Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Unbelievable. The latest episode was pure entitlement. From having to listen to Kourtney’s Poosh employers licking her arse, to the weird Dick Van Dyke style fake English woman licking Khloes arse, we then move to Khloe licking her own arse about how she invented plus size models and body confidence! Cue to a photo shoot with Khloe unironically sucking in her stomach to make herself look as skinny as possible.
Then it was over to Kim, and a bunch of people kissing her arse so hard on a fucking swimsuit shoot, I genuinely thought they would get stuck up there.
But on to the final scene, Kylie genuinely called Tristan ‘the worst person in the world’ for shagging a woman (behind Khloes back?) I mean there’s no evidence at all they are in a monogamous relationship, - in fact the best argument Kim could come up with was that Khloe had ‘just thrown him a 30th birthday party’. Followed by how totally out of order some ‘random’ (see non-famous person) was having a baby boy, when Khloe wanted one.
Back to Kylie calling Tristan the ‘worst person in the world’, they clarified the day the story broke was the exact date the baby was due, which makes the filming date 1st of December 2021.
Astroworld literally had happened less than 4 weeks earlier (5th November 2021).
Tristan might be a sleazebag but he didn’t stand there watching kids being crushed to death, shrug, and then go out afterwards to a strip club did he? If she’s looking for the worst person in the world the father of her unborn child wins that award hands fucking down methinks. People in glass fucking houses Kylie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

coconochanel

VIP Member
Also the point of these iconic dresses is that the last person to wear it was Marilyn Monroe or princess Diana etc. You don't go to a museum and get told 'here is Michael Jacksons famous jacket and white glove last worn by... Richard in Kent'.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Why was Travis nodding along when they were slagging off Kanye? What on earth has Kanye done to him?! It’ll happen to you too Travis, so watch your back you nodding dog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Smca53

VIP Member
I also believe Kylie was likely in a relationship with Jordyn
Can’t two girls just live together, take sexy suggestive photos together and snuggle in bed together and get matching tattoos WITHOUT these sorts of accusations 😤😤😶

• Haha
Reactions: 41

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
I just don’t get the drama over the dress , as in people losing their shit over it , it’s a dress , big deal 🙈
In fairness the dress is a part of American history and it was irresponsible and stupid to allow her to wear it. Personally I wouldn’t really think that the blame falls directly on Kim but more on the scores of people that came in between the dress being in Ripleys and the dress being on Kim’s body. They let the publicity get to their heads when somebody really should have put their foot down and said no.

Kim’s overall look didn’t do the dress justice, the look wasn’t even on theme for the Met Gala and now the dress can’t even be repaired. I wouldn’t say I’m ‘outraged’ about it either but I do think it’s just a shame and shouldn’t have happened at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Totes random but I really loved this look of Kim’s

0EAB3F50-9637-40DE-B462-FC20144E58DA.jpeg

No bleach blonde hair that needs a hair mask or elbow length gloves in sight

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Miffy29

VIP Member
"Auntie Kris, its me Todd Cranes" 🤣 Scott is actually making me laugh out loud with that voice. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

sephylily

VIP Member
Who's seen this recent interview of Khloe?
I forget how she USED TO be my favourite (until Tristan came along and she became a pick-me). But she came across well in this.
She spoke about Kendals cucumber 🥒 cutting, ans said Kendal was really upset about people taking the piss lmao. But she reminded Kendal that "she's perfect in every other way, and this is just 1 flaw". Okay..

Then I got into a rabbit hole of her videos, and this was actually interesting (done 2 years ago). It's a shame she's really smart and gives good advice, but doesn't take it herself 🥲

Also, this was cute and they do really have a cool friendship! I can understand why they have stuck together for all these years. Before Khloe was the famous one, she supported them a lot with their careers.
Kendall was really upset about people laughing at her cucumber cutting? She’s such a wet lettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Fairycake79

Changing the subject.. but..Kylie has posted a photo for fathers day of Travis and the children but covered the baby's face with an emoji.. its getting weird now! No name etc!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

coconochanel

VIP Member
What I hate about Kravis is that she has totally changed for him. If she had stayed the same I don't think they would have annoyed me so much but she has lost her sense of style and acting all goth which is cringy.

hairybackedmary

There's something terribly off about Kourt & Travis - I've been a long time fan of Blink 182 but he's never come across so odd as he's doing now. The constant romanticising of Sid & Nancy fucking bothers me. Like read a fucking book there's nothing romantic about D.A and addiction 🤦🏻‍♀️ On top of it all, Alabama makes me really fucking uncomfortable because she's only turned 16 and has been dressing like a fully grown women since she was about 11. We all know what kind of creeps are out there and her parents are OK with feeding into that. Just...weirdos.

• Heart

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
I actually disagree about Caitlin. I think she’s very sly and quite manipulative and quite easily made Kris the bad guy all throughout their marriage. I really dislike her and think she’s an awful person

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
If Kylie even dared calling her kid Astro after what happened she’s a fucking idiot and the whole family deserve to be cancelled. Fancy naming your kid after something that loads of people tragically died at 😳 I think the theory is there’s something she is embarrassed about looks wise on the baby

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
God, all those poor girls who have butchered themselves in Turkey will be gutted.
Still, hopefully a lesson learned not to be such total sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

jayne2240

VIP Member
Lol someone tell me why when someone said they were gonna start spelling Khloe’s name with a C I thought they meant khloe Cardashian rather than Chloe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Charlene78

Chatty Member
This show is even worse than the other one.

