The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the wedding (number 3) in Italy of Kravis.

Certainly caused some chat mainly about the dress, if you call it that. The veil with the Virgin Mary from Travis tattooed bald head. The usual PDA 🤮 . The designer wedding outfits from D&G. How gothic Kim and North looked. Khloe with the weird head thingy she wore. Just bizarre. Plus how the fans took over that place in Italy. Poor buggers that live there.
So let's carry on as we do

Reactions: 15
Coming soon, Beyond Meat spare ribs for Kim 😂 the weight loss is being kept off with Diet Coke and Skete 😆

Well the Beyond Meat ad with non-bitey tacos 🌮 and burgers 🍔 is also facing a backlash from viewers, which is probably just as epic as in the same vein as Kendall’s Pepsi commercial 5 years ago! 🤔 I’m surprised she couldn’t open a can, let alone slice a cucumber 😂 🥒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just started watching the new series on Disney. I feel sorry for Scott and really want him and Khloe to get together but at the same time he can’t expect them to invite him EVERYWHERE. He needs to find someone he loves and respects.

Kravis - EW please stop kissing so much, you’re not two 15 year old kids!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just started watching the new series on Disney. I feel sorry for Scott and really want him and Khloe to get together but at the same time he can’t expect them to invite him EVERYWHERE. He needs to find someone he loves and respects.

Kravis - EW please stop kissing so much, you’re not two 15 year old kids!!!!!!
Was with you until you said you want Khloe and Scott to get together

I mean, maybe in another lifetime, but not now..
Do you want Khloe to be both aunty and step-mum to the kids?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Was with you until you said you want Khloe and Scott to get together

I mean, maybe in another lifetime, but not now..
Do you want Khloe to be both aunty and step-mum to the kids?
Well we know how much Khloe loves blended families 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok I know loads of people think it’s a PR stunt but I can’t help but find Kim & Pete super cute

BUT

I can’t get on board with Pete’s white blonde hair 🤣🤣 especially whilst Kim has her white blonde hair too. Nothing like twinning with ya boyf is there

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I know loads of people think it’s a PR stunt but I can’t help but find Kim & Pete super cute

BUT

I can’t get on board with Pete’s white blonde hair 🤣🤣 especially whilst Kim has her white blonde hair too. Nothing like twinning with ya boyf is there
Creepy twins. I wish they’d stop already I actually can’t with them. Make me feel sick. Kim trying to act all cool and care free when she’s always had a stick up her ass just gives me the ick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Creepy twins. I wish they’d stop already I actually can’t with them. Make me feel sick. Kim trying to act all cool and care free when she’s always had a stick up her ass just gives me the ick.
I'm with you on that. Their 'relationship' looks so imbalanced and forced, and as though Pete is there under duress 🤣
Makes me uncomfortable to look at.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm with you on that. Their 'relationship' looks so imbalanced and forced, and as though Pete is there under duress 🤣
Makes me uncomfortable to look at.
I don't know if it is just me I feel like Pete is just a rebound for Kim, it happens in all relationships. It's just sad so many people are betting that they'll get married etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Kris and Kylie going to the supermarket and the car wash… wow😩😩😩 how did they struggle so much. It just shows they NEVER do much for themselves .. I can’t imagine Kris being at the petrol station on a rainy Monday morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Kim spotted in LA. So, this is the new fashion style she's really going with?? The Barbie look.
Also, isn't she always wearing leggings and hoodies? Nothing new, still boring.
Looks like an identity crisis, morphing into Paris Hilton, Heidi Montag, or Malibu Stacy 😂

What next, a branded barbie tattoo?

Kim and Pete Kardashian starting to look like and kiss like cousins aww 👨🏼‍🦱👱🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Kim spotted in LA. So, this is the new fashion style she's really going with?? The Barbie look.
Also, isn't she always wearing leggings and hoodies? Nothing new, still boring.
Are these pics photo shopped? She looks absolutely tiny! Blonde hair on her really isn't the one! Same for Pete!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like an identity crisis, morphing into Paris Hilton, Heidi Montag, or Malibu Stacy 😂

What next, a branded barbie tattoo?

Kim and Pete Kardashian starting to look like and kiss like cousins aww 👨🏼‍🦱👱🏼‍♀️

I think she's going through an identity crisis too. Or a midlife crisis. Definitely embodying the Paris Hilton 'girly girl' look!

Are these pics photo shopped? She looks absolutely tiny! Blonde hair on her really isn't the one! Same for Pete!
100% photoshopped. We are saw what she really looks like in those unedited paps photos last week, and in the tiktok. 🤣 She can't fool me any longer.
Also, her and Pete both having bleached blonde hair isn't giving what they think it's giving..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she's going through an identity crisis too. Or a midlife crisis. Definitely embodying the Paris Hilton 'girly girl' look!

100% photoshopped. We are saw what she really looks like in those unedited paps photos last week, and in the tiktok. 🤣 She can't fool me any longer.
Also, her and Pete both having bleached blonde hair isn't giving what they think it's giving..
Geez, even Pete’s tongue was filtered 😝 saw the black and white “unfiltered pic” 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.