The Ingham Family. Poundland Princess & the Creepy Chris Crisis.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be an early draft I love the thing we asked Mr Ingham who directed us to his manager. His management said we have not been asked to say
I know that’s the best bit reads like their solicitor is sick of them as well!

Reactions: 5
I didn't know the daughter that was about the age he was grooming wasn't his own! Gosh this is awful.

Thanks for the back story, her saving face and carrying on is terrible for the children. Cant social services be called? The oldest child is in danger!
I'm not sure what action is being taken but I have seen that people aren't letting it lie, those that are involved have gone through the right channels so atm they aren't allowed to say any more.

Ikr I feel like he could do anything, with the mindset I have seen with his dm's to young girls. It's scary. I am hoping that he has at least left his own kids alone, esp the non bio one. I really hope the mom has kept a good eye on him, regardless of being married etc that she is at least smart enough to do that. But who knows. At the moment it's pure speculation regarding his daughters, but the fans seems to be for real.

It's really strange to see them carrying on as normal vlogging. I hope that this doesn't just get forgotten about because he is so out of order.

Reactions: 4
Here I am!

CBA with the censorship in the other thread and im getting far too vexed with a particular poster and I don't want to get a ban.

Anyhoo.. I have always ALWAYS thought she's going to get herself preggers as damage limitation. But I don't know why I have a feeling that one of the girls stole a pregnancy test, used it and Sarah found it. I mean that would be so many shades of fucked but I wouldn't put it past them.

Reactions: 1
Like your points Rachel on this be a new income if it all goes Pete tong for Chris.

Reactions: 2
Glad to find this place. Good news the mail are running with it. They must be loosing thousands of followers now. Can the people that know more on them post it now? They are fecked

Noticed the pregnancy nutrition hadnt really got started for modern mum Sarah as she had a big plate of chips on the table

I love these updates! I only lasted 30 seconds into her Sarah channel. More like it's pathetic she's only got 30k subs in three days as they made such a big deal of having a million followers.

Chris looks as dodgy as Jimmy savile but she seems pretty dodge. Yuck.

The squirming for them is starting, oh well.

I agree with Daniel Young

Punk pussy Alfie didn't even retweet it
Only liked

Friday 20/7/2018 Vlog breakdown:

12 YEAR OLDS EXTREME UNICORN MAKEOVER!

It’s a 20 minute one tonight
An Issy centric masterpiece its 20 minutes and thats onlyachieved by Isabelle talking souper souper fast.
That’s not s fast as her mums ability to delete tweets butit’s fast anyway so on with the breakdown
Starts with Isabelle Her parents may be out the house maybethey went to twit the manager of the vets for putting poor prinny throughyesterdays turmoil
Isabelle tells us what day it is. She starts by saying hermum has said she can go with Lucy to get her nails done and she is so excited

Isabelle manages to do this whilst adopting a speech patternthat is up and down like Mariah Carey’s singing (or a for sale sign in Bradford)
She shows us her nails and she again says she is super excited shes also off to dance later on. She decides to have some Yoghurts for breakfast but ends up having a stores own label version of Weetabix because they are the only cereal she likes. More like the only cereal in the house .They didnt have any tea bags yesterday shockingly bad organisation take your own be on safe side

Then Sarah is seen she must have been having a bit of a lie in as she then gives us an up to date report on the dog.
Prinny is sat there wrapped up like our turkey at Xmas andshe isn’t looking too good The verdict is she isn’t yet well but is getting there.
I’m worried about Prinny but then she has had MAJOR SURGERYand she has run down some steps Sarah empathises with Prinny and thoughtfullyreminds us she has had her ovaries and her womb removed – that’s Prinny notS arah.
Then they tell us that they are both heading out forIsabelles therapy appointment which she is very much looking forward to. Thereis nothing like keeping your childs personal issues private and this is reallyerrr nothing like keeping your child's personal issues private.

Sarah announces that after that ………dramatic pause ………………..she thought……………dramatic pause ……………………. They would ……dramatic pause ………………….goto the hairdressers and get her hair done This includes some hilarious gurningnoises and acting like they are both a bit pissed at a barbeque.
Then we have monologue from Sarah about hair dying and shebeing worried it can damage your hair – jeez love think about the fact yourputting your whole life out there so witches like me can poke fun at it won’tyou – get a sense of proportion
But actually Sarah has a plan and its to get it done at theends so that when she goes back to school she can get it cut off just beforeshe goes back to school.

It’s a cunning plan and I wasn’t expecting that. Then its abrief discussion about it being an early Birthday present and Sarah says thatIssy has said she doesn’t want much for her birthday. That could be helpful ifthe channel collapses but personally I take it a s advance notice of a roomfull of tat in a few months.
Then it’s a shot of them in the car and Sarahs explainingwhy her lipstick looks odd.
Now this is an interesting part Chris could just as easy not be there it could have been an anonymous driver and also that engine issounding distinctly off to both me and hubby and we know about these thingstrust me somethings not right there.
Now its Chris and the other two then back to thehairdressers. The hairdresser is tastefully captured in shot so presumablyshe's cool about her being on the net. Then they are all at the hairdressers.

Now its nail time now

Then its picking up Isla from her party its an action packedvideo we are only half way through.

Chris starts wittering on about yo yo’s - that's thetraditional toy not their chaotic lifestyle or viewing figures.

This is also the bit that whilst brief you could clearlywork out where they live too

Then it’s later in the afternoon or early evening

Then it’s a close up of Chris telling us they have receiveda really really exciting package in the post today what could it be ? A waxeffigy with pins stuck in its genital area from Granny Wilkes ? A set ofprinted particulars from the Estate agents? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

It’s a You Tube one million subscriber award I havethoughfully screenshot it and it should appear below.

