The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Kourtney really buy some underwear with Travis’ name on for him for Father’s Day - l thought the idea was you got gifts from your kids

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
what's everyone's main theory for the Kylie son secrecy? Is Travis not the biological dad?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
what's everyone's main theory for the Kylie son secrecy? Is Travis not the biological dad?
I think something physical. They are trying to find a doctor who will leave his morals at door for enough money to operate on a baby. Maybe a birth mark.

Otherwise it’s just because she likes keeping people talking about her

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I actually think they’re keep this one private as he was born right after that awful concert of travis. There was alot of hate and comments directed at them. He’s been very quite lately, clearly been told to take a step back for the public life. She has followed suit too. I think they’re wanting time to pass as whatever they do, comments of that concert and him “allowing people to be murdered” all seem to appear.
Either that or Kris is wanting it as a big reveal for the next series of their show.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even if he did have some physical abnormality they didn’t want out there because people are mean, I understand that, what is the reason for not sharing his name?
Because they are not sharing his name or photos I think it’s just attention-seeking.

Reactions: 13
🚨🚨🚨🚨 SELFRIDGES SALE TOMORROW 🚨🚨🚨🚨 SKIMS WILL BE ON SALE 🚨🚨🚨🚨

Please continue with regular Kardashian deflated arse Chloe with C gossiping 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The sknn products launch tomorrow in the US, don’t know if/when in UK.
Not expecting miracles 😂

Reactions: 2
No I know that but she wasn’t shown after that until she was about 1 and a bit ?
Maybe that was when Kourt did not want to film. Which she did off and on. I do remember a scene when the paps where taking pictures of Kourt and Kim and Kourt was going off about the kids faces. So assume this was Penelope and North?

Reactions: 2
Seen an article online speculating kylies baby name is Jacob
Do you think she would name him such a simple name? They should up their game, these are the karjenners you have to think outside the box

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read a theory on here that the baby is called Astro and they want to keep it on the dl until the concert tragedy has been dealt with legally which I think could be the reason. However if it is the reason they might be waiting a long time, heard that it’s quite a messy situation.

Yes think they 'go in' via the belly button on fat removal surgeries so think she definitely has a surgical belly button from previous lipo and bbls. She's looking anorexic at the moment... Zero body fat , it's worrying how ill she looks.
See I think I’m that picture of Khloe with her ribs on show she does look very thin but I also think that she could easily get it photoshopped and edited. I don’t trust their own photos because they are so rife with filtering them. However in the paparazzi photos I don’t think she looks anorexic or really thin? I feel like I’m missing something?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I read a theory on here that the baby is called Astro and they want to keep it on the dl until the concert tragedy has been dealt with legally which I think could be the reason. However if it is the reason they might be waiting a long time, heard that it’s quite a messy situation.

See I think I’m that picture of Khloe with her ribs on show she does look very thin but I also think that she could easily get it photoshopped and edited. I don’t trust their own photos because they are so rife with filtering them. However in the paparazzi photos I don’t think she looks anorexic or really thin? I feel like I’m missing something?
I think she’s doing it to simply change the narrative of what an embarrassing doormat she is, ‘quickly look over and talk about how skinny I’ve deliberately got’. She might even get of the sympathy some she is so desperately craving if she puts it down to the heartbreak diet, - rather than the mini gastric band.

Reactions: 3
If Kylie even dared calling her kid Astro after what happened she’s a bleeping idiot and the whole family deserve to be cancelled. Fancy naming your kid after something that loads of people tragically died at 😳 I think the theory is there’s something she is embarrassed about looks wise on the baby

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.