The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sentence below picture baffles me.🤨
But then again the picture baffles me.
Is it a recent picture. I know I keep mentioning it but I hate this narrative that he has to be in Khloe’s life because of True. As per my previous post, they have enough staff and nannies to ensure that Khloe would never have to deal with Tristan. I get that they may both want to be around for event like birthdays etc. but they don’t need to spend much time together.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it a recent picture. I know I keep mentioning it but I hate this narrative that he has to be in Khloe’s life because of True. As per my previous post, they have enough staff and nannies to ensure that Khloe would never have to deal with Tristan. I get that they may both want to be around for event like birthdays etc. but they don’t need to spend much time together.
Yes it's recent well according to the publication. Agreed. Be together for events for True's sake but other times no. She also responded to a post the other day about new boyfriend, no new bf.

Reactions: 6
Liposuction sometimes changes the shape.and size of the belly button. I guess this what it is..
Yes think they 'go in' via the belly button on fat removal surgeries so think she definitely has a surgical belly button from previous lipo and bbls. She's looking anorexic at the moment... Zero body fat , it's worrying how ill she looks.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The sentence below picture baffles me.🤨
But then again the picture baffles me.
She’s absolutely on his D again she can’t help herself and they’ll have a little science project surrogate baby and they’ll call the baby Trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why the hell would she want him back. And how does he get so many women preggers. He’s not even good looking. And wtf is he wearing
There's this thing called black magic.... coz there's no way people are sleeping with him knowing abt how many women he has abandoned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There's this thing called black magic.... coz there's no way people are sleeping with him knowing abt how many women he has abandoned
I’m sure there’s better out there. Who’s actually loyal as well. Why does she do it to herself !!

Reactions: 4
The only reason I think they keep Scott around is because he was there in the early days and therefore didn’t sign an NDA.

Reactions: 16
Spending Fathers Day weekend with a nanny while their mother is off gallivanting with a fella half her age 🤢
Why does it matter where Kim is? Shouldn’t they be with their dad anyway if it’s Father’s Day? 😂 Kanye has been here there and everywhere with diff women including women who are actually half his age 🤢 so why is it so bad that Kim has dated one man? Also Pete is not half her age 🥴 It’s such double standards lol.. Kim can be slagged off for a lot but this is just reaching lol

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Excuse Me? It’s Father’s Day? Maybe their Father should be taking them for the day too and not just the first born two?
Why does it matter where Kim is? Shouldn’t they be with their dad anyway if it’s Father’s Day? 😂 Kanye has been here there and everywhere with diff women including women who are actually half his age 🤢 so why is it so bad that Kim has dated one man? Also Pete is not half her age 🥴 It’s such double standards lol.. Kim can be slagged off for a lot but this is just reaching lol
Sorry get off your high horses the two of you. Where did I ever say it was ok for them not to be with their dad either. It is Father’s Day weekend, they should be with their FAMILY. Not nannies which is what my point was.

Reactions: 6
Sorry get off your high horses the two of you. Where did I ever say it was ok for them not to be with their dad either. It is Father’s Day weekend, they should be with their FAMILY. Not nannies which is what my point was.
High horse? 😂 that’s what you came off as by asking where Kim was . I didn’t get the relevance or link to Father’s Day and Kim being with a man or saying he’s half her age when he isn’t 🤣 it’s just reaching in my opinion like I already said.. I agree they shouldn’t be with nannies, their parents are divorced so they should be with their dad . Kanye has plenty of money and resources that even if he wasn’t in LA he could spend the day with his kids or they could be flown to him . So it baffles me too why they are with nannies .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
All I ever see is Khloe constantly with the kids and all the nannies. Kim and kourtney never seems to have their kids anymore. I think Kim is honestly the biggest hypocrite, telling other women to get off their arse and work. When she’s got nannies and cleaners, chefs the lot. She doesn’t have a clue what it’s like to run a house and take care of her children herself. She’s Constantly got all the help. I feel so bad for those kids. They probably have a closet relationship to the help then their own parents.

Reactions: 27
Changing the subject.. but..Kylie has posted a photo for fathers day of Travis and the children but covered the baby's face with an emoji.. its getting weird now! No name etc!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Changing the subject.. but..Kylie has posted a photo for fathers day of Travis and the children but covered the baby's face with an emoji.. its getting weird now! No name etc!!
I’m sure Kourtney kept P off camera for ages. She was only filmed when she was about 2. Can’t say about being on insta but maybe she’s doing the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She could possibly be waiting till he can consent to being posted on social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's so strange, especially as she still posts Stormi and took her to the wedding in Italy etc. Why the secrecy?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.