The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sknn products launch tomorrow in the US, don’t know if/when in UK.
Not expecting miracles 😂
I'm in Ireland and I got an email today saying the full SKNN set is reduced to 650e so dunno what that is in sterling. I'm kind of curious about her skincare range though. But its a lot of money obviously 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
True is so cute. I wonder how much they cut out as I know it's their show and it makes them, but I dunno if I could share everything, the decision of what to show and what to keep to myself but having the pressure of having a storyline but also taking a step back and realising its my life not just a story for the show is all too much. But I guess it's the price they pay. I wonder how much Tristan, Scott, Travis B get paid to be on there.
Khloes nose looks really bad here! Very Michael Jackson 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, so the Jacob name came abt people zooming on Kylie's story on fathers day on a drawing👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How come no one is throwing Cactus in the mix after Travis’ collab with Nike Cactus Jack…

Stormi and Cactus Webster Lip Kit Jenner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a friendly reminder that kardashians and fashion equals crime👇
IMG_182613_22622.jpeg

Kylie reminding you peasants that she doesnt depend on one sweater... or trousers now that i think abt it
IMG_182541_22622.jpeg

You haven't tried it all till you wear this monstrosity
IMG_182504_22622.jpeg

Mama chris jenner is ready for all climates guys
IMG_182425_22622.jpeg

Reminder of the kanye phase
IMG_182358_22622.jpeg

Even Kylie is confused
IMG_182306_22622.jpeg

Going to work as you do
IMG_182233_22622.jpeg

Yep they always wore body suits
IMG_182140_22622.jpeg

Was this before or after the met? No balenciaga just NO
IMG_182100_22622.jpeg

Don't forget your metallic bikinis people, they're really handy during winter
IMG_182007_22622.jpeg

And you all wonder why you don't have their bodies🤦‍♀️ the secret is to wear this leotard??!! during workout... with your wig down of course

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just a friendly reminder that kardashians and fashion equals crime👇View attachment 1361880
Kylie reminding you peasants that she doesnt depend on one sweater... or trousers now that i think abt it
View attachment 1361881
View attachment 1361882
View attachment 1361883
View attachment 1361884
Even Kylie is confused
View attachment 1361886
Going to work as you do
View attachment 1361887
View attachment 1361888
View attachment 1361889
View attachment 1361890
And you all wonder why you don't have their bodies🤦‍♀️ the secret is to wear this leotard??!! during workout... with your wig down of course
Also PMK’s off duty look:
18D03BEF-BEB7-4B1B-B8EA-B35D31C1355B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So @olivia321 Did you splurge the Selfridges sales? I did have a look but I bought the Cozy short dressing gown from Skims the other day so hoped it wasn't cheaper in the sales it wasn't, so I cannot buy until pay day so hope the Sale continues 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I definitely like Kendall's style the best
You sure?
Screenshot_20220622-204709.png

Or maybe that skirt calls to you or is it the top?
IMG_204406_22622.jpeg

Or this makes you think well sometimes you don't know if you want cutoff shorts or jeans...
I was gonna include one where she shows off her nipples bt i figured you might be okay with showing them off along with your nickers so i deleted them🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You sure?
View attachment 1362220
Or maybe that skirt calls to you or is it the top?
View attachment 1362222
Or this makes you think well sometimes you don't know if you want cutoff shorts or jeans...
I was gonna include one where she shows off her nipples bt i figured you might be okay with showing them off along with your nickers so i deleted them🤗
Bit of of a weird response to be honest, nevertheless I’m not sure how this reflects her current style? I like the outfits she has worn recently, not from half a decade ago.

I still like these better than Kim’s recent outfits 😭

Reactions: 13
Bit of of a weird response to be honest, nevertheless I’m not sure how this reflects her current style? I like the outfits she has worn recently, not from half a decade ago.

I still like these better than Kim’s recent outfits 😭
Plz dont tell me you like those jeans, yes she has a better style than kim, kim wears weird body suits so there's no flavour there im just saying 👇
IMG_204323_22622.jpeg

She has her moments...
Ps it was just for a laugh i didnt think you would get offended... i didnt mean to offend your fashion sense at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So @olivia321 Did you splurge the Selfridges sales? I did have a look but I bought the Cozy short dressing gown from Skims the other day so hoped it wasn't cheaper in the sales it wasn't, so I cannot buy until pay day so hope the Sale continues 😊
I’m really disappointed with the Selfridges sale the Black Friday and Boxing Day sale were far more pleasing everything I wanted didn’t go in the sale. I’ve been eyeing up the Cozy I like the bone and smoke colours in the hoodie and pants what colour did you get? The sale will be on a few weeks and they’ll add more hopefully the stuff I want.

Reactions: 3
Just a friendly reminder that kardashians and fashion equals crime👇View attachment 1361880
View attachment 1361881
View attachment 1361882
View attachment 1361883
View attachment 1361884
Even Kylie is confused
View attachment 1361886
Going to work as you do
View attachment 1361887
View attachment 1361888
View attachment 1361889
View attachment 1361890

Most of these outfits give me thrush just looking at them. Everything is SO SKIN TIGHT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.