I watched older seasons a couple days ago and you can see the evolution : they used to be almost normal, alive, funny, natural... Then it became ALL about appearances and dumb sh*t. I know the show was already very fake at the beginning, but at least it was funny and it was showing some of their personalities (the way one episode was about one issue and at the end of the episode it was resolved :D so fake haha).

I have stopped watching the show around season 11 I think, so I did miss a lot. Now, I am watching this new show. It is so bad...

Everything I despise : showing off their expensive cars and mansions and (ugly) clothing while trying to somehow look relatable to the poor people we are ("look, I love Dibs !" "oh my god Pete told me we could go to Costco, I was SO TURNED ON !" "Kylie, let's do something fun, LET'S WASH THE CAR hahaha !!" "I am pushing my OWN cart out the store, thank you ladyyy"...).

None of them have any personality left. It's actually sad the life they have. Khloe was the one that had kept her lively nature for the longest and yet now she's a robot just like the rest of them. Even their expensive mansions are the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Can you imagine being rich, being able to do whatever you want with your life, and you just HAVE to be FAMOUS, and find the dumbest looks to wear because you're pretending to like Balenciaga, being 40+ and still editing all your pictures... Do you really think these people are happy ? They are the saddest. I think none of them was ever able to find love (though I do think Khloe loved Lamar, but you see how that turned out). Kim went through, what, 3 or 4 divorces ? All of them are insecure as heck, they all went through insane amount of plastic surgery and are still not happy with their looks. It doesn't even look like any of them are close together, I think Kylie's second best friend was like her editor or something, and they all go with men who treat them like sh*t.

And in the end, if they are so rich, they could totally just stop their show (I mean, they did it once already), stop being in the public eye (since they're the ones calling the paparazzi most of the time), and enjoy their own lives. But they don't, because they love being famous, for some reason, especially Kim. Kris also loves being rich and making more money. I tried watching The Life of Kylie and she was complaining about "having to keep up with the expectations and looking perfect [...] there are 2 sides of me, the real me and the one I show to people/online". How sad is this. But then she says "my dream would be to live on a farm and have animals". But if this was really true, she would. She could.

About the new show :

- I hate Kourtney and Travis. I don't remember/haven't watched the latest seasons, so I'm not sure what Scott was like, but looking back, there were issues from the start, and she wanted kids but she knew she would never spend her life with Scott, hence why she never married him, but then when she found Travis she married right away. She either loves him a lot or feels like she has to be married now because she's older. Either way, I find Travis utterly disgusting, I'm sorry. Their behaviour is so... ewwww. And I really didn't need to know all the stuff from two episodes ago, aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

- I can't handle Kendall and her overlined lips. There, I said it. She doesn't need to do that. Even with the filter they use, you can tell, and she puts it ALL around her mouth, it's horrible.

- Khloe and Tristan.... Ugh...
I laughed at her Good American bit. First of all, saying that she was "so much bigger" before is sad. She was never fat or close to it. But I couldn't help but feel like the stuff she said afterwards was very fake. Granted I am not American, but she said "I couldn't find clothes for me", even though, again, she was not fat, and doesn't the US have a very large selection of sizes for clothes ? And, didn't she already have money at the time, she could have clothes fitted for her ?? I can't see her struggling to find clothes is what I'm saying.
Then, she says that her website was the first (in the US I'm guessing) to show 3 sizes for models (thin, "normal", and plus size), but then they showed pictures and the plus size model wasn't plus size ?? Not what I see as plus size at least... AND THEN she says "now a lot of websites are coming out with plus size models, you're welcome". Do you really think, Khloe, that your brand has been an example to others like that ??? I'm sorry but first of all the world doesn't revolve around the Kardashians, and here in Europe you have tons of website with plus size models and it's normal, I don't know about the US but it sounded very off. And with the way this family is selling fake bodies and impossible beauty standards, I do not think for one second that a brand would take them as an example for plus size models. She, herself, wasn't happy with her looks, and went through tons of plastic surgery and also became veryyy thin, because she "had" to fit the family's standards. The whole thing about plus size sh*t sounded too fake for me.

- Kim is the worst. She is so vapid and the worst robot of them all. I hate her whole fake "I'm gonna become a lawyer and help people" when she couldn't care less. The only person she thinks about is herself.
Latest episode, half the episode was her complaining about being sick but pulling through because she is a HARDWORKER and would never cancel a SHOOT. Yes, Kimmy, you're the best, you work so hard. Women should really look up to you and WORK. DO DA WORK.
Also, why the f*ck do you need to fly to the Republic Dominican for a photoshoot ? I hate this crap.

Okay bye

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Miss_cici

It’s a historical garment that should belong to everyone, it needs to be preserved so everyone can enjoy it. Letting Kim wear it has irreversibly damaged the dress, they don’t make that silk anymore.
Another layer to this dress controversy is that the entire point of the Met Gala is to raise money for the costume institute which collects and preserves historically important fashion garments and displays them at the institute. That's why so many fashion people were pissed off about it, Marilyn's dress should probably be in the Met museum, not being worn and damaged.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33