not trolling though, that’s the excuse his fans like to use because it means he doesn’t look as bad. He’s a bleeping nutcase and truly believes that all of his delusional thoughts are right.

Reactions: 22
It’s not trolling though, that’s the excuse his fans like to use because it means he doesn’t look as bad. He’s a bleeping nutcase and truly believes that all of his delusional thoughts are right.
He married into the right family then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He married into the right family then.
The Kardashians are extremely problematic and have had their fair share of controversies etc, but this man is deeply disturbed and I don’t understand how anyone can think otherwise. Kim is 100% going for full custody and I don’t blame her, I wouldn’t want my kids around a man like him. The more he goes on the bigger hole he digs for himself, yet he will still act surprised and like he’s the victim when he is stopped from seeing his kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He is absolutely trolling! 😂
An online troll uses the internet to deliberately provoke or get a rise out of others.
Making outlandish and controversial statements brings huge attention to himself, which is his aim. This is nothing new, he has been doing this for years.
Supporting Trump....his comment about slavery...running for president...his rants on the Ellen show are just few things that come to mind.

It's even summed up in 'N***as in Paris' -

'No one knows what it means, but it's provocative, it gets the people going'

He knows exactly what he is doing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Kanye has always been a loose cannon, he hasn't changed. Also this all keeps the Ks in the media, I think its a game, one that may have dangerous consequences time will tell. I think he's all talk. The danger would probably come from some maniac listening to him.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.