The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breastfeeding? As if! Plus I’m not even sure that you can with implants?
I didn't say implants coz i think she might have put fat in there(don't know what the procedure is called) that way you can still breastfeed your child and don't have to go change them after a few years like you do with implants

People say they have deflated their arses, but I can’t see that with Kim?
View attachment 1359779
I dislike her hair so much😶 bt idc anymore its not my head... whoever told her those trousers look bomb on her is clearly one of her YES men (i think if you're rich enough you can afford yes men😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else remember when Kylie was in her phase of lying about her lip filler by saying she overlined her lips, she also said her breasts were bigger because she was on her period?

I feel sorry for her because she seems to have had a 5 year constant period 😂 They are bigger than ever before and some of the pics were pre 2nd pregnancy. Think maybe the kendall x kylie promo pics where they are just ridiculously big for her frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember reading she didn’t breastfeed stormi so I doubt she has this baby

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else remember when Kylie was in her phase of lying about her lip filler by saying she overlined her lips, she also said her breasts were bigger because she was on her period?

I feel sorry for her because she seems to have had a 5 year constant period 😂 They are bigger than ever before and some of the pics were pre 2nd pregnancy. Think maybe the kendall x kylie promo pics where they are just ridiculously big for her frame.
Found this on Instagram on a fan page. The lips, very different

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
People say they have deflated their arses, but I can’t see that with Kim?
View attachment 1359779
There was definitely a time her bum got smaller. But now it's bigger again. I believe they have regular surgeries, hence why they're bodies (and faces) look different everytime you see them. Look at Khloe, who has an almost flat bum now.

Also, this paparazzi pic is edited, so this isn't really how Kim looks.

On another note, Kim's style is weird lately. She used to influence people to look like her, but ive realised now, no one copies her style and hair. I don't think Kim's look is 'cool' at the moment.

Reactions: 10
Kim is trying to hard to look fashionable without Kanye and it shows. And some of the stuff she wore when she was with him was awful as well. But what she wears lately is just not …. It

where is Dorothy Perkins Kim 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Implants usually doesn’t mean you can’t breastfeed. But leaving your baby with the nanny most of the day does 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kim is trying to hard to look fashionable without Kanye and it shows. And some of the stuff she wore when she was with him was awful as well. But what she wears lately is just not …. It

where is Dorothy Perkins Kim 😩
That Kim went away very quickly. She got too famous too quick and changed like her voice 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People talk about Kim’s transformation and the surgeries she’s had done but I think out of the 3 sisters, Kourtney’s look has changed the most. Using my very (non) scientific method of comparing the sisters from 2005 to now I see more changes facially in Kourtney and then Khloe.
E1B3D659-66D8-4395-9582-3FE5EEACAA93.jpeg
9D0245DC-58EC-4BCF-BC5E-A755F544F372.jpeg
68F213BF-1381-47FF-A580-B9D7324871B8.jpeg

I did the same for the Jenner sisters but started from when they were 18 to now. Seems that Kylie has calmed down a bit with her procedures and Kendall definitely has inflated her lips.

77277519-6872-4FE8-9CE6-D5D9E226F8F3.jpeg
DDCA2771-2FBA-458D-8875-487311E0014B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg I must have written this about a million times but:

I wish Kim would get rid of that blonde hair!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
People talk about Kim’s transformation and the surgeries she’s had done but I think out of the 3 sisters, Kourtney’s look has changed the most. Using my very (non) scientific method of comparing the sisters from 2005 to now I see more changes facially in Kourtney and then Khloe.
View attachment 1360256View attachment 1360257View attachment 1360258
I did the same for the Jenner sisters but started from when they were 18 to now. Seems that Kylie has calmed down a bit with her procedures and Kendall definitely has inflated her lips.

View attachment 1360262View attachment 1360263
They’ve all had nose jobs but they all look better for it.

Kendall and Khloe need chill with the lip over lining

Reactions: 16

Love kourtney In the middle one. Khloes I’m still shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kylie is the saddest. From her chin to her eyeshadow, and her nose, and lips, like it's just plain sad. Her face is fake, her body is fake, her self worth must be awful. She's started so young too.
Kendall nosejob and boob job are my favourite. It's kinda tasteful.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I actually think Kim across really well in this, thoughts?

Reactions: 1

This isn't even Kylie & Kendal in their original forms. They had surgery in those first pics.

Also, Kourtney looks like a whole different race back in the day. Totally changed herself.

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I actually think Kim across really well in this, thoughts?
Yeah, she came across well. She really good at interviews and saying the right things.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.