The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the hosiery bra top. It’s so comfortable. DD here too. It’s supportive enough - I probably wouldn't go jogging in it though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They are definitely not showing baby who’s name is not wolf until he’s on the new show. They probably think it’ll encourage more watchers if they can’t see his face for free over instagram??

And has anybody else noticed that Kylies boobs just keep getting bigger?!
Maybe they’ve named him Voldemort- he who must not be named (sorry I couldn’t resist).

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Decent interview, but I'll nitpick at a few things, as usual 😅

I think Khloe is trying to be more flirty here. (And this guy clearly isn't her type lmao).
She says “you can get anything you want after this for complimenting my pantry” and “I don’t know if it’s the wings that are hot or it’s just you”. Erm, okay Khloe? Relax.

Also, she mentions having anxiety. That's all she talks about these days, is she trying to pull on our heartstrings? I get it, anxiety is a bit part of your life. I suffer from anxiety too, but I don't go around telling everyone I have it. Feels a bit unnatural..

Also, I can't stop looking at her shoulders and they're distracting me! So boney and pointy, It's quite concerning. I know she works out a lot, so I'm wondering what she and Kim do to make their shoulder look very muscular, yet pointy.

Reactions: 6
is her new "private equity" guy gonna follow in Kim and Kourtney s footsteps and be white I wonder 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bt you have to change them after some years right? This is what i heard form a person who decided to get fat transferred from elsewhere to her boobs saying its more permanent that way

I thought thought they might be size inclusive since they have Kylie in the family whose boobs seem painful to have (sorry🤗)
I don't. My surgeon said mine have a lifetime guarantee and are stab-proof (not sure why he told me that 😂) and that there's no need to change them unless I want an uplift or want to size up/down. Definitely doing that. After wishing for big boobs for so long mine are now huuuuge with the breastfeeding and just make me look frumpy. And I now know why my larger-breastfed mother told me at the time that I won't be able to wear certain things 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Decent interview, but I'll nitpick at a few things, as usual 😅

I think Khloe is trying to be more flirty here. (And this guy clearly isn't her type lmao).
She says “you can get anything you want after this for complimenting my pantry” and “I don’t know if it’s the wings that are hot or it’s just you”. Erm, okay Khloe? Relax.

Also, she mentions having anxiety. That's all she talks about these days, is she trying to pull on our heartstrings? I get it, anxiety is a bit part of your life. I suffer from anxiety too, but I don't go around telling everyone I have it. Feels a bit unnatural..

Also, I can't stop looking at her shoulders and they're distracting me! So boney and pointy, It's quite concerning. I know she works out a lot, so I'm wondering what she and Kim do to make their shoulder look very muscular, yet pointy.
about the anxiety thing, there’s been a few posts on DeuxMoi (take it with a pinch of salt) talking about famous sisters who’ve been more vocal about their anxiety recently and how it is to prepare for their launch of some cbd products. Can’t remember if there were any more details but I thought it would be Khloe and Kendall!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't. My surgeon said mine have a lifetime guarantee and are stab-proof (not sure why he told me that 😂) and that there's no need to change them unless I want an uplift or want to size up/down. Definitely doing that. After wishing for big boobs for so long mine are now huuuuge with the breastfeeding and just make me look frumpy. And I now know why my larger-breastfed mother told me at the time that I won't be able to wear certain things 🙄
He probably told you they're stab proof since we see people online saying their implants have busted in there... I have really small boobs maybe some may call them tiny so I can't really say much abt big boobs bt some people get huge boobs once they start breast feeding eg my mom always says she had my size bt they grew big after having kids she's a 35B rn so I guess babies equals boobs to some

Reactions: 1
I don't know if anyone's seen the new trend on tiktok where people get krissed. Well kris has krissed herself 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I believe Kendall is bi/gay I also believe Kylie was likely in a relationship with Jordyn and that Kris slept with Oj Simpson. I believe the majority of rumours that circle them because they always seems to be prove to them somewhere.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I also believe Kylie was likely in a relationship with Jordyn
Can’t two girls just live together, take sexy suggestive photos together and snuggle in bed together and get matching tattoos WITHOUT these sorts of accusations 😤😤😶

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.