The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why at 38 you can’t give off Barbie vibes? If I have a body like hers and I could get away with a bubble gum pink pvc catsuit I’d wear it! And Im 39 in a month.

And she isn’t step mum to any kids as she and Tristan aren’t together and why should she be responsible for children that aren’t hers and she has no legal authority over.
Sorry Malika didn’t realise you were on here

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is Chloe at 38 trying to give of Barbie vibes Chloe your a mother and step mother to various children act your big age and stop trying to make skinny and being cheated on a fashion statement.
Ugh, there is so much to criticise Khloe and the Kardashians for - can we not age shame?! :sleep: Surely women should be able to wear what they want, regardless of age and whether or not they are a mother..?

I think it’s off that they post photos of Dream so often online yet they clearly despise Chyna?
I think it's great that they have such a close relationship with Dream despite all of the issues they have with Chyna. Dream seems to always be included in family trips and parties and the annual Christmas card. She is their niece at the end of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it’s lovely they have a great relationship with Dream. But they don’t need to post day to day photos on her.

I’d just feel very uncomfortable if someone hated me yet posted photos of my child online.

Reactions: 3
It’s not her child to be posting photos of and she’s hardly texting Blac Chyna asking for permission to post photos of her. Khloe shouldn’t be posting her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think Blac Chyna honestly gives a duck? She has dream what was it 1 or 2 days a week? Hardly the doting mother. She probably looks at it like the more famous her baby becomes the bigger meal ticket she'll be.

Reactions: 26
It’s that idea that it all comes down to the mother isn’t it. Rob is her dad and he has her majority of the time, it’s up to him if she’s shared online when she’s in his custody. The dads opinion is worth as much as the mams.

Plus it’s not like Blac Chyna is a stickler for privacy she probably doesn’t post dream because she never has her. And she also has a Kardashian look which I imagine Chyna hates.

Reactions: 17
It’s that idea that it all comes down to the mother isn’t it. Rob is her dad and he has her majority of the time, it’s up to him if she’s shared online when she’s in his custody. The dads opinion is worth as much as the mams.

Plus it’s not like Blac Chyna is a stickler for privacy she probably doesn’t post dream because she never has her. And she also has a Kardashian look which I imagine Chyna hates.
EXACTLY! Dream has two parents. Rob should have as much of a say as Chyna.

Reactions: 6
When your mum inspires you so much her face becomes a template for your plastic surgeon
775B1B66-CF33-43E1-87D6-5B63AFF5E969.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why is Chloe at 38 trying to give of Barbie vibes Chloe your a mother and step mother to various children act your big age and stop trying to make skinny and being cheated on a fashion statement.
Being a mother shouldn’t affect your dress sense 🙄 your still a human last time I checked? Also she’s not a step mother to anyones children I’m sure you feel very silly after writing this 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Being a mother shouldn’t affect your dress sense 🙄 your still a human last time I checked? Also she’s not a step mother to anyones children I’m sure you feel very silly after writing this 🙈
🙈 🤢 I don’t feel silly at all it’s a joke Khadijah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably not a good time to mention, but if Kim is channeling Marilyn Monroe, then Chloe is channeling Anne Nicole Smith!

Just an obs, nothing cougar or milf related 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.