Then its back to Issy showing us her nails She thinks theyare a bit long but what the heck Mummy’s not there and its done now so you go forit girl your nearly 13 live a bit more of your own life.

Then back to Chris in full facial frontal loppy hair sidedboy band sweaty look mode and he is off to show the girls something.

He asks the younger two what have they recently hit.

Of course the younger kids are unaware of what’s actuallygoing on so instead of saying: tit creek, a brick wall, a public relationsdisaster they say a million subs.and seem genuinely happy

It’s a genuinely touching moment as it shows how the realityjust isn’t there for them (I am being serious here)

Chris says they will have to find a good place on the wallfor it, he omits to say at the new house

Then quick edit and Issys home showing off her nails andhair.

Personally I think she looks fine if it’s what she wants andit seems to be. It’s bright and cheery and its something loads of kids doanyway

Now its Sarah sat up in bed and this is the good bit shealmost addresses the house thing head on Almost

She claims its because of the address being known and havingbeen given out on social media

Obviously she doesn’t mention the recent developments.

Oh and Prinnys made it up the stairs and is doing better

The End

Credits

Copy Weetabix (Harvest Mom) by Aldi yes we do get themourselves some time

Milk from Mcqueens dairies

Hair and nails by … not saying

One Million subscriber award compliments of You Tube

Developments

Issy being projected to the fore almost a sassybelle videoin parts

Generally still in a bubble but reality is starting to chipin very very slightly

Potential issues with that engine

A MEGA MUMMY DAUGHTER SHOPPING TRIP!

Saturday 21st July Vlog review

Another ingham masterpiece they are creeping back up timewise this ones 22 minutes

Time for new titles the ones where Chris looks head on thenturns sideways.

That’s the kind of photo Granny Wilkes was more used totaking along with any prints

The vlog starts with Izzy yelling LUV U and telling us itssouper warm then a brief debate about the weather.

Issy thinks she is “rockin her hair” you go girl its noworse than many I have seen and actually does suit you

Then its a chat about hair and Sarah and Issy exchangebanter about the hair colour Sarah says maybe I shall get it done then says nobetter not hinting she is too old then determing she may not be old I say gofor it if the shitstorm continues you may have to change your hair colouranyway.

They are on the way to Leeds and its nice and early exceptits not ! Issy admits to lying in as she was tired form having her nails doneand everything but she's joking. Sarah tells us again its about 11am and theyare gong for g…..i….r….l…l..y that’s GURLY shopping trip

They have a holiday planned and they are going into Leeds tobuys some clothes for the upcoming holiday. Sarah says how they have an actionpacked summer and Issy doesn’t know what is planned – hint Issy love – neitherdo your parents its called winging it.

Sarah reminds us it’s a GURLY trip they are at the trainstation going to get the train then its a cut to them arriving in Leeds andthey are going into New Look as its were 90% of Sarahs curtains I means Issysclothes come form

Sarah wants a jump suit and it’s a cut to them trying onclothes Sarah tells us that Issy is trying on a bit of a grown up dress that’sfits her nice yes love its because she is almost 13 you know T..h…i…r…t…e…e…n......she isn’t that young kid anymore

Its a genuinely nice enough dress bit clingy but kids wearthem

WARNING PICTURE BELOW

Nothing however can prepare you for what comes next we areonly 4.12 into the video and Sarah has an outfit that coco the clown would beproud to wear its so truly awful I have screenshotted it. I had to sufferwatching this and its only fair you suffer a little.

Isabelle evidently really likes it.

Its great to see Issy has a sense of humour and knows how toset mummy up – you go girl

Then they show some more outfits but at this point I amstill shaking with laughter so didn’t pay much attention. Sarah says they wentto H&M (that’s H&M Chris not S&M) but whilst they chose someoutfits they were told at the tills that the cash machines were down and it wascash only

Ive had my card refused before myself and it’s a measure ofhow good you are the fibs you come up with to explain it away

Anyway they didn’t know where there was a cash machine inthe shopping centre so they dumped the clothes (not like the old days eh Sarah)and decided to go to Nandos . Then it’s a break neck discussion about whatdrinks they like then a speeded up clip of them eating and filling plates

Now the exciting bit – heading into Primark Issy wants aUnicorn suitcase. Trust me love you will need lots of cardboard boxes soon forthe move as well

Lots of shopping related stuff looking at stuff just whatnormal people do but a running commentary from Mrs Shrill made me turn thesound down

Issy tries to make her mum look even more ridiculous bysaying some garish illuminous pink shoes will really suit her

Issy goes to look for some flip flops and lots of oh….Dramatic pause ….my ………… Dramatic pause ……….goshes follow as various stuff isshown on camera

We are approaching the 15 minute marker and I may have tocut this short there is only so much suffering you can take. Thankfully a quickcut to stuff at the checkout and phew its over

Back on the train and Issy got the suitcase she liked then adiscussion about when you sleep after your tired you can still be tired

Well Sarah it might be called being overtired by not havingenough sleep but perhaps its something to discuss another time.

Chris meets them off the train and he sounds a bit like astern teacher when he says I’m shocked you only have one bag and one suitcase(Chris the card was declined in some shops mate I’m telling ya)

Sarah and Chris exchange banter about the lack of shoppingand ho ho ho how its in the case not the bag then its back home and 2 things

PRINNY is much better as Chris energetically plays with her

I was worried that something similar to that scene in alienmay happen as her stitches burst at his energetic playfulness

The second thing is the Beanie is off its as if Chris isgaining confidence to remove it.

Then Sarah says that they often get asked what kind of a dogis it in the vlogs .

