The Kardashians #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kris Jong Ung (Kanye’s best moniker ever for Kris) clearly underestimated his power (excuse the Star Wars pun) when she let him into the family. Mental health issues or not, he’s his own person and doesn’t conform to what she expects of him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He is absolutely trolling! 😂
An online troll uses the internet to deliberately provoke or get a rise out of others.
Making outlandish and controversial statements brings huge attention to himself, which is his aim. This is nothing new, he has been doing this for years.
Supporting Trump....his comment about slavery...running for president...his rants on the Ellen show are just few things that come to mind.

It's even summed up in 'N***as in Paris' -

'No one knows what it means, but it's provocative, it gets the people going'

He knows exactly what he is doing.
Regardless of whether he’s trolling or not, that doesn’t excuse the racist, anti semitic, sexist etc comments he’s been making for years 🤮 His fans also love to pull the mental health card as if that excuses his behavior. I have suffered with mental health issues my entire adult life, yet I don’t claim that slavery was a choice or try to diminish other people just because they come from a different background to me.

Kris Jong Ung (Kanye’s best moniker ever for Kris) clearly underestimated his power (excuse the Star Wars pun) when she let him into the family. Mental health issues or not, he’s his own person and doesn’t conform to what she expects of him.
That’s true. I just don’t understand the narrative that a lot of people run with, claiming it’s the Kardashians fault he turned out this way when the reality is he’s been like this for almost 2 decades now 😂 Of course they aren’t angels and I think we all know that, but there’s no way they can be blamed for this. Tbh it’s been duck Kim & Kanye for me ever since they tried to take down Ms Swift, and failed miserably may I add 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This isn't a rave post but I'm happy Khloe spread awareness on melanomas when addressing her face bandages. We all know she didn't have to.
With everything else she's going through a scare like that will have really taken a toll on her..

Reactions: 14
Still isn’t Kris or Kim’s original faces.

Kourtney is the only one that still actually looks like herself
And only Kris was the one honest about her facelift.... even showed it on the series

Reactions: 6
People need to have a thick skin and to get out more, no more cabin fever after this Pandemic is over

And get some added sun protection
coming 🔜 from the Skkn by Kim range

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People need to have a thick skin and to get out more, no more cabin fever after this Pandemic is over

And get some added sun protection
coming 🔜 from the Skkn by Kim range
I wouldnt be surprised she doesn't get Khloe to promote it if she does do a sun protection skkm range.
That is not a dig either.

• Heart
Caitlin had/has an spf range following skincancer? Or am I imagining that?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder whether Kim will piggyback Chloe’s melanoma to do a range of SKKN plasters in various shades of nudes to match all skin colours and the Beats.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching the paternity of khloe episode and I just don't get why khloe was so against doing one I get what she said with the men who raised her are her fathers or father figures regardless but wouldn't you just want to shut everyone up and move on when you can answer it once and for all.

Still wild how Kourt and Scott continued to have children.

Reactions: 9
Watching the paternity of khloe episode and I just don't get why khloe was so against doing one I get what she said with the men who raised her are her fathers or father figures regardless but wouldn't you just want to shut everyone up and move on when you can answer it once and for all.

I think she is scared of the result....even though I believe she is Roberts daughter.
Now Reign....no way is he Scotts child.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she is scared of the result....even though I believe she is Roberts daughter.
Now Reign....no way is he Scotts child.
That is just so sad, as there's no other reason as to having doubts because you'd just do it. So she must be scared or questioning Kris. In the episode at points Kris just wants to put the rumours to rest for her own sake and the cheating stuff.

Reactions: 3

She 100% knows deep down that she’s not Robert’s child but doesn’t want to admit it.

Reactions: 13
Have any of you seen the Kardashian cousins from Armenia? They were on the show before. One of them (I think her name was Karla) is very like Khloe pre-surgery.

Kourtney is entering her Nancy Spungen era but with charcuterie boards instead of heroin.
And lemme vitamins and green matcha smoothies instead of alcohol and pills.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Regardless of whether he’s trolling or not, that doesn’t excuse the racist, anti semitic, sexist etc comments he’s been making for years 🤮 His fans also love to pull the mental health card as if that excuses his behavior. I have suffered with mental health issues my entire adult life, yet I don’t claim that slavery was a choice or try to diminish other people just because they come from a different background to me.

That’s true. I just don’t understand the narrative that a lot of people run with, claiming it’s the Kardashians fault he turned out this way when the reality is he’s been like this for almost 2 decades now 😂 Of course they aren’t angels and I think we all know that, but there’s no way they can be blamed for this. Tbh it’s been duck Kim & Kanye for me ever since they tried to take down Ms Swift, and failed miserably may I add 😂
I’m totally with you on that one. The way they went for her was hideous. Filing it and smirking whilst she talked on the phone to him, Kim should be ashamed for the way she treated another woman. Then again she did the same to Amber Rose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.