The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand the Kanye thing and I'm glad I'm not alone. It's English but it's not English.
How about it’s modern American English, Ma’am? 😂
That’s another thing about Colonialism and WLM, Mr West was prob tryna say 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like Kanye has been booted off twitter and has had his insta paused after some anti semitic comments he posted .

He really needs to be assessed

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He said something about going Death con 5 on all the Jews cos they are trying to keep him down and he can't be anti sweetie cos he is black and all black people are essentially Jews. I'm paraphrasing slightly cos I can't remember the exact wording
Oh! Well let's see how that works out for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's Psalm for me very cute. I feel he gets forgotten about at times.
Yes same here 🥲 the way he was looking to sing his part but got it wrong again 😂 I’d really love to see more of them and all together 💗

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t he brought up middle class?
He even lived in Japan for a while whilst his mum taught over there. Not exactly a normal childhood.
He didn't grow up as privileged as them, but didn't have a bad upbringing also.
His mum was a professor in a university, so she had a really good job.

If you know anything about Chicago, you would know it's one of the most segregated states, whereas his family were definitely off a higher class and accepted.

I think he wants to be relatable, so he acts like he grew up struggling like most black rappers, when he didn't.

Kim got boo’d at the Sofi stadium yesterday. It’s a great time to be alive.
Found it on YouTube. Just show's she's not as popular as we think. She's just always in the press, so we can't escape her.

Kim posting Chicago singing and wearing make up - I’ve a feeling I know what Kanye’s next rant is going to be about
He doesn't care about her. Only North.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He didn't grow up as privileged as them, but didn't have a bad upbringing also.
His mum was a professor in a university, so she had a really good job.

If you know anything about Chicago, you would know it's one of the most segregated states, whereas his family were definitely off a higher class and accepted.

I think he wants to be relatable, so he acts like he grew up struggling like most black rappers, when he didn't.

Found it on YouTube. Just show's she's not as popular as we think. She's just always in the press, so we can't escape her.

He doesn't care about her. Only North.
I think being a "devoted man of God" that he doesn't agree with surrogacy despite the fact that the youngest 2 are both biologically his. Especially if the reason wasn't actually medical and just pure vanity

Reactions: 6
There was a rumour for years that North was Reggie Bush’s Kid. Don’t know what People think. Sometimes she looks like Reggie, other times Kanye. She does look like Reggie’s oldest daughter, but then Reggie did marry a Kim K look a like, hahah. But apparently it’s well known, same as how Kourtney’s oldest kid Mason is really this guy’s kid (probably why she pushes Reign more in front of the camera than Mason (as mason gets older, can’t hide the likeness)

Allegedly he was paid millions to shut up and fake the paternity test that “scott won” Kardashians have doctors on their payroll, so they can do what they want.

Ellen Kardashian, Robert Kardashians wife before he died, was also paid millions to shut up and go away. Guess she knows where all the bodies are buried lol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.