She declines to say it’s a neglected one instead telling usthe breed is poosha and the perfect family dog If vou have another family youcan palm it off to 50% of the time

Then Esme says if she gets a dog which she probably will doshe will get a prinny too. Thing is love you may need a bedroom first as yourparents are winging it by the day if not the hour lately

Its another of those blissfully unaware moments similar tothe bit in yesterdays and it makes you think just how it must be one bigadventure for the younger kids

Then its quick cut to the kitchen the youngest 2 have goneswimming I am presuming with Chris

Issy is saying how she is so grateful to her mum for buyingher the stuff and she is taking her mum a cup of tea. It’s a bit dramatic butquite charming in its own way

We are now at 18 minutes 30

Its slightly later as the other 2 are back from swimming

If the moments before 18.30 were quite touching then morefool me

Heaven forbid that we forget ever forget that this isprimarily the SARAH show and that nothing is too private it can't be hawked forsuspense.

Sarah is up in her bedroom with 3 little rugrats in her bedwith her the other 2 having come back from swimming.

Then Sarah says that a few of you are asking what therapy isshe thinks she mentioned it in yesterdays vlog (Sarah you made a BIG deal of it) and why Isabel is having therapy.

Going on she says obviously she isn’t going to go intodetail about why she is having therapy as its a bit personal and its not fairon Isabel to give out the reasons or to ANYONE ELSE who might be involved inthe reasons she’s having therapy.

Going on she says that basically it’s a place you can go toexpress anything that might have happened in your life or how your feeling oranything you are trying to deal with basically somewhere you can go to speak tosomeone away from the situation with someone you can trust. Just get yourfeelings out there so you don’t build them up inside you.

She then thought fully adds Its not anything to do with herside of the family or Chris’s side

It’s a sour moment and personally I think it’s unnecessary Ido wonder when Issy looks back on these vlogs what she will really feel.

Then the youngest tells us she went to a Sikh temple whichwas quite educational. A lot of schools are doing this lately.

Sarah ends by saying we should prepare for an exciting weekand very exciting Sunday.

Sponsored by

Definitely Not H&M

Developments

Another one that could so easily have been a Sassybellevideo if you remove the end bits

Lot’s of teasing about upcoming stuff essentially a returnto normal

Chris hardly features.Unless I missed a whole section hedidnt vlog himself or if he did he hasn't included it. I wonder he had ameeting himself

Chris is seen without the Beanie again

Totally unnecessary airing of ones laundry in public.

They can relocate to a gated community or a high walledplace with high steel gates but Sarah will always just have to reveal deeplypersonal stuff about her children

I GOT A CRAZY SURPRISE TATTOO!

16 minutes

Starts with a speeded up clip of Chris’s arm getting a tattoo

Then a quick edit to a seemingly mote cheerful Sarah sat inthe cart telling us its Monday and it’s the summer holidays for most of theUK’s schoolchildren she adds her own break up tomorrow and she is super superexcited about it. She looks over to Chris and seems genuinely more contentedthan the very awkward vlog from yesterday

There is genuine sounding conversation about the kids nothaving a toy day for the last day etc. they genuinely interact in conversationwith each other. Sarah is on her way to see her Nana and Chris and Isabelle will be doing something else

That something else turns out to be them coming homeunexpectedly as they got a call from the agent that someone was going to comeand view the house. They tidied it up but then got another call saying that theperson could not attend

If it was someone from the forum having fun I salute you. PersonallyI think they were daft to put this in as it will surely give some mischievousindividuals the idea to waste their time

Well I’m thinking of doing it anyway. I shall book theappointment under Leasa Wilkes.

Chris seems genuinely disappointed and says it sucks butthen claims it’s all good. We Then get a conversation about it being so hotetc. The beanie is off btw

It may be hot and he may be moaning like a prissy witch buthe does also have something that’s really really cool to talk to us about thathe is going to be doing in less than an hour. I

t’s a surprise for Sarah and he is hoping that she will notfreak out about .

I think in light of recentevents she may well not Chris but that’s just my opinion. He hopes that shewill like it though he’s not 100% sure that she will do.

Had I not seen the title or the clip of his arm I wouldswear he is planning a trip to the Anne Summers shop to buy one of those flimsynet curtain nighties and a rampant rabbit with six speeds and a plastic sectionthat lights up at the end . It something he has wanted to get done for ages nowis it the snip ? No it’s a tatoo that will represent his gorgeous wife

So that’s going to be what a picture of Home Bargains? Apound coin just what is it going to be.

Wait a minute he is having it on his arm will there beenough space ? it must be a £1 coin right

For ages he has had an idea of what he wants to get done andwhere he wants to do it. I immediately thought of a swimming pool in Floridaand skinny dipping but no he has a tattooist who got in touch and said do youwant to come down and do something.

Chris has said definitely I do and todays the day thetattooist can squeeze him in for a slot at 4

This is starting to sound like a date made via Gaydarpersonal ads

Chris is heading up there at 4pm to get the special tatoothat he is really really excited about. He is going to surprise Sarah and hereally really hopes that she likes it and takes it in a good way

The amount of sexual innuendo so far in this vlog is likeone of those Carry on films that they show at the bank holidays . And we are only 3 minutes 20 in

This convinces me that Chris has been placed on medicationrecently and the dose may have been altered due to recent events

Then we cut to a picture of Sarah looking at us. It’s bitreminiscent of how our cat looks when he sees a very young bird in the garden.

