The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't hate Kravis but the over the top PDA is just unnecessary. I fully get how happy she is now but its uncomfortable to see tht much. In was in 1 of the Sunday mags apparently the abstained from sex for 2 wks to give their love life a boost. How wonderful to know this 😐
I've not seen any of the episodes of new series only snippets on Instagram or here so cannot really comment buy by the sounds of it many fans are disappointed. For me the show has become to unreal except what Khloe went through obviously.

Reactions: 10
What I hate about Kravis is that she has totally changed for him. If she had stayed the same I don't think they would have annoyed me so much but she has lost her sense of style and acting all goth which is cringy.

Reactions: 36
What I hate about Kravis is that she has totally changed for him. If she had stayed the same I don't think they would have annoyed me so much but she has lost her sense of style and acting all goth which is cringy.
💯 this. I get people might change to fit on with their new partner but this is a big change. It's like a new person. I'm pleased she is happy, we all want to he happy but to completely change yourself is drastic. She dressed so smartly well IMO she did most of the time. I know they have stylists and that but really the 3 main sisters just seem to all have changed styles. Anyway still love them and like to watch and witch about them 😂

I don’t like Kravis because they look unwashed and full of germs and look like they do ouija boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think it’s because Kourtney was the centre of attention for the first half, we barely saw Kylie and most of the Kim Kanye stuff we knew already. I still enjoyed it and liked how they spoke directly to the cameras at times etc but still feel sorry for the staff from E! who lost their jobs to see that the show has not changed much at all 🙈
Agree, how is this "more documentary style" than KUWTK? That's the line they keep pushing.

Also how are their ardent sheep not smelling a rat that "it was the right time to call making reality TV a day" but it's not time to call it a day when the price is right on Hulu. 🥴

Reactions: 11
Bunch of goth hillbilly’s their bath water must be filthy
Reminds me of the episode where kourt had B.O because she wasn’t using a deodorant (IIRC she couldn’t find one that was organic and didn’t have any ✨chemicals✨ in)

• Haha
Why is Reign wishing Travis happy Father’s Day? Jesus she really wants Scott out of the picture doesn’t she.
Kourtney wouldn’t use deodorant as she didn’t want to put anything unnatural in her body, but was fine with silicone implants?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Why is Reign wishing Travis happy Father’s Day? Jesus she really wants Scott out of the picture doesn’t she.
Kourtney wouldn’t use deodorant as she didn’t want to put anything unnatural in her body, but was fine with silicone implants?
She did regret them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is Chloe at 38 trying to give of Barbie vibes Chloe your a mother and step mother to various children act your big age and stop trying to make skinny and being cheated on a fashion statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is Chloe at 38 trying to give of Barbie vibes Chloe your a mother and step mother to various children act your big age and stop trying to make skinny and being cheated on a fashion statement.
Not sure why at 38 you can’t give off Barbie vibes? If I have a body like hers and I could get away with a bubble gum pink pvc catsuit I’d wear it! And Im 39 in a month.

And she isn’t step mum to any kids as she and Tristan aren’t together and why should she be responsible for children that aren’t hers and she has no legal authority over.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She does seem to have her sisters kids often. I guess she likes looking after the kids. It's nice to see Dream as we don't see much of her. We'll I don't follow her Mother so maybe she puts her on social media more.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s off that they post photos of Dream so often online yet they clearly despise Chyna?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.