The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Kendall is bi/gay I also believe Kylie was likely in a relationship with Jordyn and that Kris slept with Oj Simpson. I believe the majority of rumours that circle them because they always seems to be prove to them somewhere.
Kylie and Jordan hot married on the Kylie show she had. Kris look mortified

Reactions: 7
I also think Kendall is gay and there is nothing wrong with that but like I've said before it will be hard for her to come out now after having all these BF's unless she claims she's Bi.

Reactions: 11
Can’t two girls just live together, take sexy suggestive photos together and snuggle in bed together and get matching tattoos WITHOUT these sorts of accusations 😤😤😶
No we can’t 😂 Anyway shouldn’t you be wigging your booty in your skims thongs in the Mason Mount thread

@redhairdontcare

I never watched that Kylie show because I can’t take to her at all I don’t like Kendall either, I only like Kim I dislike her blonde crispy hair tho.

Saint should go and live with the Nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Read earlier that Larsa’s Pippen’s Son has been signed by the LA Lakers.

Wonder if Kim and the gang will want to make friends with her now in case her Son is successful. I think they’ll try and get their kids to marry rich/famous men to stay in the limelight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No we can’t 😂 Anyway shouldn’t you be wigging your booty in your skims thongs in the Mason Mount thread

@redhairdontcare

I never watched that Kylie show because I can’t take to her at all I don’t like Kendall either, I only like Kim I dislike her blonde crispy hair tho.

Saint should go and live with the Nanny

I can so relate to Kim 🤣 my 6 yo just turned wild and honestly I try my best with her 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I also think Kendall is gay and there is nothing wrong with that but like I've said before it will be hard for her to come out now after having all these BF's unless she claims she's Bi.
I think it is really sad that (if that is true) she doesn't feel comfortable coming out

Reactions: 11
Kim's really STILL tryna make that pant boot all in one look something isn't she 😬😬
I've not seen anyone follow suit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kim's really STILL tryna make that pant boot all in one look something isn't she 😬😬
I've not seen anyone follow suit
No matter how much botox, cosmetic/weight loss surgery she has she will always have short legs, can't hide those, I know I've tried :LOL:

• Haha
Kim says she’s lost even more weight recently, read on the DM comments some think she be having some lipo hence the compression outfits and leggings hide the scars. Same with Chloe and the weird compression swimsuits and flabby skin bits 🧐
They say losing weight on a healthy diet should only be 1-2lb a week but Kim has lost twice as fast, 5lb/week!
All this for their brands 🙄

Reactions: 7
Does anyone believe the rumours that Kendall is really a lesbian? 🧐
I don’t know and it’s sad that it’s even a question but I do thinks she could be since she randomly said on an episode to Khloe when shopping for Kylie and she’s thinking about having kids , out of the blue and the media are suggesting this is why they split but I’m not buying it, she doesn’t seem maternal at all at this point . I think she’s either gay or bi. If she is it’s a shame she has to pretend she’s not but it’s also a shame that we even talk about it if you get me ?!

Hmm I think Kendall is just not into cucumbers as much! 🥒

I can see her being biromantic though 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Kendull was gay/bi why has she not come out (not that she needs to) but this family will do anything for fame. I’m sure Kris would’ve pushed her out of that closet by now. Maybe they’re waiting for unwashed Pete and his grandma Kim to split up, so they can distract us with kendull Pick Me Jenner’s wedding to a girl. I won’t be surprised if Ken’s wife then has a baby by Rob, Kris will be happy. Tattle will implode 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If Kendull was gay/bi why has she not come out (not that she needs to) but this family will do anything for fame. I’m sure Kris would’ve pushed her out of that closet by now. Maybe they’re waiting for unwashed Pete and his grandma Kim to split up, so they can distract us with kendull Pick Me Jenner’s wedding to a girl. I won’t be surprised if Ken’s wife then has a baby by Rob, Kris will be happy. Tattle will implode 🤣
If she’s bi/gay it’s not a story line or a tmz story it’s her real life and she’s entitled to some privacy even if her family are on the biggest reality shows in the world. I don’t think it would need to come out for fame these people are in a different tax bracket now the dinner guests are different they aren’t the same people they were 15 years ago.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.