Sarah tells us that the hospital appointment is over andthey were in there for so long and things were late by 2 hours. Yes Sarah itscalled the NHS it’s where REAL people work every day for a damn slight lessthan what you earn for your incessant vlogs

But Sarah assures us it’s all over and now her nanna wouldlike to go shopping as her cupboards are bare. Hopefully Sarah realises her owncupboards aren’t much better and at least she can buy a large box of Weetabixto sort breakfast out

They have jumped in a taxi and are in Asda Personally I ampretty pissed off about this and feel I will need to have a word with them(ASDA) that is

She tells us its about half past one and they haven’t hadanything to eat or drink at all. It’s your own fault I keep saying your low onWeetabix and the chubby chav blatantly ignores it. She only has herself toblame

Anyway they have come to one of her favourites Asda café fora quick bite to eat and then she will help her get some shipping and take herback to hers before maybe getting the bus?

One thing about the Inghams they really do know how to testpublic opinion and I for one look forward to the bus segment

Then an edit to Chris who now has 3 little tag alongs withhim. Namely all three children. They are all going into the tattoo studio.

Chris has toned the over the top Verbal Tursmith approachdown today and he is more reserved probably down to the doseage thing

Chris is now in thetattoo studio and he is really, really excited. He has seen the designs had itmeasured and he is really hoping that Sarah will be pleased with it. He saysshe has no idea he is doing it no idea that he wants to be doing it. Its like athrowback to recent Twitter allegations.

A brief shot of hisarm being tatood and then another edit to

Sarah who has arrived back (she didn’t use the bus, one stepat a time girl) She was with Katrina and Katrina went into Tesco’s and katrinawanted some plants to give to the kids teachers and they were on offer. SoSarah went and bought some too they were only a pound or one pound twenty fivepence and they look horrific. No wonder teachers leave the profession they haveto look after chavvy kids for best part of a year and then get given crap likethis

I have though fully provided a picture for you to view

Sarah then proceeds to tell us its her daughters last day atthat school as she is moving to anew school. She omits to say the bit inanother country but hey ho. She has bought 32 cup cakes for all her friends

Now its…………. PRINNY time and the dog is doing a lot better.They have taken the coat off now as itwasn’t doing much good and the dog is not scratching the stitches. It’sobviously done wonders for the dog as elsewhere I have seen the bugger talkingabout the allegations. Amazing animal

Now it’s back to Chris and we get the first half glimpse ofhis tattoo

It’s not a £ 1 coin

It’s a whole arm Sarah Ingham Forever wording.

I actually felt sorryfor the first time for this fruitloop. Where other people get to buy ifamarmbands that fall apart within a day. Where other fans get to buy and wearjackets they can give to Barnardos (maybe not just realised they work withyoung people) but you get the gist of giving old stuff to charity shops

Chris is actually now stuck with this thing. When theyeventually divorce and he meets and falls in love with someone else this is thefirst thing his new boyfriend is going to see.

Lawd how they will deal with it.

Its a bit like Elton John having had a picture of Kiki Deetattood on his buttocks and David Furnish pretending he didn’t see it. Butthat’s al idle speculation about the future this is here and it’s happening now

An edit to see Chris looking at the camera thinking what thefuck have I done. And where is the nearest Laser removal place. He shows thegirls what he has done to his arm. He makes it sound like he has caught it amangle and possibly the realisation he has turded himself big style has hithim.

He looks a bit stunned (they will get the doseage righteventually) He asks the girl what they think the youngest seems to like it.Isabelle bless her says something about having known mum for ten years. It’snot that reassuring. Chris says he will take the cling film off and show it toSarah privately so it’s a surprise he doesn’t want a camera in her face etc

He says they will come back to us when he has surprised her.I wish him well

It’s half way through this awesome vlog

Next up we see the youngest saying ooh what are these.Before you can say complete shite to give your teachers Sarah says these areplants for your teachers It’s said in such a slow measured menacing voice itslike she has just ordered the death star to deploy the main weapon.

But they chuckle and laugh and the kids seem happy

Quick cut to Cruella sat in her throne telling us the kidsare in the garden and Prinny is having the time of her life running around thegarden.

Another quick edit and fruitloop complete with BEANIE ( Imiss Benie) is saying that he wasn’t going to film Sarahs reaction because it’sa personal thing and he wanted to show her off camera being you know romantic ?

This is romance in 2018 ? Skate on off get me a bottle of wine and some of those home madechocolates from Charbonnel et Walkers

But he shows sarah and she drolly says I actually think youare a bit crazy ( well she does handle the doseage so she probably know morethan we do )

Then stuff with the kids losing a tooth etc

Ten we have the experimental Ingham time and we see Esme telling us that she is going to bewriting some cards to her friends who she is saying goodbye to. I think therewas much more footage here that they dicarded but I suspect they will continuetrying to introduce more footage of the younger children in their vlogs

Its all speeded up and then its almost bedtime

Sarah tells us its their last day and they will need to gether new school uniform Its pretty clear there is a whole summer of holidays planned.

Its goodnight kids time now and Sarah chats a little withthem it’s sweet enough part of the vlog and clearly the kids love her from their actions .

Chris isn’t seen again in the vlog

Developments

Again a bit of this what Chris did

This is what Sarah did

Chriis’s tattoo is just awful let’s leave it at that

Its drawn out a fair bit

Chris can manage his commentary when he tries and it’s a lotbetter when he does.

In the car in the morning they can plainly interact wellwith each other

At other times they just come across as couple who livetogether but aren’t togaether

Prinnie is on the mend

Reactions: 3
Ingham vlog 23/7/2017

We Did Something amazing In London

Hooktube link below so you won’t!

