The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if she actually is bi or gay she might not necessarily have come out to anyone, including her family

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised Skkin launched so close to Rhode (the Hailey Bieber line) because lots of people I listen to have been quite negative about Skkin and praising Rhode a lot more. I feel like the latter stole Kim’s thunder a bit. Plus the fact that she hasn’t really found a market for her skincare, it’s just existing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she’s bi/gay it’s not a story line or a tmz story it’s her real life and she’s entitled to some privacy even if her family are on the biggest reality shows in the world. I don’t think it would need to come out for fame these people are in a different tax bracket now the dinner guests are different they aren’t the same people they were 15 years ago.
I would have thought they would try to hide it if she was bi/ gay.

It doesn't fit the rest of their image. Bruce isn't part of their brand anymore either. I think they all want to be seen as sex symbols to men, in some sort of way. Or the girl that every girl wants to be. I think they are quite closed off to anything different from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kim looked noticeably scrawny in her baggy mom jeans, next to Ye with his oversized clothes (as usual) 😆

I miss the days when they were both on the red carpet looking their best, or their family pics on IG 🥲

Reactions: 6
What do we think about Kravis?? Seems like such an awkward bizarre pairing. Was weird watching them on The Kardashian’s, all their PDA seems so forced and weird it’s very uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What do we think about Kravis?? Seems like such an awkward bizarre pairing. Was weird watching them on The Kardashian’s, all their PDA seems so forced and weird it’s very uncomfortable
I'll try putting this nicely.... they aren't hated since that's such a strong word they're just heavily disliked on this thread, like so disliked you have to put a spoiler alert when you attach a pic of them kissing for us to see😁 no one needs to be traumatized by those two in here... pr just incase someone is eating while scrolling through to avoid choking hazards or even puking... pls be aware these two trigger some feeling of disgust when mentioned have a good day🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how boring the new season was. I’m actually shocked.
I think it’s because Kourtney was the centre of attention for the first half, we barely saw Kylie and most of the Kim Kanye stuff we knew already. I still enjoyed it and liked how they spoke directly to the cameras at times etc but still feel sorry for the staff from E! who lost their jobs to see that the show has not changed much at all 🙈

Reactions: 18
This was the first season I have ever watched properly and I feel like I maybe need to go back and watch old ones cos this was prettty shite 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.