The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby isn’t called Astro. That would be so crazy it’s almost 0% likely.
If she was just embarrassed because the baby was ugly why wouldn’t she let us know his name?
Probably to punish us for laughing at Wolf. 😂

Reactions: 12
I think their just saving it up 🤣 we’ll know when they need to ‘cover up’ something no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never really paid attention to Kendall much before but she’s actually such a brat. I’m watching the one where Rob gets her a Great Dane and it keeps shittjng in the house and Kendal keeps leaving and letting kris deal with it and kris keeps shouting this dog is the size of a horse 😂😂😂😂. She takes no responsibility for anything she’s such a spoilt child and kris let her be. Kylie is the same. If I spoke to my mum like they do when I was their age they’d absolutely kill me

Reactions: 16
Guys, khloe wishes tristan would wear a co dom when he cheats😂😂 like seriously?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ve never really paid attention to Kendall much before but she’s actually such a brat. I’m watching the one where Rob gets her a Great Dane and it keeps shittjng in the house and Kendal keeps leaving and letting kris deal with it and kris keeps shouting this dog is the size of a horse 😂😂😂😂. She takes no responsibility for anything she’s such a spoilt child and kris let her be. Kylie is the same. If I spoke to my mum like they do when I was their age they’d absolutely kill me
I just watched the one where Kendall is doing her driving test and fails and is sat saying “I just want the lady to pass me” that’s not how it works 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just watched the one where Kendall is doing her driving test and fails and is sat saying “I just want the lady to pass me” that’s not how it works 🤣
They’re so out of touch. Kris and Kim are in Vienna and someone has stolen kris’ stuff out of her suitcase and she’s so dramatic. It’s only a Chanel bag I’m sure she has a closet full 🥴🥴🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I just watched that one. The way Kim makes Kris go in the room where the 💩 is and when she does Kim just chucks kitchen paper on the floor and runs away 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched that one. The way Kim makes Kris go in the room where the 💩 is and when she does Kim just chucks kitchen paper on the floor and runs away 😂😂😂
Just the way kris keeps going this dog is the size of a horse is hilarious. Couldn’t be arsed cleaning that up Kendal is awful in that episode. Does she still have that dog??

Reactions: 2
Their pets are so disposable to them it’s horrible. Remember Kim’s cat?? And we never see Kylie’s dogs anymore.

Reactions: 9
Their pets are so disposable to them it’s horrible. Remember Kim’s cat?? And we never see Kylie’s dogs anymore.
At the moment Kourtney has a Bengal cat in series 9😂😂 Kylies dogs were on her stories recently apparently Khloe had Bernard the boxer. Kim and kourtney had matching dogs as well what happened to them??

Reactions: 4
They are definitely not showing baby who’s name is not wolf until he’s on the new show. They probably think it’ll encourage more watchers if they can’t see his face for free over instagram??

And has anybody else noticed that Kylies boobs just keep getting bigger?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t get why they are covering their sons face on the Father’s Day post but showing stormies face in it? So strange

Reactions: 8
So guys its said the video of tristan cheating was taken long before the filming of the season and the news was kept on the hush by kris till it was convenient for both the tmz and kardashians🤔 actually its not that far fetched

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
And has anybody else noticed that Kylies boobs just keep getting bigger?!
Yes I thought the same. Though suppose it could be her editing her photos.

I read a blind somewhere on here and it suggested that Kylie wanted to have surgery like her Sisters to be less curvy but that Travis disagreed so she hasn’t had it done.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes I thought the same. Though suppose it could be her editing her photos.

I read a blind somewhere on here and it suggested that Kylie wanted to have surgery like her Sisters to be less curvy but that Travis disagreed so she hasn’t had it done.
Actually the italy pap photos show her having huge boobs bt i just brushed it to breastfeeding plus she already had fat added in there(i think) so its unavoidable for them to become huge

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.