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=2HX7_ZSoH-g

Its short at just under 12 minutes

Starts with brief aerial shot of the dawn skyline

Cuts alarmingly to Chris face telling us Brief recap of thedate and they are all up SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUPER Early it’s justbefore 9am

Chris thought fully tells Isabelle that she lookinconspicuos with her sunglasses on and hood up . Perhaps instead of poking funChris you could practice like her just in case you know etc

Issy replies it’s the fashion

Chris tells us they didn’t have time to do Esme’s hair sothey are doing it on the train Maybe they spent too much time debating how toshare the remaining 2 weetabix out amongst all five of them

Esme wants to run down the ramp but can’t quite make it.Chris informs us they are going to London to do something PRITTY COOOOOOOOOOOOLand he will tell us more about that in a while

Train number 333 012 rolls up to the station and they boardit at this point 2 things

Sarah is nowhere to be seen and the beanie is off again(what blessings the Lord give he takes etc)

They sit down and there are brief clips of the kids smilingetc they all seem genuinely happy. Then its an edit to the proper train up toLondon and Chris is full frontal (well facial full frontal that’s bad enough )and he tells us that sometime son trains things just work out pretty good

They had grouped two trains together and people were in eachothers seats but as a result they were upgraded to 1st class.

I strongly suspect that perfectionist Chris and ScreechingSarah gave the staff so much grief that the staff just though we will put themin 1st class to get rid of the twats

Issy remarks that the seats are so much more comfortable. Iworry about the ifam I really do they don’t seem to grasp some of the basicideas of consumerism yesterday they thought they won something by putting a £1in a vending machine today it’s the differences between 1st and standard class

I see that Chris manages to get a complete stranger in shotif that had been my daughter and you hadn’t stopped filming you wouldn’t havebeen boasting that “long story short you get to kick back and enjoy some comfyseats and have some tea and coffee on the way down to London”

You would have been recovering from a couple of hard knocksand short hard kicks to your testicles but that’s just me.

I really don’t get why these are not challenged more by JoePublic

We are only 2minutes 19 in and I’m pissed off with the gitThe usual montage of travel shots follows with through the window shots andtravellators.

Shots of where they are going is shown with Chris is rabittingon about it being on a roof they have a walk round and Chris is impressed withcars with gardens in them and crazy golf facilities etc

Everything looks so C….OOOOOOOO… LL etc it gets tedioushearing him

I should add that whilst Sarah isn’t in early footage she isthere her voice is heard on the train journey briefly and then …. On therooftop we get to see Queen Gimme in all her glory I have thoughtfully encloseda screengrab of her

Chris proceeds to go overboard describing the kids lovinglife and rocking it in their pink bow whatever it really is quite sickening tohear him. His voice is so fakey fakey its like a demented game show hostdescribing some shite prizes available

Everything is nice super cute or cool its unreal The kidsget some flowery throwover hawain type things to wear

Hopefully issy remembers to save hers to give to mummy towear at a later date .Preferably when she is in those illuminated shoes andcoco clown jump suit

Chris wll be a sport and have one two

I would point out that Sarah looks enormous admittedly Iwatch this on the rear room Tv to try and keep up but hubby caught it andmentioned that it looked like she had stuffed 2 melons in her bra

Then the kids get to wear outsize comedy glasses and posewith a character from the film which is cute enough and mercilessly short ofChris annoying voiceover

Esme has found the free ice cream and the kids have foundthe monster cup cakes etc

Chicken burgers fish and chips

you can choose how Chris describes it all from the following

Niiiiice

REEEEEALLLLY GOOOOOD

SOUPER cool

HHHHM HMMMM (that is so creepy its genuinely disturbing)

In fact its all of them

Then the kids are having their faces painted etc

Isla looks so PRITTTTY AND WOW etc if the VERBAL TURDSMITHcould just film and keep quiet it would actually be so much better. He soundsso over the top so damn creepy campy it’s just totally ludicrous

What is interesting is that whilst Chris manages to capturelots of people in shot no one else seems to be filming I haven’t studiouslylooked but it just struck me

Cut to one of the kids having another ice cream etc

Thankfully the fuckers didn’t film during the movie no doubtfor copyright reasons

Its approaching the 8 minute marker

They all have some super goody bags Sarah tell us but atleast in a genuine calm voice not like the over the top inane commentary comingfrom fruitloop.

Then Sarah tells us that the last time they filmed herethere was big funfair etc and seeing as how they have just left a greatscreening of blah blah blah they think they can take the kids to see it andhave some fun

A genuine LOL moment occurs when they pan to show its nolonger there.

Obviously its staged as is everything in Ingham Land but itdid tickle me. Sarah says it was an epic fail but Chris always the more OTTdescribes it as a bad boy fail

As the big slide is closing too (Sarah obviously some onesdog as she does her best sad beagle look here)

it’s a trip back to the shops and to get something to eat.The kids say and look like they are really tired

Then a cut to Chris telling us they just got back to KINGSCROSS (Sarah maybe we need to chat love) They went to Westfield which wasReally souper nice

The tube was packed err yes Chris it’s London at the heightof the holiday season and they are about to jump on a train and they have 2trains to catch and they are going to kick back and enjoy the ride

You almost feel like the pratt is moaning at this point.It’s such a PRITTY evening in London they really don’t want to go home tonightand he would much rather book a room and enjoy the evening but the girls havegot school on Monday and Tuesday etc. Must be so annoying and disruptive havingyou kids go to school eh sunshine

Its a3 hour journey back home which features evening shotsof the skyline as they travel back. For some reason Chris likes to capturefootage of wind farms as he is so full of hot air himself maybe he feels anattachment to them

Then shock horror Sarahs footage got corrupted and they haveto end the blog there. IO would like to think she just fibbed and coudnt bearsed

Developments

Chris is massively to the fore and the difference betweenwhen he is and when he is reigned in is significant

Sarah hardly puts in an appearance

If I hadn’t heard her voice in the train I would genuinelythink she had travelled up separately (or had a “flat” in Kings Cross)

The kids seem to enjoy it but they look so very tired at theend it must affect their attention levels at school

