The Ingham Family. Poundland Princess & the Creepy Chris Crisis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by the title and thumbnail it’s back to Isabelle click bait, poor kid lining her mum and stepdads pockets

Reactions: 4
Rachel-Mrs DD it says hasn't been online since sunday, do you think sarah has kidnapped her to stop the recaps?

Reactions: 1
Laughing at Sarah saying that Esme has been at her lipstick. Is that why it's on perfect then? Certainly doesn't look like a 9 year old has put it on herself. That woman really is full of the brown stuff

Reactions: 2
Another GG member who was missing the summaries! I refuse to watch the vlogs now hooktube counts views but like to know what’s going on in-case I miss a vital clue :D

Hi, lurker on GG but glad to find this place. I’m getting frustrated with it all as it’s like he is getting away with it. I used to hate watch but can’t even do that now.

Reactions: 3
Laughing at Sarah saying that Esme has been at her lipstick. Is that why it's on perfect then? Certainly doesn't look like a 9 year old has put it on herself. That woman really is full of the brown stuff
Agree! We noticed sometime ago (I think there was a vlog re the two youngest) a title about them taking Sarah`s lippy.Yeah ok Sarah!I don`t know of any 9 yrold or 6 yrold who can apply it that accurately! Why they feel the need to plaster them in it i don`t know.Let them be kids!

Just come over from GG too. I was shocked about what was happening with the mods and was a bit scared to post there incase I mentioned the IF too much !!!!

New here too - was lurking on GG took me about a week to read the old threads ?. Didn’t want my head chewed off for mentioning something that had been said 4 months ago. Wondering how far along Mrs Princess is tomorrow.......still feel it’s jumping the gun broadcasting a pregnancy to the world at 5-6 weeks.

Hi all, also from GG. Very rare poster there, came for the vlog summaries and any new gossip!

I’ve come on over from GG, lurker over there for 4 months but never plucked up the courage to join in. I’m absolutely disgusted by this sick man and the way he’s just carried on as if nothing has happened ?

Unfortunately there will be no more Ingham vlog recaps.
This is not a decision I have arrived at lightly. In fact it took several hours of soul searching to decide this was the best course of action.
As some of you know I have personal disagreements with Mrs Ingham in particular.
However recent reflection and the power of forgiveness has enabled me to put those differences to one side.
I urge you all to get on with your lives and find the good in all of us.
Thank you

edited to add this post is just random bollocks

Last edited:
This is not a decision I have arrived at lightly. In fact it took several hours of soul searching to decide this was the best course of action.
As some of you know I have personal disagreements with Mrs Ingham in particular.
However recent reflection and the power of forgiveness has enabled me to put those differences to one side.
Thank you
Thanks for all your hard work, I understand it might get a bit too much watching them every day and writing it up. Really isn't worth it for you if it's affecting your life.

Is anyone else going to be able to do the recaps? I just like laughing at hearing what they do everyday and together we can bring more awareness to what they are doing.

Thank you
Aww gutted :( loved your recaps!

Aww gutted :( loved your recaps!
Thanks for all your hard work, I understand it might get a bit too much watching them every day and writing it up. Really isn't worth it for you if it's affecting your life.

Is anyone else going to be able to do the recaps? I just like laughing at hearing what they do everyday and together we can bring more awareness to what they are doing.
Errrrrr sorry to both of you. Its just dry humour look up whoosh parrots

Actually we're on holiday.
Unlike the Ingham circus we have been enjoying and taking in the culture and mixing with people.
Its 14 days of getting away from all the usual everyday stuff.
I'll get around to doing the reviews again when I'm back
Remember the internet is only as serious as you choose to make it or take it.
In the meantime hers a question for you with a prize of a newly designed Ingham tit globe for those who get it right
(You shake it up and watch the brown snow fall down)

Q. Whats the difference between the Inghams and Mrs Meldrum.

Its nothing to do with style or class or physical appearance. I can give you one clue. It's about identity ?
You have 12 days to come up with your answers

Reactions: 8
Errrrrr sorry to both of you. Its just dry humour look up whoosh parrots

Actually we're on holiday.
Unlike the Ingham circus we have been enjoying and taking in the culture and mixing with people.
Its 14 days of getting away from all the usual everyday stuff.
I'll get around to doing the reviews again when I'm back
Remember the internet is only as serious as you choose to make it or take it.
In the meantime hers a question for you with a prize of a newly designed Ingham tit globe for those who get it right
(You shake it up and watch the brown snow fall down)

Q. Whats the difference between the Inghams and Mrs Meldrum.

Its nothing to do with style or class or physical appearance. I can give you one clue. It's about identity ?
You have 12 days to come up with your answers
I've never watched the Meldrums so I haven't a clue! Glad you haven't given up the recaps though! Have a fantastic holiday! :)

one more clue. Britney Spears didn't do it either and it took her a while to sort out the mess it left

Omg. Just got your notifications.

Again. Welcome.

GG and there dictatorship is not our style.

Welcome to a site that doesn't crash everyday. #Shade

Ps We love your recaps @Rachel-Mrs DD [emoji173]

Been a long time lurker on the gg threads just always worried to jump in and with all the drama there recently it’s been too much :cautious:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.