The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totes random but I really loved this look of Kim’s

0EAB3F50-9637-40DE-B462-FC20144E58DA.jpeg

No bleach blonde hair that needs a hair mask or elbow length gloves in sight

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’m really disappointed with the Selfridges sale the Black Friday and Boxing Day sale were far more pleasing everything I wanted didn’t go in the sale. I’ve been eyeing up the Cozy I like the bone and smoke colours in the hoodie and pants what colour did you get? The sale will be on a few weeks and they’ll add more hopefully the stuff I want.
Just the black cozy dressing gown sadly no sale on Skims but I bought it and partly regret it as big ish bill arrived this week 😢 a well. I like the pyjamas as well but not keep on what they call joggers. But each to their own. Yeah might look after pay day again.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just the black cozy dressing gown sadly no sale on Skims but I bought it and partly regret it as big ish bill arrived this week 😢 a well. I like the pyjamas as well but not keep on what they call joggers. But each to their own. Yeah might look after pay day again.
Did you not know Skims website had a sale a few weeks ago??? The Cozy didn’t go on sale tho, don’t regret it you’ll love it nice little treat❣Get the pjs in the Black Friday sale it will soon come round Net-a-Porter has a few skims bits on sale, you’ll start building a little collection get a bra next and it will be your favourite comfy bra.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Totes random but I really loved this look of Kim’s

View attachment 1362430

No bleach blonde hair that needs a hair mask or elbow length gloves in sight
Kim looked better when she used to dressed 'feminine' and girly like this. When she tries to dress edgy or fashionable, it's a mess. Or when everything is bodycon style.

She should stick to the classic looks.

I didnt know Saint was bad like North 😂

Kim looked a bit amused too..

Reactions: 5
Did you not know Skims website had a sale a few weeks ago??? The Cozy didn’t go on sale tho, don’t regret it you’ll love it nice little treat❣Get the pjs in the Black Friday sale it will soon come round Net-a-Porter has a few skims bits on sale, you’ll start building a little collection get a bra next and it will be your favourite comfy bra.
No I didn't ☹ but now nought something from there I am sure emails will be sent. 1st item I've bought from Skims. Yeah will look at the PJs plus I am sure you as our SALE queen for Skims will tell us 😁 and then we'll moan at ya for buying god knows how much! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
What’s the best bra for a larger chest? I’m really tempted, if the bras are decent.

• Heart
What’s the best bra for a larger chest? I’m really tempted, if the bras are decent.
They only go up to an E cup. I'd heard good things about skims so was excited to try, but the sizing with bras isn't great unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Totally can. In my 5th year of feeding my daughter. Think it also depends if the implant was placed in front of/behind the muscle
Bt you have to change them after some years right? This is what i heard form a person who decided to get fat transferred from elsewhere to her boobs saying its more permanent that way

They only go up to an E cup. I'd heard good things about skims so was excited to try, but the sizing with bras isn't great unfortunately
I thought thought they might be size inclusive since they have Kylie in the family whose boobs seem painful to have (sorry🤗)

I’ve got a skims bra designed for bigger boobs. I’m a 36FF, the bra is great for around the house abs on holiday but personally I couldn’t wear it out as the support isn’t there

• Wow
Reactions: 4
At the moment my favourite bra’s are the cotton plunge bralette and the sculpting bralette I love that the most, the fits everybody bra’s are really good as well I’m a 34DD and I have implants

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not convinced Kim is as happy as she is making out to be.
Kim looks broken. She didn’t need to change drastically- was it for Pete as he’s had some skinny girlfriends before, Kim looks more insecure than ever 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.