I believed they lied and sough the upgrade to 1st class

Prinny isn’t featured or mentioned

It all seems a complete waste of time travel all that way tosee just another film

Sarahs boobs are getting huge (hubby insisted I pop that in)

Sponsored by

Whatever Film it was

ngham Vlog Sunday 22nd July

Tears over breakfast

It’s a bit shorter around 15 minutes

Off to a cracking start and its straight to Izzabel showingus that Prinny is back to normal

Then Esme tells us she is making breakfast and getting thedrinks while the other two are watching Telly and it shows us her poppingcereal into bowls

Fortunately there are some of those Aldi Harvest Mom copyWeetabix left otherwise it would have been a healthy alternative like Mcdonalds

Then a quick edit to show the kids upstairs with Chris’smelodically soothing and not at all a bit creepy voice asking if the girls areready to go and play at grasshoppers

For some reason the alarming vison of Chris jumping up anddown the lawn a top of one of those spacehoppers smiling menacingly as he cametowards you came to mind

Anyway the girls are going to get ready and get all theirshoes on

Then another edit and Chris looking a bit more back to hisold self is staring at the camera telling us they have rocked up to Tong gardenCentre where they are starting there day today then at breakneck speed Issypouts to the camera and tells us that her hair is a bit of a mess and Chrisreassures her that’s her hair looks good man.

Then in a walk n talk Chris tells us its actually 2 o clockand they all had a bit of a lazy morning after having slept in they didn’t putthe alarms on but they slept in as tomorrow they have to be up SOUPER EARLY todo something REALLY RRRRREALLY COOL they had a lazy morning and now they arehaving a fun time at the grasshopper thing

Then another edit that shows Sarah first up I thought shemight have done a runner and she was at a train station or something but no shetoo is at Tongs garden Centre she is wittering on like a drunk at a golf clubhouse after one too many and pretty much says the same stuff Chris just did liein relaxing etc

She must be hot as she has a jacket on and well yesterday itwasn’t exactly cool its along winded rabbiting about the place. They have cometo enjoy themselves and let the girls run off some steam and then they plan tosee if there are any last bargains to be had – she isn’t called madam Discountor PP for nothing you know

Quick edit to Chris and BEANIE its back with a vengeance intodays vlog and he tells us that whenever he goes to TONGS GARDEN CENTRE or anygarden centre he always feel relaxed when he goes to the water fountain sectionand he feels instantly zenned and then says he needs to get some of the itemsfor their garden.

Considering they are planning to move soon etc you couldconsider that a waste of cash or being extraordinary well organised planningtheir next garden.

You could also think its all a lot of bollocks shots of thevarious water features are shown and before you can say FILLER

its a quick cut to……………………..

Chris and beanie telling us they are really here for themain event which is GRASSHOPPERS OUTDOOR PLAY and a masssive airbag that thekids seem to enjoy lots of use of SOUPER and slow mo shots of the kidsincluding err other peoples kids.

Then its over to Issy to give a quick run down of thefacilities hey have used Isla is in the baby swings and Chris reminds her sheis a BIG GIRL now ( a 17 year old would seem positively pensionable eh chiuck)

Then it’s the choose the Ice cream and a quick breakdown of whatthey all bought. Chris plainly is/ was a fan of Feast Ice cream lolly things

Sarah is seen wearing a leathery type jacket she must be hotthen Sarah tells us she has come across the cutest outdoor table

Its basically a mushroom design and personally if hubbyrocked up with one of these he would be rocking back to get a refund souperquick

Its bizarre that they vlog this stuff when reality is theyare going to be hightailing it soon

Then edit to the car and they have just left the gardencentre Sarah tells us she loves it so so much in there you can always findunique items in there especially at Christmas time.

For those of you who are interested its where they got theirlights from – not the actually quite nice outdoor ones but THOSE LIGHTS theones in the bedroom.

Sarah rattles off the list of things the kids did.

They are heading to Chris’s parents for a quick drink and abite to eat as they will be getting an early night as they are having an earlynight as they are up SOUPER early tomorrow as they are heading back to London

Sarah jokes that they are buying a house in London (Pleasenot Putney) but no its because they are having a fun day in London then Isla isgoing to put her £1coin mummy just gave her into a machine and Chris says theyget a prize every time and sure enough she does. I think its called a vendingmachine actually

They are having tea out and its a carvery and they arehaving gammon and plates full of stuff

Then they are back home and Sarah says they are going tohave an early night she is with Issy and they are both saying goodnight

The End

Developments

More of Chris in this one

Much less of Sarah

Unlike other recent ones its not a Sassy type vlog thatcould have been on her channel it’s more a family type thing

It’s almost a plug for TONGS garden centre in parts

The Beanie is back with a vengeance

Prinny is now back to bit part status but she seems to bebetter

They don’t actually really start the morning with tears overbreakfast unless you count some off camera minor yelp

Personally (and its partly speculation as I didnt check anyclocks or anything at the carvery footage ) I feel the kids are eating too lateand too near bedtime as I say thats just my opinion

They will need to get more Weetabix soon

The tears basically consist of youngest banging intosomething and getting a hug off Issy

Sponsored by

TONGS GARDEN CENTRE its opne of the best plugs I have seenfor a place

Last edited by Rachel-mrsdd on Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:59 pm,edited 1 time in total.

19/7/2019

WE ARE REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HER..

This latest vlog is a mix of 2 separate things what theIngham seniors did – hardly much is shown and what Issy did which is okish

It starts with Sarah at the railway station doing her bestimpression of a Magenta Dalek gliding in a long length dress made from recycledcurtains They both express their concern over the dog and mark it by leaving itwith someone else to take to the vets .

This is then cuts to Isabel doing her best Emmerdale typeactress doing stress scene explaining exactly what her parents have just

Basically the dog has only peed twice and that it isn’teating unless you feed it then its a quick cut to the car and Isabellethoughtfully reminds you that she is taking the dog to the vets because wellits not eating and has only had 2 wees in like etc Then it’s a fast edit to herwalking through one of these modern vets that are actually inside pet shops andshall remain anonymous and then another edit to show her walking back down thestairs – MINUS PINNY

Then Issy tells you that they took the bandage off and theyspray the dog with water and that’s normally ok to take the bandage off but inthis case prinny squealed and the nurse had to get someone else to hold herwhile they took the bandage off!

Then the next edit …………………………. PRINNYS OK

Turns out the dressing they put on her was causing her areaction and it wasn’t infected but it was slightly infected so they gave hersome antibiotics and Pinny is looking a lot better. Personally I think thisvets sounds a right bunch of charlatans and it’s a good job I didn’t know justwhich vets has its vets inside a pet shop or I might put the address all oversocial media

Then they are back home and Issys going to play Minecraftand who can blame her

Then it’s a quick rail trip catch up and into Kings Crossfor Chris and Sarah and Sarah tells us they were delayed due to this and thatand that someone that was in their reserved seats and said duck off I votefamily fizz ( I made this bit up) so they wouldn’t give up their seats but theymanaged to find some other seats but the train was rammed ( I bet Chris is nostranger to that sort of thing) and they were delayed by err half an hour –that’s 30 full minutes.

Someone is coming to meet them I’m damned if we got to findout who

It cuts to Issy whose very hot (I don’t mean Chris type HOT) I mean warm hot and shes talking super fast they had to go to Morrisons fortea bags and chicken as the dog needs to eat tuna or chicken

Dum dum!!

2 soft bangs Issy turns quite startled but fortunately itsjust the postman and not Granny Wilkes with her police issue revolver takingpot shots at the front of the house

Then the other 2 are home and they all go out playingsomeplace then a quick cut back to Sarah walking through a pavement fountainthen she says she is going back to Kings Cross – now hang on there love we knewyou had a checkered past but Kings Cross ?

She means the railway station then chris says they arehaving bad luck with trains – no air conditioning and its serious the beanie isOFF and are those grey hairs I spot ???

Then he pays a fiver for a cup of tea and a Twix

They get home at 11pm and they are both off to bed (not forany of that kissy, kissy nawty .nawty stuff ) and Prinny has come running downthe stairs

The End

Does anyone have their "official statement"

Petty Paige did an EXCELLENT follow-up video on Chris and included it, but I cannot find the original

Paige video >>>> [not hooktube as she actually tells the truth]

Also The Inghams are getting a Youtube Red series?? DAFUQQQQ. Paige discussed this in her video, he should not be rewarded during these allegations just like Logan Paul he should be stripped from YT.

CI.png

Monday 30/7/2018

SURPRISE HOLIDAY DESTINATION REVEAL! + AMAZING HOTEL ROOMTOUR!!

Hook tube link

https://www.hookube.com/watch?v=KaMlH5q0DVE

27 minutes

A mega long video

Starts with montage shots of the airport all filmed throughthe hotel window

Quick edit to the Queen of Mean looking actually not too badto be fair. She tells us how they are all up early and Esme interrupts to say Iwoke up first . Isla looks tired they all have been up super duper early thetwo youngest still don’t know the destination. To be fair they are only a daybehind the parents who didn’t know this time the day before either

They are going on “the smiley” plane. Hopefully this willcompensate for when the “gravy train” runs out and real life beckons. Off theygo to the airport there is a montage of them travelling through the airport.It’s probably me homing in on a single shot but Isabelle looks completelycheesed off her body language looks tired and unhappy to me.

Quick cut to fruitloop minus beanie excitedly prattling onabout being through security. He can say what he wants and I know its earlymorning but he does not look as young as he thinks. Sarah cuts in and (I mayhave misunderstood this) says there are so many of you guys here today – fansis she meaning? They are about to tell the girls and its dragged out as thesepeople always do and the girls seem happy with it as would any youngsterperhaps. But FFS just tell them. Isabelle is the standout here she switches iton like an actress I mean that in a nice way. How I would love for her to tellthem to just duck off

Then cut to fruitloop Chris saying it was one very nicebreakfast later no doubt completely health and totally ideal for a woman who isabout to launch her own vlog with tops on nutrition etc

Then onto the plane and they are not on a 757 plane they allhave their own seats in arrow which is handy It’s aTui Flight she says itsThomson. Queen Bee does her best look at me going on about being impressed theseats are nice.
Montage of the kids in flight and the kids watching videos etc it’s a non stopchatter fest. I quite like the bit at 7 minutes 10 when she pans over to Esmeand Isabelle isabelle is plainly interested in what she is doing on her phoneand almost refuses to acknowledge her mothers prattle.

I am a mother of four and trust me I know when a child ischoosing to ignore you Sarah proceeds to witter on about the café brochure

Edit to Isabelle speaking about a Thomsons log and stuff

I see other passengers privacy is not respected in any shapeor form

Netx edit off the plane through checkout and 20 minuteslater on the way to the hotel. Sarah goes on at breakneck speed explaining thateveryone is so friendly and she has been before when she was six. Isla takesover and witters on in an engaging way if you like so s so so so so fun etc

It’s clear thatsharing a home with a verbal tursmith has rubbed off on Queen B as she witterson in that irritating voice about how super great excited. Everything is greatand everyone is so so excited​

The kids are excitedand it seems genuine probably a bit of relief we get a rundown on the rooms and its got an extra bed. No doubt behandy for Chris maybe

Sarah is genuinely excited its just her overkill style.

Then its a quick editto them all changed ready to explore there is a lot of slow mo then speeded up footage of the kids in the pool. Chris is very proud of the girls swimming andhe lays it on with a trowel he emphasises how happy all the kids are. It sounds a bit defensive to me

Anyway the next edit is to Sarah announcing they are goingdown to dinner I have no idea what it will be but I will take a guess and sayit may not be the healthiest option. She has managed to adapt an old bed coverand a picture of her wearing it should appear on here

Off they are going to an all inclusive buffet and I justgive up I really do

This woman will always be a chubby witch she just can’t help herself

If I say one of the kids had spaghettei Bolognese then adonut you get the idea

Next edit is of them walking away from the restaurant and Ijust love the expression on the guys face that they pass on the way out. Iwould love, really love to see Chris getting thumped by someone for filming.Sarah tells us what they ate and to my surprise she had some steamed fish and a light salad with a piece of some wholemeal type bread I was veryimpressed.

Nah the dumbo had spaghetti Bolognese. Like I said these twohaven’t the faintest idea of upmarket restaurant food and hopefully that meansthey will never dine in any of the places I do locally.

Isla has got herself an ice cream hey are going to the beachand they are soon at the pretty beach.

There is then a good few minutes of the kids in the sea.Fruitloop does some drone shots and edits it to some travelogue type music.Edit back to Sarah who says they got to watch a sunset the kids seem genuinelyhappy and they then end the vlog at around half 8 their time. Sarah does her Iam so humble so lucky to share this with you guys speel and how excited thegirls are aand how truly happy she is as a mother etc it makes her heart meltetc.

Wednesday 1st August 2018

FIRST HOLIDAY PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS!

19 minutes

Hooktube

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=141ahl1nkKM

The video kicks off with Sarah doing her cooing voice an dlooking like an overcooked something she has thoughtfully added 2 dandelion look a likeys to the top of her cracking outfit
1.jpg

She is saying its been overcast abut that’s good as yesterday was so hot – summer eh

They are heading out to the beach and the girls are extremely excited. So excited she repeats it they were excited when they went in the water with their clothes hmmm Its almost impossible not to think were they as excited as Chris when he was trying to arrange a skinny dipping hook up

Isla has a plaster near her mouth she scratched her spot. Along wittering chat about how it was bleeding such drama and they even manage dto get breakfast.

Sarah does her Judith Chalmers bit (she was on telly when Iwas agirl OK – ask your parents) and tells us that there is an adults only pool. Its not the swingers type adults only it’s a”peaceful part of the park”well it was before she opened her gob and screetched it out while distracting people who thought it was a ”peaceful part of the park”

Cut to a scene on the beach and Sarah says they have sent Chris out to get some buckets and spades and some water Sarah reminisces about when she was younger she would cover her legs in the sand and waffle waffle

Cut to a shot of the girls walking to the beach and Chris walking behind them. He whitters on excitedly about how warm it all is and he is going to get rid of his T shirt _ steady on fella and swim all the way out ………..(But nowhere near far enough )
Actually I think he does

2.jpg

I have to say they seem a bit out Esme loses her lilo it might be me but she looks a little flustered by it

3.jpg

Chris says they are a bit out but its ok others are too –yea but they sort of look like adults to me Chrissy boy. He reiterates it several times now when someone says it safe several times I‘m the sort to start looking where the exits are. Its amazing fun and the waves are big today – err yeah

We are only 5 minutes in and you could be forgiven for thinking Chris is trying to drown Esme

Chris is acting a little odd he tells the youngest two they are loving life right now your enjoying your life and being happy right if your happy that’s whats it all about – sorry that’s odd to me. Its like seeking reassurance

It’s also odd that theres no footage of Isabelle at this part. I’m not being alarmist or sick in the head bit this is just ODD

Thankfully it cuts to the kids on the beach. Then dandelion tells us that they have decided to leave the beach Sarah says the sea was a little bit “choppy” for her liking but Chris was out with the girls for ages 45 minutes

They are having a calorie busing lunch just the thing for healthy nutrition for a pregnant woman.

They have their food show the food then go to the pool there is around 3-4 minutes of the kids playing not really worth commenting about. A few other people are caught on camera. One womans sideways on backside is tastefully framed

Cut to Sarah blithering on about not having caffeine and she saw an iced coffee and shes having one she then discusses the amount of coffee she can drink as pregnant woman.

Cut to the hotel room the kids are eating the complimentary fruit Sarah says they are going out to an ala cart thai restaurant they haven ever had thai before. Sarah pretends she is sunburning more because she is pregnant

BULLSHIT ALERT​

Ashtonishingly they managed to bump into some ifam and there are a lot of their I fam at the resort that’s funny as they bumped into some at the airport too – amazin

Next we cut to te restaurant and Chris has adopted his best creepy voice and says can we consider how gawjus his girls are looking tonight then the drinks arrive and they are Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccce

Chris chats to Sarah about what her drink contains and she seems a bit off with him. The place is super pritttty

The meals are shown speeded up footage of them eating the meals are shown. Cut to the beach again soft twinkly music dusk drone shots

They are back in the hotel room sarah tell us the maids have left a chocolate on the pillow and in hot countries you get a jelly on your quilt I’m sure Chris would prefer a durex under the pillow but that’s just satirical speculation on my part.

Sarah looks like a reddy pink thing and she is worn out. Tomorrow is an exciting day as they ae heading to see a GREEK TOWN – Cowathumpa that’s culture that is

The vlog ends

Developments

Personally I think Chris enjoys the water and if he does the kids must too

They don’t seem happy to be around each other – Sarah and Chris

Its actually very boring – its certainly not inspirational

The healthy nutritious eating is on hold for another day

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.